It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Space Chief: 'We're Talking About Establishing Permanent Bases' On the Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Russian Space Chief: 'We're Talking About Establishing Permanent Bases' On the Moon

www.popsci.com...

Yesterday, the heads of the space agencies for Europe, Canada, Russia, India, and Japan met in Washington D.C. (without NASA, which had all hands on deck for the SpaceX launch in Florida). The most interesting topic of conversation? The moon, which seems to be the destination on everyone’s agenda except for NASA. And for Russia, it’s less a destination and more a frontier for colonization.

“We’re not talking about repeating what mankind achieved 40 years ago,” Roscosmos (that’s Russia’s space agency) head Vladimir Popovkin said through a translator. “We’re talking about es
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-5-2012 by R_Clark because: link fix

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
In a continuing stream of news, it looks like many of US partners have gained concensus on frequent Moon landings. The Russians want a base, permanently. Well we all know that it won't happen with thin skinned rockets putting along with jet fuel... so it looks like the new energy systems will be released (or at least used by everyone except NASA).. NASA, of course, was not there being an arm of the Fed/ Rockefeller syndicate. Now with the talk of mining asteriods... it looks like the world is going around the cabal...

[url=http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2012-05/russian-space-chief-we%E2%80%99re-talking-about-establishing-permanent-bases]www.popsci.com[/url ]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
already discussed here.

second what?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The thought of people starting to use technologies that the cabal has suppressed put a smile on my face.

What are they holding over everyone that has kept everything so secret?

Don't tell me your dirty little secrets because I would expose you in a second regardless of what you think you have over me. If I had information that would help humanity I would be sure to expose it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Bush junior was more aligned to the greater world with respect to what the space program(s) should be doing. He also said that we should go to the moon. Obama wants us to land on a asteroid...

Actually, landing on a asteroid isn't a bad idea according to these guys:
www.planetaryresources.com...

We live in exciting times, but we've always lived in exciting times...

YOu just have to have the gusto to grab it by the tail and go for a wild, dangerous ride...
edit on 25-5-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well well well. This should prove interesting. Either we will be kicked off the Moon by ailens who told us in 1969 to the last Apollo mission to sod off, if you believe this theory of course, or there will be a new Space Race as I am sure the Americans wont want to be left behind in all of this.

Exciting times indeed
Now if there was only a Commander Koeing around and they named the Moonbase Alpha and had Professor Bergman around too, that would be icing on the cake! Just dont let the Moon break Earth orbit on September 13th 2099!

en.wikipedia.org...:_1999

new topics

top topics

join