It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's In Heaven?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

But is the throne actually a toilet?

edit on 25-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
What is the difference between what is in Heaven and our life on planet earth?

Is there really any difference?

I've been told there is no sin in heaven. How can that be? Does God somehow erase all free will in heaven and makes us all bots worshiping him?

If there is no difference between heaven and our life on earth, then why would I want to go to heaven?

Life on earth is a horrible thing. If there is no difference between earth and heaven, I simply don't want to go there.

God doesn't erase free will. You choose whether you want to go to heaven or hell. Heaven is naturally sinless and hell is naturally sinful. So if you are in heaven, you are in a place without sin. If you are in hell, you are in a sinful place.

The afterlife is de-individualized, unified, life itself. When you die, that's what you will experience. Hell is non-existence. This is why Satan is named, "The liar" and God is, "The truth". Truth is life. To experience non-existence is a contradiction. This contradiction will be very painful until you become not afraid of what you are. Heaven is the realness of reality- of existence. Things in heaven are much more alive than they are here.

A sinful life is a deceptive and deceived life. A sinless life is a life of truth. Most people go to heaven because heaven is existence itself and you are existence itself. Its very difficult to go to a place of lies when you are surrounded by the truth- when you are the truth. To go to hell is to go to a place that is against your nature.

The physical appearance of heaven, I'm told, is light. From my own views as life being light, it is easy for me to agree. We are light. You can prove this to yourself by looking at the shapes of blooming flowers and the shape of your hands, as well as the shapes of countless other living objects.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

The problem with our understanding of free will, as given to us by Source, is the belief that only positive events can benefit us.

Very few understand that negative events are what give positive events meaning. You cannot truly appreciate life until you have stared death in the face. You cannot truly appreciate love until you have lost it. You cannot know the value of money until you have none.

That is why I think that eating from the Tree of Knowledge was the best thing Adam and Eve could have done. Had they not touched the Tree, they would never have progressed spiritually...and we would all be ignorant.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The throne may as well be a toilet, for all of the understanding we have of it.

For all we know, it IS a toilet. We know nothing of any throne of any dimension other than this one.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
What is the difference between what is in Heaven and our life on planet earth?

Is there really any difference?

I've been told there is no sin in heaven. How can that be? Does God somehow erase all free will in heaven and makes us all bots worshiping him?

If there is no difference between heaven and our life on earth, then why would I want to go to heaven?

Life on earth is a horrible thing. If there is no difference between earth and heaven, I simply don't want to go there.

Heaven is feeling that you are connected to everything around you. Think of the time you have been happy and can't stop smilling and you feel love for things that do not make sense. Then add a feeling of being carresed gently on your head by something loving you. Then add a feeling of energy flowing thru your body that make you sense things serveral times what you do today. Then add a higher sense of taste. Then add a mind that can think thought thru without fear or rejection with ease. And a total loss of fear, that everything will be ok and knowledge that you will be loved.

This is description of what a person might be like when he is connected to the other side on earth. How do you think that person will feel when he is able to see the wonderful things on the other side that he feels connected to.

God do not erease free will. He just do not let you come home until you can behave around the others so they and you wont suffer. They are sensitive to ego/violence and hate and do deserve ous destroying their harmony with our smallmindedness. They are like old folks in a retirement home and we are like children wanting to party and make a lot of noise. Let them have their gentle ways and when we are ready and feel like we want calm and have partied out then let ous join them.

God is not a dictator. In fact he is the sum of all of our souls (of all living things). The conciousness created of the whole universe. You are appart of the devine whole and the whole must always listen to reason, egolessness and higher ideals and equality. God is not human and do not have human ego whatever the bible say.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by smithjustinb

The problem with our understanding of free will, as given to us by Source, is the belief that only positive events can benefit us.

Very few understand that negative events are what give positive events meaning. You cannot truly appreciate life until you have stared death in the face. You cannot truly appreciate love until you have lost it. You cannot know the value of money until you have none.

That is why I think that eating from the Tree of Knowledge was the best thing Adam and Eve could have done. Had they not touched the Tree, they would never have progressed spiritually...and we would all be ignorant.

Here's the thing about "the tree of knowledge of good and evil". I agree with you 100% that the positive and the negative are both completely acceptable in every form they might present themselves in. However, the "tree of knowledge of good and evil" isn't about polarity as much as it is about polar actions being labeled as either good or bad. You see, there is positive and negative, but it's all good. Evil is a lie.

Evil is a lie.

That is why the most evil being ever imagined is known as "the liar". It's because everything Satan is about is lies. Satan is about evil because evil is a lie. "Bad" is a lie. Think about this. There's one creator and one creation that belongs to this creator. Okay. Are you going to tell God Almighty that something he/she made is bad? That's like telling the most powerful and fearsome artist in the world that he/she didn't do a good job with their painting.

Nothing's bad. The satanic agenda is to have you believe that bad exists. "Bad" is the lie.

In truth, good is also a lie. It's all opinion. One man's trash is and always will be another man's treasure. That's the lesson. The lesson is to learn that things are neither good nor bad, they just are. We had to see bad vs. good to see that neither one of them are true.

Truth is the most valuable thing in the universe, because it is the only thing in the universe. Your response to the truth is what makes the truth either good or bad, but truth is neither, it is just what it is. So my goal in life is to find neutrality; to find balance.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My quick two cents. It's not that God brainwashes your into being a bot. It's just, heaven, if it really is heaven, is going to be such a mind blowing experience, such a magnificent place, you'll be naturally grateful. You'll be so satisfied with actually good things, that you'll have no desire to sin. After all, you're in paradise now.
So it's more about allowing our free will to evolve or grow, or whatever term you wish to use at this new state, than being removed from free will and individuality.
It's stated in scripture that sin is a flesh concept, so maybe outside of the flesh, we have no desire to sin. It would make sense. Once you're immortal and in paradise, why would you become something so base ever again? Just seems like a step backwards to me.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The most descriptive verses of Heaven can be found in the book of Revelation. Chapters 21 & 22.

Sorry for such a short reply. It's something that everyone should read for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join