It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Sounds like more than a friend...why on Earth would she have your password info, etc.? My WIFE has my password info, etc., but a friend? Yeah...no...

However, your behavior was pretty suspicious (on the account nonsense). I don't even buy your "forced lockout" explanation, so I can see why she didn't either...and I'm a dude. If just a friend though, why would she care? No, we're not getting the whole story here...

Some women LIKE to argue though, especially to WIN. For a man's man..."winning" a war of words with a female is defined as ENDING the argument.... For women though, they want to be "right".

edit on 1-6-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I am female and I do not act in such manners that you have described. It's my opinion that there is an ever increasing amount of people who have allowed social media to run their lives and to add an inappropriate amount of importance on such things as the amount of 'likes' or comments posted on Facebook, how many 'Friends' one has, etc.
On another note, if she said that you were stalking her, then this statement may have been an exaggerated sense of having felt smothered by you in some way or another. If she felt smothered and was not able to communicate this with you in a way to help salvage the relationship, then she obviously did not want to salvage this relationship, therefore she is not worth your time any longer. But try not to allow one incident shape and mold your perceptions of women into categorized stereotypes, this only allows a hardening of you heart for future relationships.
Both men and women can have poor communication skills. With age and experience, one learns to sift thru the nonsense and stop playing the games altogether.
edit on 6/1/2012 by Rocsgirl because: It posted to the thread when I was in the middle of writing a sentence, therefore incomplete.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join