It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese man cooks, serves own genitals

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Talk about Bizarre !!

www.france24.com

AFP - A Japanese artist cooked his own genitals and served them to five paying diners in Tokyo to cover the medical costs, in a bizarre act to raise awareness about sexual minorities.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 25-5-2012 by Maxmars because: PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE EXACT ARTICLE TITLE WHEN POSTING BREAKING NEWS.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
In addition to covering medical costs and also to make a political point, a japanese cook cooks up his own genitals for a price which were preserved in a freezer. This is not only a bizarre dish but definitely an attention getter. Of all the studies and research being performed around the world, I wonder why this particular issue has still not been resolved through the use of medicines instead of surgeries. I mean couldn't the gender be kept intact or revived for babies born with defects?

www.france24.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

sexual minorities.

What the hell is this?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

LMAO I just read this online and thought about sharing it here but decided it was possibly a little too grisly for ATS.

You got close to my imagined title too!
Very, very, weird, in a creepy, nasty way.
Now who de-genitalises themselves and then puts it on the menu? Euw....

ETA It's Friday, on the menu today is a choice of...

Cock-A-Leekie soup
Coq-Au-Vin
Cockles and Muscles

And for pudding, Spotted Dick!

(All of the above are proper meals or dishes, I'm not making this up!)
edit on 25/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Police in Tokyo said they knew of the episode, but added that it had not broken the law as cannibalism was not illegal in Japan.

Huh!!!

About keeping the organs in a freezer to put it for someone who could need it, I'd rather see them push the technology of growing organs from a person's own cells...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
reply to post by hp1229

Ive seen shows about the nasty things they eat but this takes the cake. The Japanese people have to me among the weirdest, sickest most perverted people that I have ever read about.

Agree with you 100%. They have some weirdest fetishes for both sexual activities and food.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

and sicker yet, who the hell pays to eat em?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
You know what? I try to be tolerant of all types of people (as long as they are non violent). I don't care what your race, gender, sexuality, political affiliation, country of origin, religion, etc., is. I have my personal opinions on everything, of course, but don't hate others for their lifestyles.

But this is RIDICULOUS. I think the world is going to hell in a hand basket. Is there any little pet cause out there that doesn't have insane attention whoring to go along with it?

I will go an amputate my toes to show solidarity with those who cannot balance well when walking. I will go and amputate my breasts to bring attention to the discrimination shown against flat chested women. Etc., etc.

Sometimes people are just insane and moronic. I think this guy qualifies.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

sexual minorities.

What the hell is this?

I'm assuming individuals born with genetic deficiency (both male and female genitals?)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Ya know,
it takes alot of balls to do something like that.

"Chef, we always knew you were crazy, but now we can see yer nutz".

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by hp1229

LMAO I just read this online and thought about sharing it here but decided it was possibly a little too grisly for ATS.

You got close to my imagined title too!
Very, very, weird, in a creepy, nasty way.
Now who de-genitalises themselves and then puts it on the menu? Euw....

ETA It's Friday, on the menu today is a choice of...

Cock-A-Leekie soup
Coq-Au-Vin
Cockles and Muscles

And for pudding, Spotted Dick!
edit on 25/5/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

I just hope this doesn't catch on in Mainstream Japanese Cuisine just to raise sexual equality awareness for those born with it. Definitely caught the attention since I have never heard of human parts cooked up as fancy dishes. Ofcourse the cannibalism ritual exists but definitely not in the so called civilized world

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I bet he's kicking himself now.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Police in Tokyo said they knew of the episode, but added that it had not broken the law as cannibalism was not illegal in Japan.

Huh!!!

About keeping the organs in a freezer to put it for someone who could need it, I'd rather see them push the technology of growing organs from a person's own cells...

Precisely my point that the amount of money spent in R&D of other aspects, why not the organ cultivation through 3d printing of cells?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
What I want to know is how his genitals were able to serve 5 people.

Now I really have heard it all... lets hope he hasn't started a new trend.

link   

reply to post by hp1229

Ive seen shows about the nasty things they eat but this takes the cake. The Japanese people have to me among the weirdest, sickest most perverted people that I have ever read about.

Now who de-genitalises themselves and then puts it on the menu?

No, the question should be..Who pays 250.00 to eat d**k? (literally)
edit on 25-5-2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

plenty of people from the gay community pay to eat a d**k...but definitely not the cooked type
This has to be the most bizarre dish of all time. I should notify Andrew Zimmern on his website

link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

The Japanese people have to me among the weirdest, sickest most perverted people that I have ever read about.

Agree with you 100%. They have some weirdest fetishes for both sexual activities and food.

Wow!!!!
Stereotype much?
Let's tone down on the blanket racial profiling and take this for what it IS.
A crazy assed *****PERSON***** who went a little nuts about making a statement.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

The Japanese are not at fault here. A German guy had a vaguely similar scenario a few years back. He asked "a friend" to kill him and then eat his pecker. Why? I have no idea, I guess he just wanted to die. It got in the papers and the courts at the time though.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

The Japanese people have to me among the weirdest, sickest most perverted people that I have ever read about.

Wow!!!!
Stereotype much?
Let's tone down on the blanket racial profiling and take this for what it IS.
A crazy assed *****PERSON***** who went a little nuts about making a statement.

It's true though, he didn't say they all do.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join