It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
At the end of the day, I am only passing information from my people to the people of Earth. Whether you accept it or not is up to you. It is your life, your future, your world.

So i've just noticed that your that person who is claiming to be from another world, and i'm actually glad I have a chance to speak to you directly. If you really are what you claim, why do you choose to inform us of this stuff via youtube & ATS, I mean, really you're not helping the human race at all with the stuff you talk about.

You should look at yourself in the mirror, because you can't be mentally sane. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TellEmRye
Despite everything that has been argued and debated on this thread, does no one else worry for the person who is actually creating & posted these videos on youtube?

This Terrestrial, like every other sentient creature in the Universe, has the RIGHT to follow his(her) own path without the worry of interferrence.

Worrying implies a desire to interfere. Would you violate his rights?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Despite everything that has been argued and debated on this thread, does no one else worry for the person who is actually creating & posted these videos on youtube?

This Terrestrial, like every other sentient creature in the Universe, has the RIGHT to follow his(her) own path without the worry of interferrence.

Yes I would! Because whoever in this world is making these videos, is a threat to public safety in my opinion, and interference is a absolute must.

I don't get it though, are you the person making these videos?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Yes I would! Because whoever in this world is making these videos, is a threat to public safety in my opinion, and interference is a absolute must.

Not sure about it being the poster or not. While he is correct that anyone is of free will and can follow and listen to whomever they choose, it is also correct to say that should the person they are following be delusional, as in this case, then whatever can be done to out or discredit the delusional hoaxer should be done. The issue is that the person who is making the claims is doing just that....making claims and making up stories that can't be nor have ever been proven to be true. It is an issue with both parties involved....one has delusions and is out to make people believe and follow while the other is weak minded and easily persuaded which is what the former preys on.
edit on 8/11/12 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

At the end of the day, I am only passing information from my people to the people of Earth. Whether you accept it or not is up to you. It is your life, your future, your world.

So i've just noticed that your that person who is claiming to be from another world, and i'm actually glad I have a chance to speak to you directly. If you really are what you claim, why do you choose to inform us of this stuff via youtube & ATS, I mean, really you're not helping the human race at all with the stuff you talk about.

You should look at yourself in the mirror, because you can't be mentally sane. Just saying.

Okay, firstly; the videos being discussed here are not mine.

Second; Are you a PhD Psychologist? If not, you are in no way qualified to decide, or make any judgements on my sanity. For what its worth I have 3 Psychologists that I see regularly; 1) works for US Government, he is fully aware of where I'm from, 2) Private sector Psychologist, she doesn't buy any of it, but, openly states that I seem to have no serious pathologies, 3) an "off-world" psychologist. None of them think I have any "issues".

Why did I choose ATS? An expirement. A study if you will, to see how accepted an ET might be, and the general attitudes expressed toward us, in general. And, the attitudes, etc of Terrestrials toward ET's they can't distinguish from themselves. And, some "other stuff" thrown in by y'all; just cuz I guess.

It is all really rather ... interesting.

A few of you accept without question. There are two groups here. Most don't seem to care. A few reject without question.

In the first group; we are usually either "angels" or "demons". Rather black and white, good or bad, holy or satanic These are usualy people who are very afraid, and don't really know what to do. Some have one single saving grace; they try.

The second group seems like people who want someone else to decide for them. They are the majority.

The last group are those who are apparently so scared of "ET" that they will find any reason soever to deny the probability of ET existing. When that fails; it is almost always, "ET isn't here." When confronted by ET,they usually react in much the same way you did.

There is one last grup, not sure how to characterize them. You see they are the only group doing this right. They are the Ones who will actually look at the available evidence and form an intelligent opinion based on something real, as opposed to what ever it that they "want".

So, which group are you in?

And, yes, I have "looked in a mirrr", and I do know what this "sounds" like. If these "expirences" had not been mine, I likely would not beleive it myself. But they are mine, and I have to live with it; cuz it truly is "crazy sounding" . . . stuff.

That being said; do you really want to deny me my right to identity?

As for "helping"; you have absolutely no idea what I'm doing on that front!

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is the exact reason why I look at humanity sometimes and ask myself, what are we becoming. I'm all for theories and crazy 'out of the box' stuff, probably more so than the next guy, but these absurd claims by this person is truly worrying because I don't even doubt that this person believes him/herself is speaking the truth.

I have only one question to ask to the alien person, how can you expect us to believe you when you provide no proof at all? if you really are here to help us, then your civilisation must be pretty advanced to even get you here, so i'm sure your intelligent enough to provide a better warning for humanity than posting up videos on youtube? I mean, more than half of humanity don't even have access to the internet.

I don't even know why i'm bothering to be honest.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
No I am not, but if anyone acts the way you act, i'd be inclined to question their mental health. I notice you actually have three psychologists already, I won't make judgement but it doesn't sound promising to me.

And I'm not denying ET activity, I fully believe in other lifeforms, but this is completely different and if you can not see that then you're truly stupid, I am not being confronted by a alien here, I am talking to someone who I do not know at all via a public website. I find it amazing that you go to such lengths to prove your point, yet you never actually say anything that provides any help, you usually just answer questions with more questions.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TellEmRye

I have only one question to ask to the alien person, how can you expect us to believe you when you provide no proof at all? if you really are here to help us, then your civilisation must be pretty advanced to even get you here, so i'm sure your intelligent enough to provide a better warning for humanity than posting up videos on youtube? I mean, more than half of humanity don't even have access to the internet.

You are aware of what "proof" is; compelling evidence. I have provided evidence, you have to decide it it is compelling enough.

And there is the "crux" of it all; "if you really are here to help us".Who the hell said I (or We) are here to help?!? I (and I won't speak for any others), was placed here to learn something that most of you don't even know you have.

My civilization advance, I wouldn't know, I have been on Earth since birth. The Tech, in some instances is way beyond my wildes imaginings, most of it is within my Terresrial gained knowledge (MSEE, MSCS), and while it does "push the envelope" much harder than anything else within this sphere, it is still quite understandable.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

No Im not the one making these videos. How are they a threat t public safety?

Could it be that this person is sily relaying something his mind received It is possible for a Telepath, much better than me, to "inject" thoughts, or to simply put them "out" and "see" who receives them. This por fool did receive something, and has put it on youtube, and from that, he pays his rent.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You are aware of what "proof" is; compelling evidence. I have provided evidence, you have to decide it it is compelling enough.

And there is the "crux" of it all; "if you really are here to help us".Who the hell said I (or We) are here to help?!? I (and I won't speak for any others), was placed here to learn something that most of you don't even know you have.

My civilization advance, I wouldn't know, I have been on Earth since birth. The Tech, in some instances is way beyond my wildes imaginings, most of it is within my Terresrial gained knowledge (MSEE, MSCS), and while it does "push the envelope" much harder than anything else within this sphere, it is still quite understandable.

You have provided words, nothing more, where I am from that is not proof but instead opinion.

Well, you do claim to be passing information to us, so once again where i'm from, that is helping. Ooo being vague now? how cliche, don't think you going to be able to scare me into believing this madness.

And besides, I don't like to judge too much (you may find that hard to believe granted), but the fact you claim you where born here and don't actually know much about your own life form proves to me that you're a human who thinks he/she has a gift, and that i'm certain on.

I can't even believe i'm still here arguing this point, but until you provide solid evidence that I can view with my own eyes then I can never accept your claims, because to be honest, they're just ridiculously far-fetched.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Could it be that this person is sily relaying something his mind received It is possible for a Telepath, much better than me, to "inject" thoughts, or to simply put them "out" and "see" who receives them. This por fool did receive something, and has put it on youtube, and from that, he pays his rent.

Because people who think they're in someway different to the rest of humanity, usually end up doing something stupid that will cause harm to a innocent person who wouldn't give two #s about someones crazy efforts to prove they're 'other worldly'.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Because people who think they're in someway different to the rest of humanity, usually end up doing something stupid that will cause harm to a innocent person who wouldn't give two #s about someones crazy efforts to prove they're 'other worldly'.

Give up while you are ahead....... I've tried and tried to make Anthra realize he's nothing more than a human being, Iv'e given my opinion and the opinions of experts on his DNA evidence (his big claim to proof) I and others have poked holes in his bible code evidence and he continues to stick to the story, if he wants to live in his fantasy and it makes him happy so be it, it's sad, I agree, but no amount of anything seems to make a dent in his belief that he was the alien that was landed at Roswell..

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I've tried and tried to make Anthra realize he's nothing more than a human being, Iv'e given my opinion and the opinions of experts on his DNA evidence (his big claim to proof) I and others have poked holes in his bible code evidence and he continues to stick to the story, if he wants to live in his fantasy and it makes him happy so be it, it's sad, I agree, but no amount of anything seems to make a dent in his belief that he was the alien that was landed at Roswell..

You could tell the real truth.

You have not provided any "expert" commentary on my evidence, only the tyical babblings of a Terrestrial who can handle truth. You and others have not "poked holes" in the collective consciousness data I've provided. You haven't done these things because you quite simply can't. You can find no "expert" who can, and you certainly are not such an "expert".

You have ignored all of the evidence presented, and where you couldn't you have "remade" it to suit your own ideas. Just as you seem to have done with my "story". Where did you get that "Roswell" stuff? Or perhaps I should ask; "Hows your reading comrehension?"

Makes me wonder who is living the fantasy?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You have provided words, nothing more, where I am from that is not proof but instead opinion.

Well, you do claim to be passing information to us, so once again where i'm from, that is helping.

Words is how two physical minds comunicate when telepathy is not an option, and here it most certainly is not.
I have evidence on my website. A link is easy to find.

So nw, just what kind of evidence is "proof" for you?

I pass information, and don't care IF it helps anyone or not. If it does, then I will be pleased, if it does not, oh well. Either way it's not my responsibility. You must all learn in your own way and at your own pace.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

By the way, in the case of the current videos, this guy is prolly just doing it for the money. He has lots f videos, and millions of views. You tube will pay a part of the advertising "fees" directly to the member IF he allows embedded advertising. It may not be much per view, but, it could add up.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't know why you folks don't let this thread just die. Obviously the maker of the video is a hoaxer, and also it's pretty clear except to the person claiming it, that we don't have an alien posting in this thread. With no responses, hopefully this inane and pointless thread will go away except for the days when "Mythii the alien" makes an update for our benefit. You will never convince either of the people in this thread they are mistaken or wrong, so why bother?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Ya know; if ya don't like whats in a thread. You don't have to open it.

and this:

You will never convince either of the people in this thread they are mistaken or wrong, so why bother?

is all on you. You fail to cinvince either because you "will not", or "can not". Either way, if we are in our "proper place" you have no right to disagree, and we, have every right to continue.
edit on 11-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I don't know why you folks don't let this thread just die. Obviously the maker of the video is a hoaxer, and also it's pretty clear except to the person claiming it, that we don't have an alien posting in this thread. With no responses, hopefully this inane and pointless thread will go away except for the days when "Mythii the alien" makes an update for our benefit. You will never convince either of the people in this thread they are mistaken or wrong, so why bother?

Actually I love reading the posts from a person claiming to be an alien, yet writes using contractions.....slang.....and even uses a biblical places as a colorful metaphor (hell).

The misspelling are also rather funny.

But most likely the next post will be: "Well, we write that way so y'all will feel more at ease, and don't wanna upset you. Sorry about the misspellings, but they happen prolly because your language is still new to me."

Bit of advice: remember how the news paper can be filled with serious and grim news? But you do have the comic strip section. Try looking at our "alien" members posts like that. A sort of "lighter side" of ATS.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

i've only read the last page and i already know that he's saying he's been here since birth. that would explain coloquialisms and his choice of writing style.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

But most likely the next post will be: "Well, we write that way so y'all will feel more at ease, and don't wanna upset you. Sorry about the misspellings, but they happen prolly because your language is still new to me."

Actually, the post above is correct; I've been here since birth. Many of the misspellings can be attributed to my keyboard (you didn't notice that did you).. I have two wolves, they shed fur, not quite continously, but well more than enough for the fur to work its way into my keyboard and make it wee bit intermittant.

As far as the language itself, I probably speak it better than you. But, that's not the issue. What I see is quite alot of people who hear "extraterrestrial" claims, in almost any form. Then proceed to rewrite to claimants story to suit their own desire and idea. I almost never see anyone who has any "story" right, you always manage to "twist" it, as I said; to your own idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join