It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undercover US agents brought down our new Superjet: Russia’s extraordinary claim about crash which

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

State's GRU military intelligence source says Russians are investigating theory crash was 'industrial sabotage

Aircraft was on a demonstration flight aimed at securing lucrative orders when it slammed into a mountain killing all 45 passengers and crew

Russian intelligence official claims US have 'special technology' capable of jamming signals from the ground or causing systems to malfunction

Spy sources in Moscow today made the astonishing claim that a US undercover operation may have sabotaged a new Russian Superjet plane that crashed in Indonesia two weeks ago.

The aircraft was on a demonstration flight aimed at securing lucrative orders when it slammed into a mountain killing all 45 passengers and crew.

'We are investigating the theory that it was industrial sabotage,' a GRU military intelligence source said.

'We know that they have special technology - that we also have - to jam signals from the ground or cause parameter readings to malfunction,' said the unnamed intelligence official, highlighting a US military presence at Jakarta Airport from where the plane took off on May 9.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

The interesting part is that the airplane turned and made a bee line into a mountain. BTW, the name of the airplane is Sukhoi Superjet. When I first read about this story elsewhere, I thought there was nothing super about this jet.

Anyway, the Russian security services are suggesting that the US may in fact be using a beacon over ride systems to control aircraft flight paths. I would surmise that it is using hacking and jamming technology that would be needed to fly airplanes into mountains and tall buildings.
edit on 25-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There may be industrial competition.

Based on past aggressive competitive commercial tactics employed by the alliance of American corporations, the U.S. Intelligence Community, and the Pentagon, aviation experts in Asia are wondering aloud whether the recent crash of the new Sukhoi Super Jet 100 in Indonesia was the result of high-stakes industrial sabotage engineered to protect Boeing’s lucrative commercial and military aviation market in Asia at the expense of a resurgent Russian aviation industry…

Special military forces nearby ?

Halim is where U.S. Special Forces troops have been training their Indonesian counterparts in various air force tactics, possibly including meaconing, intrusion, jamming, and interference (MIJI) electronic warfare tactics designed to interfere with aircraft navigation systems. Some of the training occurs every year as part of the EXERCISE COPE WEST, sponsored the Commander of the U.S. Pacific Command in Hawaii. Last year's exercise, COPE WEST 10, concentrated on simulated military operations against the Chinese People’s Liberation Army Air Force, which uses fighter jets designed and licensed by Sukhoi, including the Sukhoi 27 and Sukhoi 30.

Obama connection ?

On his last visit to Indonesia, President Obama inked a deal with Indonesia's Lion Air to sell 230 Boeing aircraft with a $22 billion loan guarantee from the U.S. Export-Bank (EX-IM Bank). Obama said the deal to supply Boeing aircraft to Lion Air would create 110,000 U.S. jobs. However, Sukhoi's entrance into the lucrative Indonesian commercial aviation market, which now has a number of competitors to the partly state-owned and safety record-plagued Garuda Indonesian Airlines, represented a threat to Boeing's business in the country and the Boeing deal worked out by Obama.

Was Industrial Sabotage at Play with Super Jet crash in Indonesia?

Mossad computer virus ?????

+7 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Oh yea Russia, not only did we destroy your precious Soyuz Rocket, Sattelites that fell to the earth, but we ALSO took down your precious ugly-80's-looking "super" jet....

Guess Russia is the new North Korea

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

right on the money and very nice sir ... (thumbs up) ... the russians have definately used similiar technology in the past (2009 Poland) ... its no secret really and at least they are somewhat open and honest

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
And did the Russians use such a tech on the Polish President? or was that another group.... looks like flying is not so safe anymore..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Interesting, the last time I saw this story they didn't know where the plane was.

Does this mean they found the plane?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
in former soviet russia excuse makes you

+18 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chaakin

we ALSO took down your precious ugly-80's-looking "super" jet....

Perhaps you should read about this aircraft before making stupid comments.

Your American Boeing were the design oversight team and many of the components, and major ones at that, were made by France, USA and Canada including the flight guidance systems. Mm.

and

Russia is the new North Korea

Not clever and not even funny and displays a complete ignorance of Russia and it's history. There is no comparison.

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well, I suppose the Russians and Sukhoi have decided that it is in their commercial interest to blame everyone else for what was a terrible accident which may have been caused by a design failure, poor maintenance or some other fault.

After all, the worst think for sales is a plane that crashes.

Sadly, people believe this drivel. Is there any precedent of US sabotaging other companies in this way? It’s all coincidence and excuses to save face.

Regards

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
Interesting, the last time I saw this story they didn't know where the plane was.

Does this mean they found the plane?

Yes, they found the wreckage and bodies all over the jungle mountainside about two weeks ago. They found the "black box" voice and data recorder as well and it's being analyzed.

www.guardian.co.uk...

As for the cause, i'm more inclined to believe it was mechanical or pilot error, but that's just me.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

'We know that they have special technology - that we also have - to jam signals from the ground or cause parameter readings to malfunction,' said the unnamed intelligence official

Technology that can "jam signals from the ground or cause parameter readings to malfunction" - doesn't that sound like the mysterious death of Michael Connell while flying his plane, just before he was to testify in the Ohio election fraud case?

'Karl Rove's IT guru' Mike Connell dies in plane crash (abovetopsecret.com)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So not only do we control Russia`s weather as they accused the US of when they needed rain now we control their Jets.
Sure their little fantasy could be true but until that black box is analyzed I don`t think they should be pointing fingers just yet.

I mean it was a show off flight for buyers and it seems they pushed the show right into the side of a mountain flying a jetliner like a fighter just don`t perform so well it seems to me. I`m still totally thinking it was the pilot or craft itself that failed this jetliner. Even new parts break.

But with this little accusation from Russia and their admitting to the tech. I now no longer think it was Iran that took over that drone but Russia tech that achieved it.

Don`t take this the wrong way I`m still open to the US being involved but Russia shouldn`t be counting their chickens till the eggs hatch. They will be looking like the little boy that cried wolf before long.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
So, Obama is now employed by Boeing and signing deals with Foreign Governments?? Didnt know that was a Presidents job.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I knew a person on this flight, he was a very accomplished (American) pilot, and he is a massive loss to the industry. He was a great guy and loved his job, and if this is indeed sabotage I know for a fact if the flight had survived he would have punched the lights out of anyone known to have been messing with flight safety. In fact he had done so previously.

He will be missed. RIP Captain Pete
edit on 25/5/2012 by JakiusFogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

The plane was new. this was a demonstration flight for a potential client for the company. I don't want to hazard a guess about the cause. However the most reasonable cause inferred by the professionals at the moment is CFIT (Controlled Flight Into Terrain).

The question as to whether the EGPWS was on at the time has yet to be asked, as they seem to have been doing a low love "sight seeing" maneuver at 6000 ft when the side of the mountain was over 7000 ft.

Can you imagine coming out of a cloud bank to see a big freaking mountain in front of you that you did not know was there. Not good.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Yea. We know they have the capability of taking control of aircrafts, and flying them into inanimate objects. See 9/11 forum for more.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Very possible that there is industrial sabotage as this is Russias first new airliner after the breakup and Boeing and the other companies did not want anyone cutting into their business. If evidence proves it was them then prosecute to the fullest extent, and I mean death penalty

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Could it be Russians cant build anything worth a crap unless it made from titanium?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
That's ridiculous. Everyone on the planet knows that Russian passenger planes are very adept at crashing without any help from anyone.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I simply think someone on board, a passenger, turned on an electronic device before they were told they were allowed to. lol See what happens Alec Baldwin when you don't listen. J/K

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join