It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Joker Blows Up the Plaza Hotel in College Station, Tx

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
(sorry Mods - I posted my last thread before it was done accidentally. Can you please close my other thread. Thanks.)

For some reason I thought ATS members would really enjoy this. In my hometown of College Station, Tx, they demolished a 17 story hotel yesterday. It was really cool to watch. Anyway, I guy I know dressed up like the Joker and reenacted the scence where the Joker blows up the hospital in The Dark Night. Its pretty entertaining. The video is below. Also below the video I included a closer video and some pictures of the awesome event. If you ever get a chance to watch a building implode do it! It is really incredible. Anyway enjoy!

He doesnt "blow up" the building until towards the end of the video, so feel free to skip towards the end.

edit on 25-5-2012 by stdscf12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stdscf12

Cool post. Coincidentally, this is the 2nd thread today that involves things blowing up and towns I live in/used to live in. I lived in College Station for a couple years in the early 00's. I never realized this took place there when I watched the movie.

S&F

Here's the other thread...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
reply to post by stdscf12

Cool post. Coincidentally, this is the 2nd thread today that involves things blowing up and towns I live in/used to live in. I lived in College Station for a couple years in the early 00's. I never realized this took place there when I watched the movie.

I thought you were gonna redirect him to this topic.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyways, thanks for sharing op. S&F

new topics

join