learn more

One of these politicians is not like the others

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
"One of these politicians is not like the others,
one of these politicians just isn't the same.
One of these politicians is doin' his own thing
now it's time to play our game...........

Time to play our game"

I thought I would post this pic and see if anyone notices anything very telling.

Take your time.
Sometimes a picture truely is worth a thousand words.

Sorry for the short OP but the pic says it all.

edit to add: had to change "men" to "politicians"
out of respect to mrs Palin.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

One of these men is not like the others?

Is it that all of them were born in the USA except for the man with the Muslim name?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
your OP is kinda not fair, being as Sarah Palin is on there. So are you saying she is a man?? Each of these people have different ideas to help run the country. And they all sell their books! So, yeah, in that sense they are all similar. So I am confused by your post...

I think its probably another useless Ron Paul piece tho, and if that's the case, this post should be removed because its just a picture of a pile of books written by politicians! Now, if you wanted to talk about the topics inside ALL of the books, you should change the title of the thread, and I'll be happy to discuss each and every book there with you. Funny being the Ron Paul book, doesn't even have a picture of him on it! I guess he doesn't even look good enough to be on his own book cover! What a joke.
edit on 25-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I am confused by your post...

indeed you are, and for good reason

I think its probably another useless Ron Paul piece tho, and if that's the case, this post should be removed because its just a picture of a pile of books written by politicians!

The fact that you so easily jump to conclusions as well as the fact that something so obvious escapes you is very telling and all the information I need to avoid getting into a debate or even discussion with you. Thank you for outing yourself.

link   
reply to post by Screwed

Is it that Ron Paul's book doesn't have his face plastered all over it??

Oh and I like Romney's title... "No apologies." hahahaha

Sounds about right.

link   
silly internet... double post..
edit on 5/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
With Ron Paul's book, it's not about the person, the me, me, me. His is the only book without a glamour shot on it. :/

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

The fact that you so easily jump to conclusions as well as the fact that something so obvious escapes you is very telling and all the information I need to avoid getting into a debate or even discussion with you. Thank you for outing yourself.

So what is the point of this useless thread then? Cause all I see is a bunch of books written by politicians!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

So what is the point of this useless thread then? Cause all I see is a bunch of books written by politicians!

animosity is rich in these words...

Why post twice in a useless thread.. This game wasn't meant for you. Go annoy some liberals, as in, go work hard make money and be happy... Follow your own advice.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The whole point of this thread **NOW** IS the fact that you don't get it!!!
GET IT?!?!

btw, why are you posting in a useless thread unless you just have a personal problem with me?
facepalm.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Why post twice in a useless thread.. This game wasn't meant for you. Go annoy some liberals, as in, go work hard make money and be happy... Follow your own advice.

This is still America right? I can post whatever I want about whatever politician I want! I bet none of you on here have even read half of those books in that photo! Again, I want to know what the point of this thread is?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

GET IT?!?!

No, I dont get it. I want to know why you posted a picture of a couple of books written by politicians?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

everyone else can post too. I never told you to stop talking, but if you see no point why beat yourself up about it?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

This is still America right? I can post whatever I want about whatever politician I want! I bet none of you on here have even read half of those books in that photo! Again, I want to know what the point of this thread is?

No one is saying that you CAN'T post here chief.
We are asking why you want to since you have already determined that this thread is useless????
Answer please.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

btw, why are you posting in a useless thread unless you just have a personal problem with me?

I want to know why you are not answering my question with a reasonable response....How does this really move a conversation forward? How does this do anything on ATS at all?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

GET IT?!?!

No, I dont get it. I want to know why you posted a picture of a couple of books written by politicians?

I had to star your post because you are doing a better job outing yourself than WE ever could.
This is getting funny.
Thanks for the material.
This thread is truely serving its purpose.
Please, no one else let him in on it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

No one is saying that you CAN'T post here chief.
We are asking why you want to since you have already determined that this thread is useless????
Answer please.

Since you have yet to answer my question about why this thread is needed on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I had to star your post because you are doing a better job outing yourself than WE ever could.

What do u mean by outing? I'm not gay if that's what you mean?
edit on 25-5-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

He was giving you the opportunity to think and contemplate for yourself but you are demanding someone else think for you. So I will accept your offer and ruin the surprise despite the answer already being in the thread.

Every other book has the politician's face front and center, Paul's doesn't.

Every other book is promoting the politician, Paul's is promoting the ideas. At least on the surface of the book.

Namaste.
edit on 2012/5/25 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I want to know why you are not answering my question with a reasonable response....How does this really move a conversation forward? How does this do anything on ATS at all?

I am not answering your question because the answer is totally OBVIOUS to anyone with any kind of common sense. If you don't already know the answer then YOU are the reason for this thread.
I can't make it any more clear than that I'm afraid.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join