It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why America should have some kind of voter test of both means and intelligence....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Golf66

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
Well, if there was an intelligence test for voting, that would get rid of about half the democrats and...well...90% of the republicans. It would definitely be easier to have elections.

I substitute teach as a military retiree and I can tell you - regardless of thier affiliation the upcoming generation is generally clueless when it comes to thier role and responsibility as citizens. I'd say 90% of both groups...

They know little or nothing about current events - as a test once in a social studies class I had them look for Iraq and Afghanistan on the world map. 4 out of 12 kids got 1 or the other only 1 got both. (Small rural school - small classes.) They all know who Jay-z is or Paris Hilton and that Snooker was with child.

Awesome!

If only we voted on Snookie's sexual habits we'd be golden.

Subbing for a gym class I had a kid sit down during a game of kickball...

Stand-up, I say. Jim doesn't make us he says....

Who the hell is Jim I ask....

The gym teacher... (Really, first names with teachers...)

Oh, enough said... no respect for authority either. Scary.

I told the kid (a total fat ass - I mean 100lbs over weight) if he couldn't manage to stand for 30 minutes of gym how'd he expect to work?

Oh, I'm going to have a management job where I don't have to do physical labor.... (I looked at his grades D, F, C, B, (in gym ironically) and D. Sure he’s definitely an over achiever.

Right you'll be lucky to work at KFC if you can't follow basic instructions I say...

Beauty of being a sub is I can say what I think...then send them to the office for a zero for the day.

Problem is – neither the kid nor the administration care.

edit on 28/5/2012 by Golf66 because: (no reason given)

In a lot of the larger city schools, you are absolutely right. They don't care, they just want to push them through. I've experienced both inner city and small rural and I'll take the small rural any day!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool
Who are these "stupid lazy people" that "vote in a large block?"
edit on 28-5-2012 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

Good question Buddy! ...I'd say at least 60% of the voting public from both sides (more from the republican side than democrat side of course ...but not much more! )

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Liquesence

No it's not it is throwing billions for indoctrination for whatever happens to be the political correct tag line of the day.

Trillions have been invested since Carters creation of the DOE and 40 years later Americans have never been more dumbed down and have no clue.

That is the current state of the union because people just can't wrap their head around the fact it has never been a money issue.

The issue is education in general. While i agree--to a degree--that there is an education "agenda" i also believe that the benefits of education far outweigh the ills, simply because people do not want to themselves educate.

Public education or not, there is a great benefit, regardless of the general ATS "government education/indoctrination=bad" BS.

Think the country is FU? Get rid of education and see...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I have to confess, your post has really confused me. On one hand you espouse a philosophy that I think can be described as anti plutocracy, and then you espouse a philosophy of being a pronate of a plutocratic system within the same post.

I apologize if I am not clear - Sir, or Madam. I am (or rather was) a Soldier or more accurately a Soldier and an Officer in the Army. I am certainly no genius and there are many here on ATS who would put my intellect to shame. Plan a mission to raid a compound and extract a target - no problem. Complex political issues - a little leeway please.

I mean plutocracy not in terms of the rich but in terms of those who simply have a stake in the enterprise. People who do not pay into the income tax system don't really have a stake. They are sort of betting with free chips from the house. They get back more in tax credits than they ever pay in. They take no risk why have a say in the outcome - sure they want to vote for the candidate who promises more entitlements why wouldn’t they. They have everything to gain and nothing to lose. Like my wife’s sister and her 3 kids (3 different dads all unknown) who get Medicaid, welfare, food stamps she got a grant for school and got back 4k in an income tax return on zero taxes paid. Why would she vote for a guy who would take away these bennies. She is too stupid to understand that the money she gets is not as she calls it "free government money" - she has no idea it comes from me and you whose kids go with less so hers can enjoy sometimes a better lifestyle than our own.

As a Field Grade Officer in the Army its no secret (public record) I made six figures. One year she lamented not having the ability to provide xmas for the kids. We flew her out for a month bought her present for present for each for her kids like our own so they wouldn’t feel left out. She was thankful and all. But later she asked for money for groceries – that’s what family is for I say so we send them checks like 500.00 a month. Then she comes to visit again. Her kid is decked out in Tommy Hilfiger regalia (understand I shop at Wal-Mart for my kids and my own clothes as does my wife). We started sending her Debit cards to Giant Food stores after that…

Then my dog bit her kid because he ran up to it and grabbed it by the face – she wanted to sue us? That was the last time I talked to her and the last time I sent her a dime. Entitlement mentality – zero personal responsibility.

farmers who do so, and every other special interest group who does the same.

Farmers? Even grassroots special interests that are not backed by billionaires, or big corporately funded?

I run a dairy in retirement – farm subsides are not grass roots – its big business with mega money in lobby funds greasing palms from county to State to Fed.

People around here get paid 10’s of thousands of dollars a year for 20 acre plots to “not” grow crops on their land….? This makes sense? They have zero intent to farm – they just buy the land then use the CRP payments to make the mortgage.

I might be better able to understand your point which you are attempting to convey to me if you can define the demographic you are alluding to when you state

However, again this thread was about how dangerous it is to have stupid lazy people vote in a large block.

I am talking about the urban and rural poor and uneducated who think that more government – especially a government who can give them what they think is “free money” to make their lives more comfortable. They don’t have the intellect to comprehend the “free money” is either taken from their successful neighbors or printed (borrowed) out of thin air making the money worth less and less.

I am saying start somewhere – help the helpless, I am all for it people fall on hard times. But let’s stop giving money away without any restrictions. In the case of the poor and stupid if they can’t manage their finances stop giving them cash – give them food and housing only, no cash. Make welfare moms submit to depro or novo rings to prevent further pregnancy. Etc.

For the white collar guys, want a bail out, no more bonuses, we regulate you bottom line etc. Until you demonstrate the ability to run things in the black you run things our way.

If my kid (who is 14 god forbid had a kid) sure I’d help her out. I’d help her live at home and help with the kid but she’d be marched to the clinic for some novo-rings or depro shots to prevent further issues. Point is we can’t just give out money with no strings attached. If one demonstrates a series of poor decisions at some point you have to just cut them off.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

The issue is education in general. While i agree--to a degree--that there is an education "agenda" i also believe that the benefits of education far outweigh the ills, simply because people do not want to themselves educate.

Public education or not, there is a great benefit, regardless of the general ATS "government education/indoctrination=bad" BS.

Think the country is FU? Get rid of education and see...

Education isn't the problem, it's the administration of education that's the problem. Too many chiefs, not enough indians as the old saying goes. They've bloated themselves with administrators, taking all the funding for the exuberant salaries for them and keeping the salaries of the classroom teachers low in comparison.
The current average breakdowns are (these are "approximate")
30% teacher salaries
20% administrative salaries (teachers outnumber administrators 30 to 1, 20 years ago, it was 50 to 1)
5% transportation
5% Maintenance
2% media
5% food services
5% pupil services
12% sports programs
10% support salaries
6% other - wide range of things including after school programs, field trips, supplies, etc.
Yes, teacher salaries do take up a large portion, but there are a LOT of teachers. We want our classroom sizes to be below 25, but they are often 30 or more, up to 40 in many cases. But with a comparison of 30 to 1 with administrators, the percentage on administrators should be MUCH smaller, about 30 times smaller, but it isn't.
Just like the big corporations, it's becoming more and more top heavy. In fact, during the past 20 years, schools have gone to more of a "corporation concept" that people who aren't involved in education don't really even know about.
www.herinst.org...
www.universalhub.com...
www.21stcenturyschools.com...
21stcenturyschools.com...

They talk a great game, they make it sound so good, but in practice, it's not good. It's what's destroying education. It's what has made the changes over the past two decades, it's what is wrong with education today. Schools are not businesses, they're schools and they need to be treated like schools.
Those of you in your 40's know good and well that schools aren't what they used to be. You see your children with little to no homework, "spiral curriculums", extremely strange electives, concentrating on everything BUT Reading, Writing and Arithmetic. The schools are not what they used to be, they are not preparing our children the way we were prepared. Those of you in your 20's experienced it and are left with a "hatred" for what school was. This is why.
They have great buzzwords like "synergy" and "STEM" and "conceptual learning", but they're nothing but cover words for "watered down curriculum", "social interaction over learning", "passing them along". These are the concepts and ideas that are destroying education and they are able to use jargon to keep the public from knowing what they're doing. They have extra administrators to draw up reports, take down data, align curriculum, dictate what goes on in the classroom, undermind the teachers, deprive the students and stump the parents. That's the soul purpose of some of the administrators, to "handle" the public.
What can the general public do? Well, it starts with the school board elections. Recruit people who want change, vote them in, demand the changes, if they don't provide, vote them out and get someone who will.
Demand smaller schools, demand smaller classrooms, demand higher standards for the teachers along with higher salaries to attract the best and brightest instead of just those who will "do the job". Cut the administration in half if not more. These are public schools, they serve the public and they've been doing a piss-poor job of it. It's not the fault of the kids, it's not the fault of the teachers and it's not the fault of the support staff, it's the fault of the administration, the ever growing administration. Schools need to be fixed from the top down but we have to start at the bottom to get those changes in place (school board elections). DEMAND better teachers with better pay, DEMAND smaller class sizes, DEMAND less administration,DEMAND more authority for the teachers and dedicated parents instead of the administrators and the parents who are deadbeats instead of the good parents. DEMAND that your child gets the education equal to or better than the one you got. It starts with you.
...then we'll address the welfare system and the lousy parents that exist and make it hard on the good parents. (another topic again)

Sorry, this turned into a rant, but I couldn't stop myself once I got started.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

We want our classroom sizes to be below 25, but they are often 30 or more, up to 40 in many cases. But with a comparison of 30 to 1 with administrators, the percentage on administrators should be MUCH smaller, about 30 times smaller, but it isn't.

If you are a certified teacher I won't tell you the same problems don't exist where I live but they are certainly on a smaller scale if you have the ability to move.

The 10 our so schools in our county have a total student body of like less than 1k - they are all K-12 with class size around 10-15.

If you can afford to move cost of living is low you can buy a 3BR house in town for 35-40k and with land depending on the acreage 2-3k an acre outside town.

MIssouri Teaching Jobs (we are District 9)

Worth a shot if you want small class size. Kids are mostly farm kids with little interest in academics - they are all into AG and trades.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

We want our classroom sizes to be below 25, but they are often 30 or more, up to 40 in many cases. But with a comparison of 30 to 1 with administrators, the percentage on administrators should be MUCH smaller, about 30 times smaller, but it isn't.

If you are a certified teacher I won't tell you the same problems don't exist where I live but they are certainly on a smaller scale if you have the ability to move.

The 10 our so schools in our county have a total student body of like less than 1k - they are all K-12 with class size around 10-15.

If you can afford to move cost of living is low you can buy a 3BR house in town for 35-40k and with land depending on the acreage 2-3k an acre outside town.

MIssouri Teaching Jobs (we are District 9)

Worth a shot if you want small class size. Kids are mostly farm kids with little interest in academics - they are all into AG and trades.

I was in Pennsyvania, right outside Philly where most of those big issues occured, I'm back in Kentucky now and chose a a private school part time and a University part time for now. I'll probably go back to the public schools here at some point. They're much like Missouri as far as demographics so it is a vast improvement over the big city schools where the most corruption is. There are still problems here with too many administrators, but it's much less apparent than it was up there.
I took a break and spent some time in engineering (and was very successful at it) but really missed the classroom and returned to it. Some people become teachers, others are born to be teachers and it is what I was born to do. There is no place I would rather be than in the classroom helping young minds excel. However, I've spent more time in the past dealing with the corruption and fighting for the kids than I was able to spend concentrating on them. My present placement is "Heaven" compared to the "Hell" it was up there. I just feel I can make a greater impact in the public schools and repair some of the damage that's been done.
I'm presently teaching Math, Physics, Chemistry... and Biology that I don't particularly care for, but they need it.
edit on 28-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
My sister lived there a while, in St. Louis

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

Damn...The African American humans just came out of slavery, what...in the 1960s…and this is the year 2012.

52 years...Just 52 years...52 years...not a 100 years, not 200 years, not 300 years, not 400 years, but 52 lousy little years of so called freedom for these people and people of other races think its easy to start a new teaching of the new world in 52 years.

I never in my existence on this earth ever figured this myth… Legend type transformation of a slaved race to become better or prosper in such a short span of time and equality…‘that is not and never will be more than?’

tNATCHITOCHES, La., May 18, 2012 — An analysis of government data indicates that half of recent college graduates are either unemployed or underemployed. “Unemployed” is reasonably self-evident. “Underemployed” means basically that they have jobs that do not require a higher education.

The Great puppet Master has spun its web of strings to make the average person with listning skills to believe that ,life and the world of the united states government has a job for every body to be happy and work.

It will never ,and will never, ever, in the history of gods green earth, ever be a job for every body on any continent to have a job for every able bodied citizen to work. It’s the biggest trick the government has pulled over its fine batch of pure trained sheeple to believe who they love.

I guess life feels real good and extra speciel when the family ancestor had a 200 to 400 year start; I guess that is fair huh?
Well congrats,i come from the amazon rain forest in which life is hell,So congrats,glad you and the 1% are so happy.

Greatest trick the government pulled on the populace...was prejudice.

***it has never been an urban suburban rivalry… it has never been about race...it has always been about the bloodlines of government.

***GOVERNMENT...VS the little tiny race of all color peasants...looking in our 'GREAT BIG CASTLE'… Knocking with pitchfork in hand.

Every time I report back with news to them…we always report the same thing…

‘They just are not mentally ready’…over, and over and over and over, again…and again, and again, and again. Every year. Every decade. Every century...the same old tired report card for human evolved intelligence in the 21st century.

‘They just are not mentally ready’

***Being poor or not being connected to wealth in the blood lines has no color***

.side note. Aliens will never disclose them selves to this unfortunate, misfortune of life, that they see not fit to get close to, for they understand that being different is a far out, groovy lescious sin, amongst the species of this earth.

As one alien said…

Are you serious..Where green with scales and some grey..imagine how we will get treated and looked at.

''We probaly go need some foodstamps to'' ...and a check,we just got here !

'funny moment' had to be there ,lol..those were the days,lol
[[
edit on 28-5-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Golf66

I totally agree with you! Star and Flag!

We need to start testing immediately! We can't allow anyone of any intelligence to vote. They may ask for financial aid in their time of need. We must make financial aid strictly eligible to corporations only or else our elite masters won't be able to fulfill their one world government agenda soon enough!

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by Golf66

Damn...The African American humans just came out of slavery, what...in the 1960s…and this is the year 2012.

52 years...Just 52 years...52 years...not a 100 years, not 200 years, not 300 years, not 400 years, but 52 lousy little years of so called freedom for these people and people of other races think its easy to start a new teaching of the new world in 52 years.

I never in my existence on this earth ever figured this myth… Legend type transformation of a slaved race to become better or prosper in such a short span of time and equality…‘that is not and never will be more than?’

Slavery ended in 1863, but the reprecussions and racism were horrendous until the 1960's, and still rears its ugly head (
edit on 28-5-2012 by PurpleChiten because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Ok I agree. Let's have a requirement that before you can get a ballot you must solve one middle school algebra problem. If that was the case I'll take the bet that that any conservative would beat any liberal. How can anyone believe the tripe about the intellectual superiority of the Marxists who can deny reality. Who's largest voting blocks are all government dependents or illegal aliens without whom they couldn't be elected. The dead person vote would also be out the window.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I have to confess, your post has really confused me. On one hand you espouse a philosophy that I think can be described as anti plutocracy, and then you espouse a philosophy of being a pronate of a plutocratic system within the same post.

I apologize if I am not clear - Sir, or Madam. I am (or rather was) a Soldier or more accurately a Soldier and an Officer in the Army. I am certainly no genius and there are many here on ATS who would put my intellect to shame. Plan a mission to raid a compound and extract a target - no problem. Complex political issues - a little leeway please.

If you completed ROTC at an academy or university do you really think you need any leeway? Btw that last part needs a "?" not a "." I'll give that sort of leeway.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I mean plutocracy not in terms of the rich but in terms of those who simply have a stake in the enterprise. People who do not pay into the income tax system don't really have a stake. They are sort of betting with free chips from the house. They get back more in tax credits than they ever pay in. They take no risk why have a say in the outcome - sure they want to vote for the candidate who promises more entitlements why wouldn’t they. They have everything to gain and nothing to lose.

> Okay a plutocracy is this. en.wikipedia.org... A rich ruling class. If you are not rich, the most rich within a society, you can't be a plutocrat. There are no exceptions.

> Have you ever hear the phrase, "skin in the game?" If you have that is a manufactured talking point hatched out of the News Corp spin room. The goal of the talking point is to promote a feeling within the American politic to cut entitlements and take those dollars and funnel them into defense contracts. If you think entitlements promote tax payer codependency which is what you seem to be describing then yes there is some truth to what you are saying, but statistically speaking it entitlements does not promote government dependency.

Note that most programs that are referred to as entitlement programs are programs where people have paid into them all their working lives such as Social Security. However the funds these programs have historical held in their reserve accounts has been robbed by right wing hawks in congress and given to the DoD so companies like Halliburton could make billions.

I say companies like Halliburton should not be able to petition government. That's the solution in answering what the issue is that you are complaining about. A Constitutional amendment would solve it. It would simply state, "a corporation is not a human being," and "money is not free speech."

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Like my wife’s sister and her 3 kids (3 different dads all unknown) who get Medicaid, welfare, food stamps she got a grant for school and got back 4k in an income tax return on zero taxes paid. Why would she vote for a guy who would take away these bennies. She is too stupid to understand that the money she gets is not as she calls it "free government money" - she has no idea it comes from me and you whose kids go with less so hers can enjoy sometimes a better lifestyle than our own.

As a Field Grade Officer in the Army its no secret (public record) I made six figures. One year she lamented not having the ability to provide xmas for the kids. We flew her out for a month bought her present for present for each for her kids like our own so they wouldn’t feel left out. She was thankful and all. But later she asked for money for groceries – that’s what family is for I say so we send them checks like 500.00 a month. Then she comes to visit again. Her kid is decked out in Tommy Hilfiger regalia (understand I shop at Wal-Mart for my kids and my own clothes as does my wife). We started sending her Debit cards to Giant Food stores after that…

Then my dog bit her kid because he ran up to it and grabbed it by the face – she wanted to sue us? That was the last time I talked to her and the last time I sent her a dime. Entitlement mentality – zero personal responsibility.

You chose to become her financial codependent. So just remember that was your doing. It was your responsibility to make it clear what the terms were for the funds, how they were to be used with specific guidelines, and enforce them. It's a good example of why private family charity does not work without clear communication of what is expected between the two parties involved, the contributor and the recipient. Charity without proper government oversight never really works out for either party.

If you ever hear the talking point, "Do away with public assistance, we have charities for that." Remember private charity does don't ever work be it within a family or private groups dispensing funds to the public at large without proper oversight. Most people and groups dispensing charity do not have the skills nor the means to properly oversee what they are engaged in. They create financial codependents and that I believe is what you are concerned about.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

farmers who do so, and every other special interest group who does the same.

Farmers? Even grassroots special interests that are not backed by billionaires, or big corporately funded?

I run a dairy in retirement – farm subsides are not grass roots – its big business with mega money in lobby funds greasing palms from county to State to Fed.

People around here get paid 10’s of thousands of dollars a year for 20 acre plots to “not” grow crops on their land….? This makes sense? They have zero intent to farm – they just buy the land then use the CRP payments to make the mortgage.

So everyone and everything is to blame? I really think you are mixing up apples and oranges here.

The very poor and the supper rich may both have their hands out wanting charity, but one needs the money to simply exist and the other wants to do business in America for free, I mean, get paid for doing business here. The super rich take advantage of all the protections and advantages that America has to offer and laugh all the way to the bank at our collective expense.

In direct comment to your example used about farm subs, "Do you really think the folks with those twenty acre ag parcels asked for those subs, or do you think they simply receive the benefits by default due to corporate farm lobbying?"

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I might be better able to understand your point which you are attempting to convey to me if you can define the demographic you are alluding to when you state

However, again this thread was about how dangerous it is to have stupid lazy people vote in a large block.

I am talking about the urban and rural poor and uneducated who think that more government – especially a government who can give them what they think is “free money” to make their lives more comfortable. They don’t have the intellect to comprehend the “free money” is either taken from their successful neighbors or printed (borrowed) out of thin air making the money worth less and less.

I am saying start somewhere – help the helpless, I am all for it people fall on hard times. But let’s stop giving money away without any restrictions. In the case of the poor and stupid if they can’t manage their finances stop giving them cash – give them food and housing only, no cash. Make welfare moms submit to depro or novo rings to prevent further pregnancy. Etc.

For the white collar guys, want a bail out, no more bonuses, we regulate you bottom line etc. Until you demonstrate the ability to run things in the black you run things our way.

If my kid (who is 14 god forbid had a kid) sure I’d help her out. I’d help her live at home and help with the kid but she’d be marched to the clinic for some novo-rings or depro shots to prevent further issues. Point is we can’t just give out money with no strings attached. If one demonstrates a series of poor decisions at some point you have to just cut them off.

That first part sounds a little raciest to me. Do you recognize why it might sound racist?

And money is not made out of thin air. You evoked the term earlier of "enterprise." As a military officer and using that term I assume you know what it means, and being the case you would be fully aware that the USD is not simply created out of nothing.

Do you know what I am talking about?

Young college age Ron Paul supporters I don't even give "leeway" to on this one btw.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Good question Buddy! ...I'd say at least 60% of the voting public from both sides (more from the republican side than democrat side of course ...but not much more! )

Do you read his answer?

Do you find it a little bit racist sounding? He may had as well used the term "welfare queen."

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That first part sounds a little raciest to me. Do you recognize why it might sound racist?

No but I do realize it makes it easier to dismiss if you think it so. I think if you consider the urban poor to be only minorities - you may have the race issue not me.

I said rural poor as - like I think the people in the second video from Alabama or wherever (incidentally like the rural poor where I live in a county with 98.5 Caucasian demographic) and the urban poor.

I think you saw urban poor - had the gut reaction RACIST assuming I mean black when I said it and dismissed the rest. If I would have meant black or another minority I would have just said it. I am not afraid. I meant the urban poor and uneducated - black, white, red, and green.....

And money is not made out of thin air. You evoked the term earlier of "enterprise." As a military officer and using that term I assume you know what it means, and being the case you would be fully aware that the USD is not simply created out of nothing.

I know the dollar can be printed - backed by nothing but a future promise to pay whoever (China or even our own treasury) buys the bonds that supposedly back it and this is the problem. It is people like my wife's sister - white urban poor BTW, who thinks money from the government is "free" money. She votes for who promises to give her more of it - sad but true.

Originally posted by LilDudeissocoolDo you know what I am talking about?

Yeah, racism - cause it’s an easy way to dismiss an opinion. It's an oldie but a goodie I guess.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by billyjack
reply to post by PurpleChiten

Ok I agree. Let's have a requirement that before you can get a ballot you must solve one middle school algebra problem. If that was the case I'll take the bet that that any conservative would beat any liberal. How can anyone believe the tripe about the intellectual superiority of the Marxists who can deny reality. Who's largest voting blocks are all government dependents or illegal aliens without whom they couldn't be elected. The dead person vote would also be out the window.

I'll take that bet! I put a liberal mind up against a conservative mind any day.
Here in the "Bible Belt", I'm honestly surprised that some of the "conservatives" around here are able to walk and chew gum at the same time.
Let's not limit it to a middle school algebra problem though, just a basic GED test will do. It covers what should be known by a HS graduate.
My guess would be about 30% of liberals being disqualified and about 60% of conservatives being disqualified. ...self reported liberals and conservatives of course, if we looked at realistic views as opposed to self reported, there would also be major surprises as to who falls where.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join