It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I say the threads that skirt closer to the real hidden truths are the ones the debunkers work the hardest on.

There's nothing to debunk , it'd be like trying to debunk Alice in Wonderland .

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

If you bothered to listen to some of the videos before giving us your insight, you would learn that full contact will happen after December 21st, 2012, for those humans that are still around.

Don't you find that slightly suspicious ?
Sounds like he's trying to give it credibility by attaching a well known date to his prediction .
**** note to self .. bump this thread on the 22nd*****

What happened to the Nibiru inbound warning from last year ? , surely something three times the size of Jupiter would be visible by now even to amateur astronomers .

Like billions of other celestial bodies, it emits light from the IR spectrum, thus is only visible with special instruments - or any IR filter. Old floppy disks are supposed to be good. And there ARE thousands of pictures online, on youtube etc - why don't you try searching?

There are a few thousand pictures here, take your pick:

www.zetatalk.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

www.zetatalk.com...

You can't be serious , lots of pictures of our Sun and lens flare caused by our Sun

Oh boy ..... Bye .

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

www.zetatalk.com...

You can't be serious , lots of pictures of our Sun and lens flare caused by our Sun

Oh boy ..... Bye .

I give you hundreds of pictures to look at and you can make that determination in four minutes, the time between my post and yours? Okay, you must be able to read and open pages at light speed. Either that or you have preconceived ideas and are not open minded - in which I don't know why you are on ATS.
edit on 25-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry , I only looked at the camera pictures of our Sun on the front page , please show me the pictures of Nibiru taken using a telescope .

edit on 25-5-2012 by gortex because: edit to edit

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

So is this guy supposed to be the new Alex Collier ?
Someone needs to ask Mythi about Moraney and Vasais , how are they doing these days
my thoughts exactly. i'm not buying this.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i'm guessing you hate reality, which is understandable, and this is a great escape from reality. i'm not saying life elsewhere doesn't exist. my own ufo sighting and strange happenings brought me to ATS......BUT i have also learned you have to be careful to not get caught up in the garbage, because there is a LOT of it. good luck to you.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by cybersk8er
Wow, once you think about it, this OP is worse than the OP who just recently posted about the Reptilians controlling our society by hiding themselves as reporters on T.V

Throw it to 'too deluded for analysis' please.

edit on 25-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by JayFlores
Oh No. You cant seriously believe this dribble? Please tell me you're joking.
Just an F.Y.I.- Santa, The Easter Bunny and The Tooth Fairy arent real either. Sorry to have to break that to you.

I think you guys were looking for the Ladies Home Journal or Huffington Post, this is ATS, and this ATS statement is at the top of every Alien topics page:

This forum is dedicated to the discussion of historic and contemporary events related to extraterrestrial encounters, UFO sightings, and speculation about related subjects. Discussion topics and follow-up responses in this forum will likely tend to lean in favor of the existence of extraterrestrials and the related conspiracies, scandals, and cover-ups. Members who would seek to refute such theories should be mindful of our tradition of supporting the examination of the extraterrestrial phenomenon on the related conspiracy theories, cover-ups, and scandals.

So while I welcome discussion, disagreement or questions of the information contained in these fascinating videos - comments such as the above are really quite ironic coming from people on ATS - what did you think ATS stood for? THIS kind of thing is EXACTLY what is discussed on hundreds or thousands of other ATS threads every week.

I would in fact hazard the following observation. We all know there are thousands of "out there" threads on ATS, anything from "I am Jesus" to "an Alien impregnated me" to "the Bushes, Cheney, Rumsfield are Reptilians" etc. However, some of these threads attract a disprortionate amount of skepticism.

I say the threads that skirt closer to the real hidden truths are the ones the debunkers work the hardest on.
edit on 25-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: epiphany

Yes but ATS's motto is DENY IGNORANCE, that's exactly what we are doing Denying Ignorance.. Sorry to break it to you but unfortunately this person that's making these videos is a world class sham artist. And while you may be a wonderful human being, and full of love and light, these people like Captain Bill are a dime a dozen and they prey on people who will just believe it because of the presentation.... I go with the guy/girl above there's nothing to debunk....... where is this Jerry or whatever that's making these videos, why is it all hidden behind a computer generated voice? All legitimate questions that anyone would be asking.

At least Nancy from Zetatalk talked in her own voice.........

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Popularity, it seems, has become the new cash in cyberspace (whether popular from positive or negative content).

I have a news flash for you.. Popularity has been the aim of the game since kingdom come. It just more "instant" now.

Its all a popularity contest. Why do you wear nice clothes? Why own a nice house? Why buy the latest fashion? All a game to be liked. Mean while the more they feed their external image the more the internal confidence diminishes.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Sorry, the Nancy Leider/Zetatalk debacle left a very bad taste in my mouth for fake aliens. If advanced aliens want to contact me, they can beam the message direct and skip the middle man.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I think the best idea for this website is to share media and explain your feelings about it with out reticule or being belittled. I personally think that with the amount of information that these series of video posts and the kind of explanations that it produces; that one could have a sense that maybe it could be out-of-worldly. Look at what billions of people do now, they believe a written book made thousands of years ago by man's hands and believe it to be the "word" of god. There is no need to be ugly to each other just because you don't believe something. That's how wars start. When, as a society, will we evolve to not being so self righteous.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This "Mythi" guy retracts, and backs out of so many of his "Stories" It's not even close to funny.
I watched about 40 or so of them and it's complete and absolute non-sense this guy is speaking.

Loved it when "Blue kachina" didn't do anything to our satellites, then he goes to say the giant spaceship averted it from doing too much damage. But like 20 videos before that he says they can't interfere with the species of the planet etc.. and so on.

Come on OP listen to the things he says, and how none of it has come true. What gets me is he interviews this mythi guy who is on a scientific mission to study plants etc. and his presence cannot be known, yet he posts these interviews on one of the largest and well known websites in the world.

I mean like almost a year ago he said some mega disaster would hit us in oct/nov. of 2011.. and ohh well guess that didn't happen. Ohh wait no the aliens stopped it from happening.

People can't be this misguided can they?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Interesting. I haven't heard of this guy. I wonder if this is fake.

As far as I know the only official through line to the "Andromeda Council" was the representative Tolec

Here's the official website www.andromedacouncil.com...

Edit: Tolec does specify that he knows of 5-6 other representatives in a similar position as him, But I didn't think they were active on the web.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Mandrakerealmz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
What gets me is he interviews this mythi guy who is on a scientific mission to study plants etc. and his presence cannot be known, yet he posts these interviews on one of the largest and well known websites in the world.

Which also brings up another good point....

Why would he even NEED to employ youtube? If he is from such an advanced society, why not simply take control of the airwaves and cable channels and Fiber Optic systems and Satellite radio and "jar" us into "enlightenment"?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

That breaks free will and non intervention laws, No they wouldn't.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

What gets me is he interviews this mythi guy who is on a scientific mission to study plants etc. and his presence cannot be known, yet he posts these interviews on one of the largest and well known websites in the world.

Why would he even NEED to employ youtube? If he is from such an advanced society, why not simply take control of the airwaves and cable channels and Fiber Optic systems and Satellite radio and "jar" us into "enlightenment"?

Logic at ATS is like bringing a knife to a gunfight

useless.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

He mentions many times that this contact with the guy from Portugal is unofficial and unsanctioned, and since he is just basically answering questions that involve generalities - does not break the rule of non-intervention - by much.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

This "Mythi" guy retracts, and backs out of so many of his "Stories" It's not even close to funny.
I watched about 40 or so of them and it's complete and absolute non-sense this guy is speaking.

Loved it when "Blue kachina" didn't do anything to our satellites, then he goes to say the giant spaceship averted it from doing too much damage. But like 20 videos before that he says they can't interfere with the species of the planet etc.. and so on.

Come on OP listen to the things he says, and how none of it has come true. What gets me is he interviews this mythi guy who is on a scientific mission to study plants etc. and his presence cannot be known, yet he posts these interviews on one of the largest and well known websites in the world.

I mean like almost a year ago he said some mega disaster would hit us in oct/nov. of 2011.. and ohh well guess that didn't happen. Ohh wait no the aliens stopped it from happening.

People can't be this misguided can they?

Much of what he had predicted has come true, some hasn't. He explained well why some of his predictions didn't come true, and if you link it up with what is said in Zetatalk the overall theme seems to be this: When the elites/governments have a handle on when the passage will occur, they will put into action their multitude of plans to cull the herd, but they have to be careful not to jump the gun, because if nothing happens they could get overthrown or worse.

So the Galactic Council takes Nibiru out of orbit when the orbit is looking more predictable, and then puts it back at another position, and by the time the elites have figured out the time of the passage again, it is too late to put plans into action.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Also OP can you please explain to me how a planet "4x the size of jupiter" Just somehow goes unnoticed past all the billions and trillions of dollars of space equipment we put out there? and all the thousands of amateur star gazers?

I mean something that big would have to have an effect on the inner planet right? Throwing them off their regular path of orbit.

Anyone with a basic understanding of how gravity has an effect on planets would throw this out without a doubt in his or her head that he is Bs'ing everyone who believes in him.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Logic at ATS is like bringing a knife to a gunfight

useless.

I'll try and refrain in the future (no pun intended to time travelers).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join