It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 35
<< 32  33  34   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

Here is what I see. A younger person, who you seemed to have identified as such and I would agree, comes onto this thread to discuss it and is looking for answers, and might I point out the name of this forum: Highly Speculative Conspiracy Topics - which would seem an extremely appropriate place for this thread to be.

Yet what I see from you is at first scorn, sarcasm and mocking posts; now I see ego defense mechanisms such as the common one of blaming others.

I don't know if you would agree or not that this world would be a better place if we helped each other more and showed more love to each other, as well as trying to be aware of our ego when it is operating - trying to enhance our own identity and separate ourselves from others - opposite to the truth of the universe.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I hope you never have children.

What a great hope to have for another human being

And many readers feel sorry for yours.

posted on Jul, 22 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I don't know if you would agree or not that this world would be a better place if we helped each other more and showed more love to each other

I would most certainly agree, sorry to but in, but I would agree.

So your hope for this poster to never have kids can be taken back and apology offered?

Or a better place that you mention is not really where you want us to be, but a select few that have the same views as yourself?

<< 32  33  34   >>

join