It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

How can you say that? Even if everything this guy says is BS it doesn't matter. The fact is that the mathematical probability of there being life FAR MORE intelligent than us means there has to be hundreds/thousands/millions!? of races far more advanced than us with the capability of reaching Earth within our galaxy alone. Why come to Earth? I can't say aliens are necessary as curious as us but I think any intelligent race would see the benefits in studying us.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Thee are a vast number of "Human" creatures in the cosms, not just, "humanoid" but, "Human".

And, as I've stated before, not only am I willing to accept this statement, I think, mathematically it's an almost certainty.

How are you to learn the differences without research.

It would be impossible, without research. However, I must say, I would feel a lot more comfortable taking a local starship taxi to Andromeda asking the closest Andromedan if I could just take a strand of their hair THEN coming back to Earth and having that DNA analyzed so that I could be sure it was ALIEN DNA that was the subject of said research.

Imagine this:

Trust me, I am trying hard to.

Dec. 21, 2012, a representative of the Sirian / Orion Alliance arrives here. Notifies everyone that they are all "subjects" of the Alliance, and that Earth is their territory.

So basically the end of the Tzolkin.... ok, im with you so far....

You are told that you may appeal the declaration if you wish.

Which, frankly, given the gravity of the situation, I find more than gracious...continue....

You do, and the court collects their data and decides. Terrestrials are virtually identical to Sirians,

Ohhh dear........

thus this is an "internal matter" for the Alliance. Can you differentiate between Terrestrial Humans and Sirian Humans?

Well, I kind of don't have to, even if I wanted to the courts told me the error of my ways....I'm sorry, go on....

Actually, that would be rather easy, if you know what to look for.

[blank stare]

I think I've typed so much, I forgot where we were going.....
edit on 29-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snabbylabs
reply to post by 3danimator

How can you say that? Even if everything this guy says is BS it doesn't matter. The fact is that the mathematical probability of there being life FAR MORE intelligent than us means there has to be hundreds/thousands/millions!? of races far more advanced than us with the capability of reaching Earth within our galaxy alone. Why come to Earth? I can't say aliens are necessary as curious as us but I think any intelligent race would see the benefits in studying us.

Great points. And this ET life would have ignored us until we did something dangerous or significant...........like setting off some nukes............whose signature was probably picked up by intelligent ET life in this quadrant of the Galaxy..........and how long after the Trinity nuclear explosion was Roswell?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Do I believe what this "alien" is saying, no. Is it a good read? Damn right it is.

ALS

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

And this ET life would have ignored us until we did something dangerous or significant...........like setting off some nukes............whose signature was probably picked up by intelligent ET life in this quadrant of the Galaxy..........and how long after the Trinity nuclear explosion was Roswell?

I think you may get an argument from the dudes on the show 'Ancient Aliens'. Unless you think the spears of the cave artists painting aliens presented something dangerous or significant.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Wow..... it's ok for you to resort to name calling and degradation "They have a low frequency" but anyone else points out absolutely logical information (such as the correlation between Captain Bill and Community Galactica) and it's suddenly bad...

However...... oh n/m

I agree with vkey, here. Whether or not we do manage to save ourselves, is fundamentally up to us. My point about extinction, was that I felt it would happen if we don't stop behaving like this. It wasn't meant to deny us free will. We can choose to behave better, and thus achieve a better outcome; but we must want to do it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Yeah, Andromeda is a pretty nice galaxy, but from what I hear from the folks over at galaxy NGC 3314b, they rule and Andromedans drool. What say you, Andromeda Boy?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Wow..... it's ok for you to resort to name calling and degradation "They have a low frequency" but anyone else points out absolutely logical information (such as the correlation between Captain Bill and Community Galactica) and it's suddenly bad...

However...... oh n/m

I agree with vkey, here. Whether or not we do manage to save ourselves, is fundamentally up to us. My point about extinction, was that I felt it would happen if we don't stop behaving like this. It wasn't meant to deny us free will. We can choose to behave better, and thus achieve a better outcome; but we must want to do it.

Someone got my point? Wow........................... I am in total shock..........seriously...
I think I need to smile for a bit now...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Someone got my point? Wow........................... I am in total shock..........seriously...
I think I need to smile for a bit now...

*hugs* Good. I enjoy making people happy.

Seriously though, I don't condone vitriol on either side. Either towards Anthra on the one hand, or the rest of the people in this thread on the other. Let's just try and get along.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

How about a thread to teach us to speak Andromdan ( I hope I misspelled that properly)? Can't find a Rosetta Stone for that one.

Etharzi od Oma?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

How about a thread to teach us to speak Andromdan ( I hope I misspelled that properly)? Can't find a Rosetta Stone for that one.

Etharzi od Oma?

Its"Enochian". Plenty of sources right hee on Eath . seek them out.

Etharzi od Oma. Peace and understanding.
Caosge molap = Terrestrial Human.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Why would you use Enochian? Is that supposed to be some evidence of your ET heritage?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Why would you use Enochian? Is that supposed to be some evidence of your ET heritage?

Shouldn't be a telltale of "ET" heritage, it's a made up language from the 16th Century and is used in contemporary magic workings.

Enochian is a name often applied to an occult or angelic language recorded in the private journals of John Dee and his seer Edward Kelley in the late 16th century. The men claimed that it was revealed to them by angels. Some contemporary scholars of magic consider it a constructed language that is nonetheless viable for magical workings, while other scholars of constructed languages simply consider it a very poor imitation of an ancient language, with grammar derived primarily from English.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Now I can follow the logic behind that. Use a made up language to support made up claims. I like the consistency. Not too keen on the magic aspect of it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Friends, we have an update:

www.youtube.com...

Summary of this video:

1. Large body absorbing CME's near the Sun explained (note, I have heard of Enoch but I'm not sure what it means)

2. Current population pressures on the Planet and the ideal population after the shift are discussed.

3. Weaponization of the new HAARP base in Antartica and it's implications and likely impact (not much) are discussed.

Hopefully the topics discussed have more accuracy than the English used! But thanks once again to "Mythi", Captain Bill and whoever else is part of this endeavor. I'm just relaying this and have nothing to do with it apart from that...................

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Shouldn't be a telltale of "ET" heritage, it's a made up language from the 16th Century and is used in contemporary magic workings.

According to a linguist; Donnald Laycock (he wrote "the complete Enochian Dictionary"), it is not known if it is a natural or madeup language. In either case the knowledge of the language is rather fragmented. The "dictionary" is very incomplete.

And no, it has no connection with my ET heritage.

edit on 30-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

According to a linguist; Donnald Laycock (he wrote "the complete Enochian Dictionary"), it is not known if it is a natural or madeup language. In either case the knowledge of the language is rather fragmented. The "dictionary" is very incomplete.

And no, it has no connection with my ET heritage.

edit on 30-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

Your info is very interesting, and I don't mind a few short tangential discussions, as I have started many myself on other threads, but if you are not going to bother discussing the main topic of the thread at all which is these youtube posts or any of their updates - do you mind getting a room - I mean a thread of your own? Thanks.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

How strange that you would consider answers from an alien from andromda to be off topic. I must have misread the thread title. What is it again?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Your info is very interesting, and I don't mind a few short tangential discussions, as I have started many myself on other threads, but if you are not going to bother discussing the main topic of the thread at all which is these youtube posts or any of their updates - do you mind getting a room - I mean a thread of your own? Thanks.

I have no probles discussing the video message. Although, I have already stated my opinion, no one seemed interested in discussing my points. Course, they were a bit ill stated.

So again. I have issues with the authenticity of the source. He claims to be from Andromeda, and the impression I get is that he means Galactic Andromeda (as in the Galaxy). This being the case, I wonder from where did he receive authorization?

There are six starships roaming around Earth, all from Andromeda. These ships provide me with some limited data resources., I can find no reference to anyone engaged in this kind of contact. Further, the general philsophic "flavor" seems rather contrary to what I have learned is "Andromedan".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

How strange that you would consider answers from an alien from andromda to be off topic. I must have misread the thread title. What is it again?

Do you have problems with English? Did you read my post? I said I would like to discuss the information in the videos - which are the basis of the thread - someone else puporting to be from Andromeda, as this entity claims, could discuss anything under the Sun from golf to George Bush to Mars - far from the topics contained in the videos. The info in the videos is not about Andromedan life, culture, language (though it is touched on), the focus is what is happening on Planet Earth now and in the near future.

It's like starting a thread about the Brazilian rainforest, and a Brazilian shows up and discusses everything under the Sun except the rainforest - get it? He, you and anybody else are welcome to talk about anything you like, but if it is anything more than a minor diversion from the thread I respectfully request those doing so start another thread.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join