It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's In Heaven?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What is the difference between what is in Heaven and our life on planet earth?

Is there really any difference?

I've been told there is no sin in heaven. How can that be? Does God somehow erase all free will in heaven and makes us all bots worshiping him?

If there is no difference between heaven and our life on earth, then why would I want to go to heaven?

Life on earth is a horrible thing. If there is no difference between earth and heaven, I simply don't want to go there.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Some things just need to be left a suprise.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

More to the point, some questions reveal startling discrepancies, and must therefore be discouraged.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

I've been told there is no sin in heaven. How can that be? Does God somehow erase all free will in heaven and makes us all bots worshiping him?

If there is no difference between heaven and our life on earth, then why would I want to go to heaven?

Life on earth is a horrible thing. If there is no difference between earth and heaven, I simply don't want to go there.

I could hardly imagine that a person will end up in heaven against his will. So the worshiping will more than likely be performed by willing subjects

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Aren't you just a bucket of sunshine.

If your life is horrible, make it better. Move to a different place.
There are still beautiful places on earth, find one, and go to it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

my guess is, there is no reality in "heaven", it is more like a holodeck made of illusions, that lets you "think" you are alive.but the real life, with smelling, seeing, feeling is not existing anymore. there is a mythology, that the creation came out of a dream dimension, maybe thats where the spirit or soul returns ?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

We know there is a throne. The throne is where God resides with elders. We only have bits and pieces that give clues to us. The Bible is filled with physics and symbols that relate to physics. We are told that God cannot be represented by matter. Matter can be eliminated. Energy is information in superposition. We now know energy is information from the work of scientists like Leonard Susskind. VIDEO

Do we need matter to have information? No. Do we need a body to house our consciousness? Yes. Reality is made up of things that are real. They have a body. Unreality has no physical body because it is nonexistent. To exist, we must move. God is said to be unmoved and never-changing. Information, then, is in an existence that is real, but not made of matter or energy in motion. Energy is information, so information out of motion is infinity in totality. God is the beginning and the end together. If infinity expands, it is only because it has put a temporal reality into motion. What is gleaned from these experiences is then added to infinity. Infinity can produce anything. I would assume heaven is a place that is produced, just like our reality. The only difference is evil. Darkness is not allowed entrance.

Why have a universe of darkness and light combined? The universe is a womb for new life to transcend evil. Once love is found, the only rule necessary for admittance to heaven is gained. It must be mastered. For free will to exist as a starting point, the law must be overcome.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

What does a seed produce? An acorn holds an enfolded 75 foot oak tree. Your body is a seed. The information will ultimately express into something else. When the soul and the spirit become one in love, we are then born again into the spirit.

John 3 reveals the process. Water is necessary for the first step. We are born into four baptisms. Earth (Matter), Air (Breath / Word / Language), Water (Baptism into matter so we can raise to new life. Water puts out fire.) Fire (Trials to overcome).

The last baptism is Holy Spirit. Once we reach this stage, salvation is reached from the water. We are no longer baptized in the other four. Who did John refuse the water to?

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

Water puts out fire. Water is given when repentance is shown and sin is turned from so we can raise to new life. It's a process of the Good Shepherd leading the Sheep across the wilderness. The last leg of the journey requires Christ. The WORD is Christ. His number is 888 in Greek Gematria. 888 is Oxygen. 8 protons, 8 electrons and 8 neutrons. 666 is Carbon, the mark of mankind. We rise from the carbon with Christ and his WORD.

edit on 25-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Man does not go to live on in heaven for all of eternity. This is a big misconception. Man will inherit the new Earth at the end. There is no sin in heaven. When man dies (if he made that choice), he goes to heaven for a debrief in which things are changed, parameters set forth, among other things.

The even mention of evil and sin is closely guarded by a select few. The angels in heaven cannot even know of the details of this, besides a few archangels.

Life is very different above than here. There is no grief, turmoil, everyone smiles and is gracious and kind, and slow. It's not face paced like it is here. The food is very different from here. The colors, the scents, everything is beyond your imagination.

Uriel is the one who leads the debrief and does the erasing of the memories of certain aspects.

I wrote a thread, maybe you would be interested.
What Heaven is Like Present Day

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

We know there is a throne. The throne is where God resides with elders.

To expand on this. Yes, there is a throne, but it is called the Temple. It houses the Hall of Records, or the Library in which all the details of life are recorded. This is not open for everyone to see, as it holds too much information. It also holds the Tapestry, in which the path of man is laid forth.

Above looks like a giant city as well. There are many different buildings and places where others reside. The 24 elders in Revelations (there are 25, but the 25th one does not reside in heaven, he resides on common ground), are the archangels who have authority over different aspects of above.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Another way to understand free will is this: What if the world suddenly decided to all freely choose good and love? Would evil's potential still be present? Would it matter? Energy can neither be destroyed or created according to science. It just is. In a reality where God has told us that we must be born again, isn't it reasonable to assume that energy was the best choice for a vehicle for our consciousness?

Our Person lives once. Our souls is immortal and can be born again. God is eternal. What's the difference?

A mortal lives a finite amount and is in transition. An immortal lives perpetually and also is in transition and movement. An Eternal state is not moved. It simply is. God is the Great I AM.

We are waiting for this event. Faith becomes fact.

Hebrews 11:3

27 Just as people are destined to die once, and after that to face judgment, 28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
In heaven all you do is worship god.. kind of like a slave. and i think there are jobs as well. doesn't sound as good as some people make it out to be. As for me, if there is a heaven, in the Abrahamic sense, i won't be in it. I have no desire to be a serf. Luckily, it's all just made up stories.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by EnochWasRight

We know there is a throne. The throne is where God resides with elders.

To expand on this. Yes, there is a throne, but it is called the Temple. It houses the Hall of Records, or the Library in which all the details of life are recorded. This is not open for everyone to see, as it holds too much information. It also holds the Tapestry, in which the path of man is laid forth.

Above looks like a giant city as well. There are many different buildings and places where others reside. The 24 elders in Revelations (there are 25, but the 25th one does not reside in heaven, he resides on common ground), are the archangels who have authority over different aspects of above.

I cannot wait to see this beyond the veil of this reality. The prospect that we have something beyond death here is very comforting, but the reality that we can actually verify the facts is beyond description. Most of us would gladly die in one life if we knew we made a difference for others. One life would be worth living. The fact that we are on our way to explore the realms of God's infinite creation for eternity is beyond the wealth we possess for this raindrop in the ocean we call life.

Not doubting you, but what are your exact references and sources for what you describe? I know of Edgar Casey and the Akashic Records theme. Much of what you describe is related in the Bible. Everything is recorded.

Have you seen this movie on Netflix? It's a really good view of this very idea. Kirk Douglas did a great job in this film.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCelestialHuman
Luckily, it's all just made up stories.

I am so happy that you KNOW this as truth, now I can stop living a Christian life!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

In heaven all you do is worship god.. kind of like a slave. and i think there are jobs as well. doesn't sound as good as some people make it out to be. As for me, if there is a heaven, in the Abrahamic sense, i won't be in it. I have no desire to be a serf. Luckily, it's all just made up stories.

You are told that lie by the material world. We have an adversary to overcome. Evil is matched with good by design. Our spirit leads us toward the nature our heart develops. The evidence for those proofs that God is what He says He is can be gleaned from the link in my signature. Sages of old say that, "When the student is ready, the teacher appears." The teachers are always there. What does that tell you about the student? Until the student is ready, the teacher waits.

When I first heard this, I realized the significance in what it was saying. Sages of old knew that students could only learn when they were willing. As the tradition goes, students do not need to seek the teacher. They only need to prepare their heart for the information. This is a bridge that must be crossed. The bridge is virtue. If you are open to philosophy, studying books that summarize the philosophers will show you that they were all after one thing: The source of virtue. Alchemists knew the same secret. The refinement of metal from gross to subtle was a comparable process to refining the soul. Virtue and trials by fire were requirements.

Why does the worldly man miss this?

Pride seeks self. Self seeks reward. Reward leads to suffering. When we take a reward like smoking, a debt is created in the body. The body dies of cancer. To reverse this, we suffer first. Suffer the pain of quitting and cancer is delayed. Suffer a job and a paycheck follows. Suffering on purpose is the point. Virtue requires that we suffer for the reward.

When you learn to suffer toward reward, your mind will seek the truth. Heaven appears. Peace and joy are the result.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I am so happy that you KNOW this as truth, now I can stop living a Christian life!

I don't know this as truth anymore than you know that heaven is real. But i don't put any faith in 4,000 year old books that are inconsistent and many parts can be disproved by science.

You are told that lie by the material world.

I'm pretty sure i read in the bible that we will be worshiping god for all of eternity and we will also have jobs.. i may be wrong, but i am pretty sure i read that in the bible.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCelestialHuman

But i don't put any faith in 4,000 year old books that are inconsistent and many parts can be disproved by science.

This is because it is mixed of truth and thoughts of the writer. The many who wrote what was given, did not adhere to what was given to them, but mixed their own thoughts of the subjects and not that of the one who was giving.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So why not put faith in the book of mormon, or the Quran? each book (including the bible) was written by prophets. So what makes one more true over the other?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

So why not put faith in the book of mormon, or the Quran? each book (including the bible) was written by prophets. So what makes one more true over the other?

Father and above does not engage in classification of religion as we do. You would be very surprised to know that he recognizes all who recognizes him. It is all lost in the details so to speak down here.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Come on guys, can we please get back to the topic at hand?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Heaven is a metaphor bro. Atleast thats how I interpret it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join