It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

what really is a eye opener is that the same information is coming multiple sources

Eye opener in which direction,

That this is info is true or that there is a group with an agenda who use the internet that source each other to verify each others claims and hopefully readers wont see the trail of sources is a round one that lead back themselves?

posted on Jul, 4 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

i dont know if its thiss stuff is real or not. I don't know!

I'm in fear because I don't know what to do.

Are you purposely trying to make yourself sick?

Stop listening.

Start hearing.

No Prediction of fireballs have not come to pass as its a fact that the earth gets bombarded daily by 1000s of bits of junk and rocks and what not from up there.

Do not fear if you do not know what you fear, let it go as that type of thinking only harms your well being.

posted on Jul, 5 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
I'm in fear because I don't know what to do. i cant imagine myself reacting to these possible events that would occur. it feels like a freaking movie, and i dont know if its thiss stuff is real or not. I don't know! (no reason given)
edit on 16-4-2013 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Is it real? Not by a long shot, but meh, if you want to believe it then be my guest, all you'll do is get ulcers and get sick with worry but.....

Back when this thread was first opened, we all tried to bring some sanity back to it, obviously nothing anyone says means diddly to the OP or to some of the rest that listen to this Mythi, and others like them. We really have learned nothing from the failed multiple predictions of Nancy Lieder (who Mythi seems to almost parrot at times) and others like Wilcox and Moore.... Is there a dark planet that noone can see that's going to crash into the Earth? No. Did some whatever divert it for a short time? No. Are coronal holes on the surface of Sol really portals for spaceships to travel through but that we can not see? No, they are coronal holes, and we are in a period of intense solar activity, so it's not unusual.

Interesting to note that predictions like this have happened from various people throughout time, from the very beginning of language to now, it's just more prevelent with the advent of the Internet, and continues to get worse...

edit on 7/5/13 by Hefficide because: Fixed bb tag

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

sorry but i dont talk to clowns

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by sam_inc

Stop listening. Start hearing.

No Prediction of fireballs have not come to pass as its a fact that the earth gets bombarded daily by 1000s of bits of junk and rocks and what not from up there.

Do not fear if you do not know what you fear, let it go as that type of thinking only harms your well being.

No, NO! You're not my mother

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Is it real

Maybe, I don't know. Im keeping a open mind and not be arrogant, and narrow minded.

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
reply to post by sam_inc

Thanks Sam for the update. I'm started to doubt the veracity of this message, there is much fear in this one, and something is brought up that has not been talked about before, and the story and predictions keep changing with no explantions. It is starting to seem like vapid doom/fear mongering, and we all know people in fear are easily controlled. If this keeps up I will ask the mods to close this thread.

Peace.

Please do, too many narrow minded people on this website, which is sad. I think i might close my own account

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

sorry but i dont talk to clowns

So says the cartoon kid....

Too bad you may have learned something....

posted on Jul, 10 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Please do, too many narrow minded people on this website, which is sad. I think i might close my own account

Why because others have different views about these videos?

You understand why people cannot get behind these messages don't you, it is because you have nothing but some voice over youtube video that your using as a source. A video that anyone could have made.

So how do these videos constitute proof of what is being said is legit?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hey Sam, that would be a shame, there are many great minds on this website, unfortunately few chose to participate in this thread. There are many on this website who will lay out information and let you come to your own conclusions, without resorting to telling you what to think or engaging in the clearly egoic/dysfunctional thought patterns of trying to make themselves right and others wrong, or without using scorn, sarcasm, negativity or other juvenile modes of communication.

Just remember people are easiest to control when they are in fear and/or divided.

Here is a great website I recently discovered which has helpful tips for physical, mental and spiritual wellness:

MindBodyGreen

And here is another guy which has an uplifting message for mankind:

Great message for mankind

edit on 12-7-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Is there a dark planet going to crash into earth?......Planetx?.......Wormwood?.....

What I've been looking at due to reading some information compiled on ancient writings, China, Egypt, and myths/legends of South Americans, is a comet with a big tail, that rains dust on earth or puts us through its tail so to speak, for that is the records, and during that event alot of cataclysmic thing occurred.

I don't give permission for anything bad to occur and would quickly turn a comet into a metaphor to see something else.

But there is a comet coming with a tail, and its tail is supposed to rain down dust on earth.

All of this is speculation, people want to close down a thread, where censorship in any form is the most ugly sordid thing anyone can ever do and no one should be given the power to close down another's thread.

Should we close down any terra paper thread, or any one who shares their own channelings.

I personally like to investigate other people's ideas.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by InhaleExhale
reply to post by sam_inc

Stop listening. Start hearing.

No, NO! You're not my mother

I would disown you if I was.

So instead of checking to see how often the earth gets bombarded you choose to stay in the unknown that you fear and call yourself open minded and not narrow and arrogant.

How about answering the questions,

Are you trying to make yourself sick?

If you have a irrational fear of something you don't understand why not make an effort to understand that which you fear so to rid yourself of that fear?

posted on Jul, 16 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Is it real

Maybe, I don't know. Im keeping a open mind and not be arrogant, and narrow minded.

So instead of the possibility that "mythi" and Captain Bill are a sham, which has been shown in this thread a few times (there is a plethora of information on the man Bill that makes these videos out there and how he is not all he claims, but rather a frustrated boat salesman in Brazil, i think was the country i'd have to go back and look) you resort to the same name calling and berating that the OP does whenever anyone doesn't agree with these "videos"

Who's being arrogant, certainly not I who went and researched the author of the videos and came to the conclusion that he needs serious help or is doing this to get youtube likes and followers... either way it doesn't make his information correct.

As far as Nibiru... since 1993 we've been hearing about this planet that no-one can see, except the chosen few with red filters out of old floppies. Nancy Lieder who was the one who really got this Nibiru/PlanetX stuff going is one of the biggest frauds this side of the OPPT, and that's saying something. She continues to give out pseudo science and claims it's Zeta's giving her and only her information. You ask a simple question of her because a prediction didn't come out right or she's just blatantly wrong about something, and poof banned and she ridicules you.. These are the types that are pushing this, not scientific types that have proof behind their statements, that's not being arrogant, that's being realistic Sam.....

posted on Jul, 18 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

So what are your thoughts on this one Sam? If you are still in fear, and you don't like that state, I have some suggestions that may lead you to peace of mind. Here are some great men, through whose teachings you may find inner peace:

Eckhart Tolle: "A New Earth, Awakening To Your Life's Purpose" - an amazing book everyone should read

Here is his youtube channel:

Eckhart Tolle youtube channel

Here is Eckhart Tolle on fear:

Here is another great 20th century philosopher that most have never heard of because the PTB would like to keep his wise teachings forgotten:

Manly P Hall youtube channel

The truth is any of us could die in a car accident tomorrow. Free yourself from the fear of death and that will help you reach inner peace.

I started this thread over a year ago when I hadn't truly realized all this yet, I may have been aware of this knowledge but I hadn't really internalized it, but now that I have, I have for the most part inner peace, no fear, and life is beautiful.

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

So,

now that AnthraAndromda is no longer with us, we have Sam_Inc to keep up the good fight on a topic that is too scary for little boys and girls (or maybe phonies from Texas that keep trying to assert have TSS clearance type aptitude and ability).

Kudos on ignoring all the fact the other 33 pages have provided, and maintaining your (dare I say pseudo) phobia...
edit on 19-7-2013 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I think we just need to grow the hell up, and stop bricking! We need to action to solve the problems here on earth

posted on Jul, 19 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
reply to post by sam_inc

So,

now that AnthraAndromda is no longer with us, we have Sam_Inc to keep up the good fight on a topic that is too scary for little boys and girls (or maybe phonies from Texas that keep trying to assert have TSS clearance type aptitude and ability).

Kudos on ignoring all the fact the other 33 pages have provided, and maintaining your (dare I say pseudo) phobia...
edit on 19-7-2013 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

Kudos to you, a longstanding participant here, for showing such support, wisdom and guidance to a newer and possibly younger member.

I hope you never have children.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I think we just need to grow the hell up

I guess the way to do that is by getting all afraid of youtube videos.....oooooooooooooo now IM scared too

, and stop bricking!

And I will too!! ...

Just as soon as I can figure out what it is

We need to action

to solve the problems here on earth

Yea, Ok. Actually, what we NEED to do, is stop taking advice from someone who is afraid of the dark.

posted on Jul, 20 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Kudos to you, a longstanding participant here, for showing such support, wisdom and guidance

I'm not here to support anyone, to guide anyone OR to impart wisdom upon anyone.... I'm here for fact and fact ONLY, which is typically in very short supply... especially in this thread.

to a newer and possibly younger member.

I hope you never have children.

If they're NOT an adult, then their responsible adult should have disallowed them from watching anything but the G rated youtube, where they cant be so frightened.

if they ARE an adult, then they have little sympathy from me in what is clearly being willfully ignorant.

Hope I dont have kids? Why would I? if all of THIS dictates the new norm....

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join