It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
reply to post by alphabetaone

Do you have trouble with the English language? I don't say that with any sarcastic undertone, I say that with honest uncertainty.....because for me to DELIBERATELY interfere, would have to suggest that my INTENT was to interfere.....however, I said (this going on my third time) already that if I CAME ACROSS, which suggest stumbling upon....not seeking out.....do you get this?

Yes, I do understand what you are saying. How you hapened across this poor creature is irrelevant. What you do next is the "all important" event. You stated that you would feel it incumbant upon yourself to educate. That is deliberate interferrence.

The only crrect option in the case where what you are observing "recgnizes" the act of "you observing" is to leave, as quickly as possible.

Your ideas of "education" seem kay.

And again: YOU then are doing the exact same thing by posting on this board then......if what you say about yourself is true.

It's not gone unnoticed by me and others on here that you've ignored what I have pointed out to you.

You posting on this board, would be NO DIFFERENT than the situation you presented to alphabetaone. If you truly are not of this world, by posting here and interacting with those of us here, and revealing yourself to us, you are in that very sense "educating" us, and are there for "interfering" with us, by your very own words.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The only crrect option in the case where what you are observing "recgnizes" the act of "you observing" is to leave,

That truly depends on whether or not you ascribe to the heisenberg principle......where just the act of observing something is, in fact, interfering also....in which case we are ALL guilty.

Your ideas of "education" seem kay.

I have no idea what "kay" means, but somehow I doubt, if I suffix a sentence that starts with Your idea, and add "kay" to the end of it, it can't be good.

With that in mind, I will simply say my idea, is basically to explain my presence.....whether or not that can be considered educating I'm sure is up for debate.

Back a couple pages though, I had suggested (I think to Gri11ed) that why would an "advanced" species even NEED youtube or even this entire medium in the first place....what you're saying basically drives that point home....if not interfering, then clearly youtube isn't even a consideration never mind any altruistic need for actually creating a video in the first place.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Yes, it is true. I am deliberately interferring with Terrestrial Humans and affairs. I will continue t do so until I am removed from this planet.

Also, in my "infinite wisdom" (if you think me "infinitely wise"; I also have some "Alpine" realestate in Kansas that might interest you) that the people of Earth "need" that interferrance at this time..

Etharzi od ma.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Yes, it is true. I am deliberately interferring with Terrestrial Humans and affairs. I will continue t do so until I am removed from this planet.

Also, in my "infinite wisdom" (if you think me "infinitely wise"; I also have some "Alpine" realestate in Kansas that might interest you) that the people of Earth "need" that interferrance at this time..

Etharzi od ma.

So.. you have admitted to mind-violating people, interfering with people, and you feel that somehow you have the right to decide that we need that interference.. (BTW: the types of Doctors i was alluding to earlier were not psychological in nature, they were more of the genome type, just so we understand each other)

In English we have a word for that type of personality, it's called Megalomania..

Most dictators suffer from it..

so here goes, I know we can't be alone in the universe, in fact I'm 100% sure we aren't the only sentient life forms in even our own galaxy, probably not even in our own solar system (Titan looks promising for a discovery) but I believe you are from the Andromeda galaxy about as much as I believe that Captain Bill is transmitting messages from "Community Galactica" (I base that part about Captain Bill on these two facts: BSG hit Brazil about the time he started, and the commander of the Galactica is... bum bum BUMMMMM BILL)

So really.. nothing you have said, makes much sense, except that you think because of some convoluted math that you are somehow an alien trapped in a human body.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Etharzi od ma.

Ah! The easy way out type of answer.

Don't worry. I have no urge to think of you as "infinitely wise". Instead I have the urge to find you some good mental health care.

You see? Your "interference" (if you were who you say you are), is not "enlightening" anyone. Quite the opposite. Instead of making people except the possibility of intelligent life out there beyond our planet, you instead are making people shun talking about it.

Why? Because they believe you are a fraud.

So a truly "wise" ET would not interfere and certainly not in the way you are doing now (if you were truly that).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

So.. you have admitted to mind-violating people, interfering with people, and you feel that somehow you have the right to decide that we need that interference.. (BTW: the types of Doctors i was alluding to earlier were not psychological in nature, they were more of the genome type, just so we understand each other)

I admitted to "mind-violating"? When? Where?

I admitted to delibeately interferring, via "wild-card" disclosure, and to exploiting the "collective consciousness" of Earth. Those are their own events. I fear you have the wrong of what the "collective consciousness" is. Think of it as the sum of everything published.

So really.. nothing you have said, makes much sense, except that you think because of some convoluted math that you are somehow an alien trapped in a human body.

Unfortunate. I will admit that at times I can be a bit difficult to understand. My thought processes, indeed, my very being, are very influenced by 40 years as a software engineer and a student of "Western Ceremonial Magick" and the "Enochian System".

I am not "an alien trapped in a Human body", I am a Human visitor from another world.

edit on 29-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Why? Because they believe you are a fraud.

Only because most prople are not likely to investigate for themselves. Instead, they rely on someone else, who, in all likelyhood, has not the requsite education, to render an explaination they "like". Most will make a decision based, at least in part, on fear. These factors make the disclosure of ET for what "he" really is all the more important.

So a truly "wise" ET would not interfere and certainly not in the way you are doing now (if you were truly that).

Well, in as much as you are not a part of this project, I don't really think you have much idea of the extent and kind of engineering employed. Add to that the idea that; "I'm not trying to be wise." Neither of us could know what a wise man may do.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The thing that I still don't understand about the reaction towards Anthra is why, even if they do think he's a fraud, people need to be so incredibly vitriolic, hostile, and downright cruel towards him. The tidal wave of hate that I've continually seen flowing towards him on this forum is absolutely disgusting.

The worst part of it is, is that the nihilistic atheists who are behind it, have been brainwashed into believing that if they engage in debunking or the supposed exposure of frauds as a public service, that supposedly grants them complete moral impunity to treat said alleged frauds in as vile, dehumanising manner as they like.

If I was going to assume that Anthra was a fraud myself, the only reason I would, in terms of what I've seen so far, is because I wouldn't be able to bring myself to believe that any ET race out there would be willing to waste their time in trying to help us. You people are demonstrating in your treatment of him, that as a species, we really do not deserve anything other than extinction.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
The thing that I still don't understand about the reaction towards Anthra is why, even if they do think he's a fraud, people need to be so incredibly vitriolic, hostile, and downright cruel towards him. The tidal wave of hate that I've continually seen flowing towards him on this forum is absolutely disgusting.

Agreed, it's pretty sad too.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

It is sad that people feel unable to make a point without resorting to denigration etc. They have a low frequency and will not be participating in the shift.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

It is sad that people feel unable to make a point without resorting to denigration etc. They have a low frequency and will not be participating in the shift.

Wow..... it's ok for you to resort to name calling and degradation "They have a low frequency" but anyone else points out absolutely logical information (such as the correlation between Captain Bill and Community Galactica) and it's suddenly bad...

However...... oh n/m

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm ready for the flames, so here goes..

I'll bet that most of the people proclaiming to be aliens here and on YouTube don't stand on a street corner and do it there.

Hmmmm. Why is that?

Maybe because if you do it in person, someone might question your sanity and haul you off to the loony bin?

Being an alien on the Internet is a lot easier to pull off, with less risk involved.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Wow..... it's ok for you to resort to name calling and degradation "They have a low frequency" but anyone else points out absolutely logical information (such as the correlation between Captain Bill and Community Galactica) and it's suddenly bad...

However...... oh n/m

I don't know why, but you seem to feel singled out or targeted by this message, from what I recall your posts have been for the most part based on reasoning (flawed or not) and not based on emotions or ad hominem attacks so relax.

I don't know how many ways I can say it, I welcome discussion and disagreement; but attacks, insults, denigration or insinuations of psychological imbalances are not welcome and I for one will not respond to them; and I feel no obligation to respond to anyone, especially those who repeat already defeated arguments or try to get the thread off-topic (vkey08 - again, please note, these comments are directed at all and not necessarily you). I will respond, naturally, to those posts which interest or intrigue me.
edit on 29-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Honestly, I agree with this, and is why I won't engage him (or her for that matter, you never know with aliens) on the veracity of their claim. But will simply try to coerce them into this mindset: "If you are an OWB (I dont like ET's I prefer Other Worldy Being), then act like one"

The worst part of it is, is that the nihilistic atheists who are behind it, have been brainwashed into believing that if they engage in debunking or the supposed exposure of frauds as a public service, that supposedly grants them complete moral impunity to treat said alleged frauds in as vile, dehumanising manner as they like.

At first blush, I think I can answer this question. If you haven't been around since the early days of ATS, it seems those are more able to take the "Moral Highground" and say ... OMG YOURE SO MEAN....the veterans have been around for so long and have literally seen THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of claims of world ending, alien proclamations, Im here to save you, I spoke to God, I've been to atlantis, I'm a reptilian - threads that they are jaded and I'm sure it was fun the first couple thousand times, but equally I'm sure it grates on their nerves when the count starts reaching US National debt proportions.

If I was going to assume that Anthra was a fraud myself, the only reason I would, in terms of what I've seen so far, is because I wouldn't be able to bring myself to believe that any ET race out there would be willing to waste their time in trying to help us. You people are demonstrating in your treatment of him, that as a species, we really do not deserve anything other than extinction.

That's all well and good to say on the surface. But you're leaving out key items in this. If an OWB were here to help us, and if they were so technologically superior that they could either traverse time/space or dimension shift to our plane, then clearly they have the ultimate cognizance of precisely what we're like, and what our immediate reactions to fantastic claims would be. Disbelief. With that in mind, one would assume that they would take measures to ensure there was a way to leave us without doubt. Not to use youtube, or ATS or some other popular medium by which to make their claims.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Honestly, I agree with this, and is why I won't engage him (or her for that matter, you never know with aliens) on the veracity of their claim. But will simply try to coerce them into this mindset: "If you are an OWB (I dont like ET's I prefer Other Worldy Being), then act like one"

Male actually.

Just "how" does an ET act? I know for a fact you don't know, how can you You are not ET, logically you can't know much about Sirian, Pleiadian, nor Andrmedan behavior. Yet, you would try to "coerce" me into a "line and form" of behaior that you cannot recognize.

Actually, thats almost okay.However, the problem is not quite that simple. When I was asked if I would undertake such a project, it "sounded" rather straightfrward; I was wrong. I receive little to no assistance from off-world. When I ask about behaviors, etc. I get met with silence. If I didn't "want" to know better, I would think they were "throwing me to the wolves", and it really IS much like that much of the time.

Most Terrestrial Humans have an "expectation" when it coes to ET They (you) expect us to behave in a manner that you can recognize as "alien". We are supposed t have the "secrets of the universe", and a technology 1000's of years ahead of Earth. And, of course, to be here to "save" mankind.

Sorry to dissapoint, but, ain't any of that true. Yeah ur technology is better than Earth, though that really does depend on what species tech you are talking about.

Andromedans, Pleiadians; 1000's of years.
Sirians and actually most of the others; 10's - 100's of years, and Earth is catching up fast. The quaality and quantity of Terrestrial innovation far out strips any species I personally know of.

As far as other "kinds" of advancement; my opinion is that you are far more civilized than "Dracs" (lizard lips), Reticulans (Greys), and Sirians (nordics).

Anyway, with no guidance from even my Mother, I am left trying to be soething that actually can't exist (your expectation of ET), so, "what you see, is what you get". I don't know how to put it better;

I am me: Anthra Andromda, a person from Andromeda, I can be nothing else. So accept me, or not; it really makes no difference to me.

I almost forgt the "save mankind" part. I don't know, nor do I care, what the "mission", desires, wants, needs, etc of other ET's. I will tell you this; I am not here to save ayone. Only to lend assistance when / if it is needed, and then there are still conditions (natural events only.)

At first blush, I think I can answer this question. If you haven't been around since the early days of ATS, it seems those are more able to take the "Moral Highground" and say ... OMG YOURE SO MEAN....the veterans have been around for so long and have literally seen THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of claims of world ending, alien proclamations, Im here to save you, I spoke to God, I've been to atlantis, I'm a reptilian - threads that they are jaded and I'm sure it was fun the first couple thousand times, but equally I'm sure it grates on their nerves when the count starts reaching US National debt proportions.

And of the "old timers" not a single one has ever checked out the evidence prvided by the "claimant". They "look" at an introduction, and make up their minds in the first few words. And, never, never look at any scientific evidence. And, even these "old timers" engage in the negative behavior mentined and referred above. Now, I a quite sure that many have seen claims of the "outragous", I have, you have so we can presue everyone has. It is not the "seeing" that counts, it is the natue, content, and execution of investigation.

Not a single one here on ATS has ever conducted a proper investigatin into this (my) class of "outragous" claim. So, they don't know, can't know, yet continue as if they do knew.

Although, I will give them this; anyone who claims to have "spoken" with God, is here to "save", are probably not the Ones you want to listen to. However, you really can't know until you have investigated.

In the current case; that of "Captian Bill", I rejected that when my Mother told me it wasn't from an Andromedan source.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I would certainly hope that an ET wouldn't act something like a god type and make people grovel like little children for answers, oh wait... you did...

anthra-andromeda, are you there? do you know of the Zetas? why are you here? what interest do you have in us? please do not hurt us. I am trustworthy. please answer question Options

There was of course no answer to that publicly, so it's interesting that in at least that one instance you had people thinking you were guiding them to a new and better place, but then you say you only help with natural things, ok fine, interesting thought there, if you help with natural things, how about that nice earthquake a year ago? No? OK, throws that out the window as well.

It's fine to believe that there are others out there in the universe, in fact we would be rather short sighted and vain as well as egotistical to think that mankind was the ONLY sentient life out there, BUT we would also be just as big fools to accept (and here's where it gets messy) your very interesting interpretation of your so called DNA readings. Science is only now beginning to understand the complexities of the strands of DNA, and so when your paper/proof was written it may have been accurate, but there are things now that could explain away that anomaly (some different types of disorders show with different DNA readings on strands, a hallmark if you will of the condition) so maybe you've convinced yourself, but I do know any doctor (MD) that helped you come up with those results and stood by you claiming you were from Andromeda, would lose their license in an instant...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I would certainly hope that an ET wouldn't act something like a god type and make people grovel like little children for answers, oh wait... you did...

anthra-andromeda, are you there? do you know of the Zetas? why are you here? what interest do you have in us? please do not hurt us. I am trustworthy. please answer question Options

There was of course no answer to that publicly, so it's interesting that in at least that one instance you had people thinking you were guiding them to a new and better place, but then you say you only help with natural things, ok fine, interesting thought there, if you help with natural things, how about that nice earthquake a year ago? No? OK, throws that out the window as well.

Again true, I don't answer all queries. Soetimes I don't know the answer, other times I don't know how t "say it" in a manner I feel the reader can/will understand; these are my shortcommings. ther times I'm told not to respond, once in a while I ignore such requests.

As for the natural desaster a year ago. As I tried to exlain elsewhere, Help was offered. Andromedans, Pleiadians, and Sirians all offer assistance, it was declined.

It's fine to believe that there are others out there in the universe, in fact we would be rather short sighted and vain as well as egotistical to think that mankind was the ONLY sentient life out there, BUT we would also be just as big fools to accept (and here's where it gets messy) your very interesting interpretation of your so called DNA readings. Science is only now beginning to understand the complexities of the strands of DNA, and so when your paper/proof was written it may have been accurate, but there are things now that could explain away that anomaly (some different types of disorders show with different DNA readings on strands, a hallmark if you will of the condition) so maybe you've convinced yourself, but I do know any doctor (MD) that helped you come up with those results and stood by you claiming you were from Andromeda, would lose their license in an instant...

"so called DNA readings"? These two test I had done are the qualatative and quantative anysis of specific regions of my DNA. In this case One is the "Autosomal" DNA, much like what is used by law enforcement. This tests look for the number of times specific sequences of DNA occur in specific chromosomes. The number of repeats can be associated with specific genetic populations, and those populations with specific geographical regions. In my case both mother and father were from the East-Central region of India.

The second test was specifically "Y-STR"; the paternal lineage. My specific DNA sequence does not exist in any database I've looked) (please understand; I am a professional software engineer / data analysist; crawling around in databases is part of what I do...professionally). This DNA mutates slowly, about every 10,000 years.

The actual results are not unusual Except, my "Terrestrial" family is solidly Scoth/English (Scott from father, English from mother). My terrestrial father even had his "family tree" compiled back in the 70's. As, I was saying, the results do indicate that I am "Human", but they do not say "Terrestrial". There are unanswered issues with genetic parentage.

These data; the DNA, and other data I have provided, whenapplied to Bayesian inference, does seem to indicate rather strongly that I am of "off-world" origin.I also have other evidence I'm still preparing.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

As, I was saying, the results do indicate that I am "Human", but they do not say "Terrestrial". There are unanswered issues with genetic parentage.

Of course they do not say terrestrial.

The only experience geneticists have with processing the human genome is terrestrial human. Why would any further specificity be needed?

edit on 29-5-2012 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Punched your "figures" into the national /international search. There is NOTHING in them to confirm that you are indeed Extraterrestrial, just that the haplotypes from the United Kingdom are not included in any public database (family trees would not include DNA readings/results) ...

I'm glad you're a programmer, I'd tell you what my day job is, but, I like some mystery in my life
Does not in any way however prove that you are an alien, or that you are not of as you call it terrestrial origin

What it does prove is that you have looked into genome mapping, but since there are still millions of calculations they do not know of yet (or are not used publicly) and these databases rely on PUBLICLY available information, not the privately held DNA info that is there, you cannot for certain claim you are an alien.

as for the markers:

Marker DYS464 appears to be a rapidly changing Y chromosome marker and is a multi-copy marker. DYS464 occurs at least four times near the center of the Y-chromosome. The first four copies are called: DYS464a, DYS464b, DYS464c, DYS464d. Marker DYS464 is also known to occur more than four times, generally in African lineages of Haplogroup E. Additional copies of DYS464 are called: DYS464e, DYS464f, and so forth... DYS464 has an observed range between 9 to 20 inclusive. When testing a random sample of 679 males for DYS464, scientists have found that the result 15,15,17,17 occurred in 10.6% of those tested, 15,15,16,17 occurred in 7.5% of the samples, and all the other results occurred less than 5% of the time, with over half these results only occurring once. This illustrates that Marker DYS464 is valuable in differentiating unrelated persons or splits in branches that have failed to show variation with other markers in the panel. In fact DYS 464 alone has a greater ability to split then the first 12 markers combined.

That particular one can throw off a whole search as well, and it's rate of mutation is MUCH higher than previously found...
edit on 29-5-2012 by vkey08 because: clarity

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
The only experience geneticists have with processing the human genome is terrestrial human. Why would any further specificity be needed?

Thee are a vast number of "Human" creatures in the cosms, not just, "humanoid" but, "Human". How are you to learn the differences without research.

Imagine this: Dec. 21, 2012, a representative of the Sirian / Orion Alliance arrives here. Notifies everyone that they are all "subjects" of the Alliance, and that Earth is their territory.

You are told that you may appeal the declaration if you wish. You do, and the court collects their data and decides. Terrestrials are virtually identical to Sirians, thus this is an "internal matter" for the Alliance. Can you differentiate between Terrestrial Humans and Sirian Humans? Actually, that would be rather easy, if you know what to look for.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join