It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One of these politicians is not like the others

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Im real happy you posted this thread bro!! It definitely opened my eyes to a deceptive propaganda technique. Its important to recognize the devil if you want to make sure you are not on his team! I'll give the kudos to you on this one!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It is kinda ironic that with the book titles and what most of these people are famous/infamous
for in a sarcastic way all of the book titles should be comedy. Well one book is not funny.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
it should be abundantly clear who is selling themselves and who is selling an idea. We are living in dangerous times when even our politicians have egos that are bigger than their ideas. It's ALWAYS the little things that give people away.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Wow, this thread made my day! Bravo!

I think we should send Screwed to Vegas!

edit on 5/25/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You cna post whatever you damn want but realize way more people watch these boards than post and all your doing is wasting our time and making yourself look like an ass with your stupid posts. "I DONT GET IT, WHATS DIFFERENT, DURRRR, I HATE RON PAUl, LETS TALK ABOTU THAT, DURRR!" Seriosuly, go the # away and post on a topic that interests you, what is the problem. Do certain people on here just enjoy being a complete and utter douchebag?

And if you dont like my post who cares, I hardly ever post on here as I usually read but most of the time I do post on here is because I click on a topic that interests me only to read 3 pages of bull# pushed on us by some idiot.
edit on 25-5-2012 by tehdouglas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
LOL...*waiting for Outkast to come in to defend his bethren*

This is too much. But, why the heck would I want to read the other books anyway.......

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

He already posted a topic that was beat to death two days ago. Re posting the Rand Paul endorsement of Mitt Romney.

I hear that Rand is actually in secret talks with Romney now.....LOL.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Fine work, sir.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Great thread on so many levels I wish I could flag it more than once. Your point was well made by being so understated - enuff said about that.

The hilarious sideshow almost stole the thread but instead punctuated it in an emphatic and unexpected manner. I actually feel a bit embarrased like perhaps catching myself laughing out loud at the misfortunate antics of mentally-challenged person. Almost feel a little ashamed by what I witnessed here. Not your fault, OP. Kudos.

edit on 26-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Funny being the Ron Paul book, doesn't even have a picture of him on it! I guess he doesn't even look good enough to be on his own book cover! What a joke.
edit on 25-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Yep. Cause McCain, Jindal and Huckabee are all such hotties

This is a good-looking man in my book

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join