It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA Says It Has Found Highly Enriched Uranium In Iran (27% Now)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain this hasn't been posted yet, so here it goes.

This time someone says that the IAEA have found 27% enriched Uranium. Good timing too as it seems that Europe's economic situation is in full meltdown mode.

From Bloomberg and Rueters

IAEA SAYS URANIUM PARTICLES ENRICHED UP TO 27% AT FORDOW SITE, HIGHER THAN REPORTED LEVEL
IRAN DOUBLED 20% URANIUM OUTPUT IN QUARTER, IAEA SAYS
IAEA INSPECTORS SAY NO GUARANTEE ALL NUCLEAR MATERIAL PEACEFUL
IRAN TELLS INSPECTORS THAT 27% URANIUM A TECHNICAL GLITCH
IRAN HAS INSTALLED 368 NEW ENRICHMENT CENTRIFUGES AT FORDOW UNDERGROUND SITE - REUTERS

Is this a prelude to war or is it just another bit of fearmongering? Discuss.

IAEA Says It Has Found Highly Enriched Uranium In Iran
edit on 25-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

. . . the IAEA have found 27% enriched Uranium.

That could make a bomb if you wanted to drive it into place with a tractor/trailer.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Greetings Mkoll... ATS Readers, Writers,

I read this a bit earlier.. on the net... not here... was gonna post it, and thought, SURELY it has a three page reply list going already!! wrongo..

To me, and call it a gut feeling maybe..... this story stinks like last weeks dead fish... By the way, thanks for bringing it to ATS...so it can be bantered...a bit..

I suppose it is the timing...of it all.. as you mentioned, the EU thing going on... GREAT diversion for the screwed over bankrupt masses...

It could go EITHER way to be honest..... PERHAPS it REALLY was discovered, or found... but what was its source? How much? etc..Did one of the countries on our HIT LIST.. (North Korea, Syria via some source..?, China? ).. One of these governments might have given them some of the purer plutonium so they could make a bomb????? Just a wild possibility in my opinion...

ORRRRrrrrrr... This story was all bull shout.... and it was all made up so it can get things closer to war????
After all, Iran is NOT part of the world global fold of the Rothschilds banking system either... so who really knows??

The only people who REALLY know are those who did the research and work...and most likely in that case, you wont ever know the truth! Cuz if you did know, you would PROBABLY have a bad accident on the way to work??

There is SO MUCH at play in our world right now.. I am pretty sure it is end game time, or at least some of the more evil elements of our world are SURE TRYING to get it going..should I say??

I find it difficult to think that Iran would RISK such a move...knowing the whole dang half of the world will be probably designated as enemies if it got to a shooting match...WAR..and the destruction it would bring their way.

I dont think the Iranians have the Israeli Sampson Option mindset stuff.. even "IF" it was enough to make a bomb or a FEW BOMBS... what do they expect to achieve knowing the payback in spades that would follow?

Of course ALL of what I say is just speculation... is that not what 99% of what is said here at ATS in some threads?? lol...

Mkoll.... I know man.... ODD TIMING is all I can say, and perhaps how convenient for some?? The warhawks of course.

One thing is FOR SURE, the mess in Europe is about to come to roost... Euro, was down to 1.25 to the Dollar.. knowing how BAD the dollar is really doing.. that should add some concern for financiers..

Will this news story be used as diversion from the mess, keep people from rioting so much, or doing a bank run?

Will it be used as excuse to send the big balloon up, big time war.. get China and Russia involved too...?? Could be... I hate to say that too..

Hang in there, watch things, use a filter in your mind, etc, etc..prolly preaching to the choir, this is for everyone not Mkoll per se'... sorry..This coming year will be one very weird and hopefully not too horrifying for us all.

Pravdaseeker

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
My soil is Nitrogen enriched to 27% call the village elders, there has been a terrible meddling.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

Iran wants to become the worlds supplier of the nuclear ages fuel sources.

America wants that buisness and wont have some suicidal religious regime blowing everyone up. Everything else is theater.

top topics

join