It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Walker Recall Election: Walker is Way Ahead - DNC Has Given Up

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
The unions are complaining. The Walker recall election is June 5, 2012.

This is the moment of truth. If Scott Walker wins in a landslide, then the

state of Wisconsin could fall to Romney in November 2012.

Electoral map is not looking good for Obama.

I see Romney with 263 electoral votes.

Go ahead and put North Carolina & Florida in the Romney column.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Yep I can assure you that Romney wins here in North Carolina...

Though..

I have never even met a Romney supporter, in person.

But my silly stupid state loves to vote Romney apparently, if it's legit voting...

No way a democrat wins this state.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Even if, and it's an if, Scott Walker wins, what he's done to himself and to Wisconsin can never be deemed honorable. He's taken the marching orders of men much more powerful than himself, and that one fake phone call will be the symbol of who he is and of his administration.

I've never met a Romney supporter either. It's weird that nobody really likes the guy, even those who are endorsing him half-heartedly and with little gusto. You have to feel sorry for the guy, with those odd quirks of his and an ability to lie so often that even his kids have to feel bad for him.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Yep I can assure you that Romney wins here in North Carolina...

Though..

I have never even met a Romney supporter, in person.

But my silly stupid state loves to vote Romney apparently, if it's legit voting...

No way a democrat wins this state.

Obama rolled the dice when he - evolved - on gay marriage.

The dice have come up - snake eyes -.

North Carolina is - RED -.

There is a great interactive Electoral Map on USA Today.

It's clear that Romney will just coast to an easy win after June 5, 2012.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Even if, and it's an if, Scott Walker wins, what he's done to himself and to Wisconsin can never be deemed honorable. He's taken the marching orders of men much more powerful than himself, and that one fake phone call will be the symbol of who he is and of his administration.

I've never met a Romney supporter either. It's weird that nobody really likes the guy, even those who are endorsing him half-heartedly and with little gusto. You have to feel sorry for the guy, with those odd quirks of his and an ability to lie so often that even his kids have to feel bad for him.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

The American people want out of this economic - s t a g n a t i o n -.

We can't get there from here with Obama in the White House.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Maybe this is just me, but whenever I see a picture of Scott Walker

...I think of this guy:

For those of you who don't know, that is Dick Roman from the TV show Supernatural. He's an evil politician/businessman who eats people and generally hates humans.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

That's funny. Whenever I see a picture of Scott Walker, I think of...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I have many friends and family in Wisconsin, (and am hoping to return eventually myself), but most are Walker supporters with a few exceptions and they belong to the unions.

But even the union guys admit that Wisconsin is better off nowadays. Things are improving...they reluctantly admit it.

People want to see progress being made, not stagnation at the taxpayers expense.

edit on 25-5-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

Hahahahaha. Now THAT'S funny! No, I mean just reminds me of the character due to the slightly similar facial features and attitude of generally hating average americans.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

A clear majority of people from Wisconsin disagrees with you.

Keep a close eye on the final vote count on June 5, 2012.

Team Obama will be watching with you.

I think the alarm bells are already ringing at the White House.

- Okay, how do we spin this huge loss in Wisconsin? -

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I disagree.

I don't know about North Carolina, but Florida was a big Tea Party state, and those Tea Partiers are not living up to the hype. Governor Scott won a close election, and he hasn't been real popular, and Scott nor Romney are too popular in this state. With the Hispanic population and retirees, and young folks that like Ron Paul, I think Obama will take Florida with ease.

The only potential monkey wrench that could hit the gears would be Romney choosing Marco Rubio as VP. Rubio is technically not eligible to be president, but that hasn't stopped Obama, and Obama surely won't bring that up in the campaign!
Rubio is still hugely popular and he might swing the state in Romney's favor, but as of this moment, I'd say Obama has a HUGE lead in Florida.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Are you actually claiming to be a Romney supporter?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Aleister

I have many friends and family in Wisconsin, (and am hoping to return eventually myself), but most are Walker supporters with a few exceptions and they belong to the unions.

But even the union guys admit that Wisconsin is better off nowadays. Things are improving...they reluctantly admit it.

People want to see progress being made, not stagnation at the taxpayers expense.

edit on 25-5-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

Bingo! A reality check has arrived at ATS !!

Expect a June 5, 2012 landslide victory for Scott Walker.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I mean, just the biggest thing that bothers me about Walker is how he was sneaky when he signed that bill to take away women's rights

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I disagree.

I don't know about North Carolina, but Florida was a big Tea Party state, and those Tea Partiers are not living up to the hype. Governor Scott won a close election, and he hasn't been real popular, and Scott nor Romney are too popular in this state. With the Hispanic population and retirees, and young folks that like Ron Paul, I think Obama will take Florida with ease.

The only potential monkey wrench that could hit the gears would be Romney choosing Marco Rubio as VP. Rubio is technically not eligible to be president, but that hasn't stopped Obama, and Obama surely won't bring that up in the campaign!
Rubio is still hugely popular and he might swing the state in Romney's favor, but as of this moment, I'd say Obama has a HUGE lead in Florida.

What is wrong with Rubio as VP???

- technically not eligible? -

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

His parents were not yet citizens when he was born. He was born on US soil, but neither parent was a US citizen. They later got their naturalization, but at the time of his birth, he would not meet the "natural born" requirement.

He has stated in interviews that he feels he is eligible to be president, but it would be contraversial.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89

I mean, just the biggest thing that bothers me about Walker is how he was sneaky when he signed that bill to take away women's rights

www.huffingtonpost.com...

That is not the #1 issue on their minds.

It's the economy.

The situation is improving in Wisconsin and it's because of Scott Walker.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
All this talk of Romney vs. Obama.
Nevermind the fact that the Republican nominee hasn't been selected yet.
Speaking as though Romney's already the nominee is a psychological tactic to get people to forget that Ron Paul is giving Romney a run for his money in the delegate race...

On topic: Scott Walker is still a douche.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I believe that Rubio will be Romney's running mate. Though why he would attach himself to that toxic I have no idea. Such is politics.

If Romney wins it will be a big plus...but if he loses, Rubio will be relegated to as a talking head as was Palin. He'll be through.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Rubio is great on TV.

He has an answer for everything.

Bill O'Reilly was very impressed with him.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join