It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Inspectors Find Traces Of Iranian Uranium Enriched Beyond 20 Percent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
SOME particles? Do you people comprehend the scale and how small amount of needed material are SOME PARTICLES.

edit on 25-5-2012 by stainlesssteelrat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy

now i've read on other stories that this is enough to create nuclear warheads, but i thought i'd use this article because it clearly states that uranium must be enriched to 90% to be used as a nuclear weapon.

so it seems like more war propaganda is being shot around. they seemed so set on going to war for no reason AGAIN!

From NY Times source:

The finding is a potentially alarming development since it moves the purity of Iran’s uranium enrichment closer toward bomb-grade material even as a group of six world powers is negotiating with Tehran to shift its nuclear program in the opposite direction. Whether the 27 percent figure represents a trace amount was not made clear in the report, a copy of which was made available to The New York Times.

Don't know about the wanting to go to war any more. Lets face it, sure it seems that it is in the DNA of ME to lets say "be mysterious" with anything they say (heaven forbid I say that they are perfectly comfortable to lie whilst looking you in the eye) but the flip side is .... take a look at how everyone has to treat the Jewish state and anything that has anything to do with it with kid gloves. I am so over people stepping back because they might have "offended" a jew. Sh#t! once upon a time, one could crack a joke in a pub about ANY "foreigner" (depends where you live and where you come from to if you are a "foreigner" or not) and it would be laughs all round because you KNEW that within the next 10 minutes, there would be something shot at you. The oyrish never USED to take offence, us Aussies NEVER take offence, we just laugh along and give as good as we get. But these days, you sneeze and someone will blame you for blaspheming their "god" or bagging out their country. What a lovely world we are now living in. Thank the stars I only have a few years to go. THEN if I can, I'll come back and tell all my fellow ATS readers if their crazy ideas are right or not

your thoughts?

www.rferl.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-5-2012 by stuncrazy because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join