It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DIY lets cure cancer simple as that

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Although unpopular when I mention it round these parts, I believe sun gazing is the cure all to everything and will get your body and mind back where it needs to be. Start slow 10 seconds at dawn then the next day 20 seconds and so on.

Sunyoga.info...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Homeopathy does not cure anything, it can reduce symptoms and increase well being, it is similar to the placebo effect and hypnosis. It helps shaping your mental reality, your expectations and your believes nothing more...

Like those magnetic bracelets and similar artifacts or even religion and faith it is all the same effect. Mind over matter.

So homeopathy does not cure real deceases (pathogen or organic), only psychosomatic ones, and they hardly classify as a decease (outside of the mental aspect of it)

See Psychosomatic medicine

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
A man named Dr. Burzynski has been working on a cure for cancer for years. He and his team founded treatment from urine called neoplastons. This man has been though hell and back It is sad to see what big pharma does to suppress people from helping eachother. www.burzynskimovie.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

My best wishes for your friend. That can't be easy for him or anyone, such as your self, involved.
I don't know "why" people get cancer. Diet and overall quality of health obviously play a big roll, but i beleve there must be more at work, ya know?
My dad was just diagnosed with a rare form of NH lymphoma. Hes 50, in good physical shape, had a well balanced diet that consisted mostly of whole foods and home cooked meals, and is overall a really happy, calm guy.
Anyway, i believe there are (at least) two other possible "reasons" for people, such as your friend, to have cancer that is so severe and not responding to outward, physical remedies. (And theres a good chance he/you have already thought about this.)
A) Certain patterns of thought or beliefs that he holds to be true to himself. I believe that the physical body is really just a physical representation of the emotional/spiritual self. Maybe there is a certain idea or blockage to some idea that is causing his sickness. He would have to change his perception/outlook on the world.
B) maybe he has "signed up" in this lifetime to go through this ordeal with his family and loved ones so that each soul involved gains empathy and compassion and countless other priceless lessons, and his sacrifice is actually his biggest gift to the world. In this scenario (which i believe to be equally as true as theory A and the importance of diet) it means that you signed up too , to be there with him and learn and grow in your own way. I don't know if you are angry at his cancer - it would be understandable - but try to be grateful in some ways for it as well. Count what blessings you've gotten through it.
Remember: what we resist, persists.
-or-
C) All the above ( and so much more we can't even begin to fathom.)

That's all I've got for now.
I really do hope the best for your friend.

edit on 26-5-2012 by eleven44 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Panic2k11 do you think someone here cares about your post?
we have all cured sicknesses with herbs. we have articles on people who have cured their sicknesses with herbs.
so what happens when you come here and lie?
somehow magically makes herbs stop working?
the woman that cured her cancer with mistletoe...i guess your saying is stronger then that fact?

how does it feel to sell your soul for 100 bucks an hour to be paid to post here?
how does it feel when a member of your family gets sick and you cant cure him?
do you even think you can influence people to believe you posting that late?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The medical establishment is purposefully withholding cures...

The scary part is when you come to realize the real reasons WHY they are withholding these cures...

"The medical industry is no longer to be trusted. We have a Medical Inquisition. The Rockefellers took it over way back and warped a lot of it. Our doctors are brainwashed. The Rockefellers are dedicated to population reduction and are using the medical industry to do it."

"In the Church of Modern Medicine, no one is excluded from the sacrifice. There's plenty to be afraid of. The God that resides in the Temple of Modern Medicine is Death. The doctors are priests, the birth certificate is the baptismal certificate, toxic silver nitrate applied to the eyes at birth is baptism, the nurses are inquisitors, etc. Research is the prayer of the religion of Modern Medicine."

“I do not believe in Modern Medicine. I am a medical heretic. I believe that Modern Medicine’s treatments for disease . . . are more dangerous than the diseases they are designed to treat. I believe that more than ninety percent of Modern Medicine could disappear from the face of the earth – doctors, hospitals, drugs, and equipment – and the effect on our health would be immediate and beneficial . .

"Confessions of a Medical Heretic" Dr. Robert Mendelsohn, (pp. ix-xi-xv) Source
Medicine has become a religion (WATCH this video!)

"Just look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information, and religions destroy spirituality." Michael Ellner

The real agenda: population reduction

Vaccines are medical experiments

"Today, of course, the medical industry has long since found the perfect way to infect subjects for experimental studies — Vaccines! Seriously: If these doctors, NIH researchers and government authorities would inject mentally ill prisoners with infectious diseases (directly into their spines), do you honestly think they wouldn’t load up today’s vaccines with live viruses and unleash mass vaccination campaigns to cause cancer, pandemics and other diseases that generate Big Pharma profits? (Grow up, folks. The medical industry is based on fundamental evils and criminal madness. The sooner you get that through your heads, the sooner you’ll understand why there are no pharmaceutical cures for any disease — they WANT you to be sick!)" Mike Adams (NaturalNews)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by eleven44

Thank you for the good thoughts.

Your scenario 1 is a possibility. He is an only child, and although he has faced a lot of struggles in his life, like facing the collapse of the USSR and moving to California as a kid without speaking any English, and watching his Mom go through some unknown health problems, even through his struggles, he has always been blessed that whatever he touches becomes a success. He has been a little bit arrogant over the years because of his easy success, and this cancer is definitely a humbling experience. He has gone from a star college football player with a pictorial in Sports Illustrated, to a shell of his former self. His mental state is evolving though.

Your scenario 2

B) maybe he has "signed up" in this lifetime to go through this ordeal with his family and loved ones so that each soul involved gains empathy and compassion and countless other priceless lessons, and his sacrifice is actually his biggest gift to the world. In this scenario (which i believe to be equally as true as theory A and the importance of diet) it means that you signed up too , to be there with him and learn and grow in your own way. I don't know if you are angry at his cancer - it would be understandable - but try to be grateful in some ways for it as well. Count what blessings you've gotten through it.
Remember: what we resist, persists.

This is something I believe wholeheartedly, and I preach this to my friends and family a lot. I had this answer given to me as an answer to a prayer, and I believe we all choose our paths even before we are born. My friend and I have discussed this option, and he hates the idea and doesn't believe it for a second, but I'm starting to win him over a little bit. There is nobody in this world that could endure this challenge the way he is, and there is nobody better suited to serve as a beacon for others that life is worth fighting for.

Here is my buddy's whole story.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
reply to post by apporro

great thread! lets not also forget about the power of fasting!

Yes!!!!! The body's natural ability to cleanse itself from dis-ease if given the chance. Fasting is the most powerful God given healing tool built into man himself. And maintianing a hygienic diet of raw fruit and veggies, clean water and fresh air can put man back in paradise!
The answers lie within, not without!

So glad there are other savvy people on this nearly savvy forum!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Panic2k11 do you think someone here cares about your post?
we have all cured sicknesses with herbs. we have articles on people who have cured their sicknesses with herbs.
so what happens when you come here and lie?
somehow magically makes herbs stop working?
the woman that cured her cancer with mistletoe...i guess your saying is stronger then that fact?

how does it feel to sell your soul for 100 bucks an hour to be paid to post here?
how does it feel when a member of your family gets sick and you cant cure him?
do you even think you can influence people to believe you posting that late?

First I dislike the tone of your reply. By taking the time to reply to it (even if erroneously), you invalidate your premise and have shown that at least you do care about my post, even if you seem confused about what motivates your trite remark to me. In any case I am as fee as anyone else to utter my opinion and see you reply as an attempt to prevent other to speak their mind (again, even if I was not defending nothing that you cover in your reply), I will defend other to express opinions that I dislike or do not agree with, even someone defending the points you amazingly extrapolate from my post. The only agreement we have is that I would also object to paid chills.

Get a good pair of glasses, have a nap or increase your attention span and take the time to think about how you behave with others. Do not attribute stuff I did not say to me.

Reiterating what I said homeopathy does not cure real diseases.If the issue is simply your lack of understanding what homeopathy is, then get some education before spouting nonsense.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
deleted duplication
edit on 26-5-2012 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
my nonsense has cured a life, and continues to help people.
you live in a magical world were cancer is incurable in 2012
you discard any evidence and articles (the woman that cured her cancer with mistletoe in daily mail)
all what people said, and you just say "its nonsense"
this is disinfo behavior, i wont reply any more to your posts, bad day to you.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

thanks for the input you have provided in this thread. it has been very helpful.

it is a little disappointing he is not having much luck using the alternatives.

maybe he has tried or maybe he is not interested but i am curious if has practiced any meditation. within the meditation then seek some answers. possibly seek out some healing within the meditation.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by apporro

Adaquate calcium (1200 mg/day) will eliminate the possibility of about 300 diseases...
...by making you more alkaline it naturally protects against cancer...
...because cancer thrives in acidic conditions.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
May have already been posted but Essiac Tea and Burzynski Clinic! I have personally seen both of
these work. IMO there are alot of good natural treaments that do cure but each person may respond better to one than the other, Another key factor in curing anything is to start with your diet!!! This is where most people fail in their pursuit to make themselves well. If your eating garbage and processed foods and drinking soda you are still contributing to the unhealthy PH levels in your body as well as not giving proper nutrients to aid in the healing process. The internet is vast and full of information to educate oneself on eating properly and enhancing the mental well being too. I wont go into the same rehashed argument about big pharma and doctors lying to people, it something they dont want to believe and i dont have time to throw endless amounts of proof at their feet. Some people choose to be poisoned and die and some choose to be cured and live

edit on 26-5-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2012 by trig_grl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I want to see peer reviewed studies..I don't want to hear how the medical industry somehow controls all scientists globally, that's bull

That makes JUST as much sense as someone saying that they want to study the NIST report to learn the truth about 911 while at the same time believing that Bin Laden was the only one involved. Bull? Delusion is more like it...

The problem is Science and medical research are the most corrupt areas of academics there is. The Peer review process is broken. Government isn't the only place you find rampant fraud.

How to Fix Peer Review
by David Kaplan, Ph.D.

Despite its importance as the ultimate gatekeeper of scientific publication and funding, peer review is known to engender bias, incompetence, excessive expense, ineffectiveness, and corruption. A surfeit of publications has documented the deficiencies of this system. In September, the fifth in a series of international congresses concerned with how peer review can be improved will convene in Chicago. Yet so far, in spite of the teeth gnashing, nothing is being chewed.

Investigation of the peer-review system has failed to provide validation for its use
www.scienceboard.net...

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

Sorry buddy, but Real people with real situations here. I wish big Pharma was paying me.

Do you realize how many giant names and hugely influential people have died from cancer? If there was a cure, you'd think Ted Kennedy would have taken advantage of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join