It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by carlsmith

I'm not convinced either way, but open to the possibility.

No one has ever heard of the site? Well, it does have 6.5 millions views.

www.youtube.com...

Also, much of the info, if true, obviously the governments/PTB wouldn't want us to know about it, so they would not announce it in the press, and do everything they could to supress it, including sending people onto this site to ridicule it and diminish it's credibility, and that is hypothetically speaking, and I don't mean you.

Plus this entity, whoever he is, has stated multiple times that he is an unofficial contact.

In many places talking about alien contact, including here, I have heard the theme that since the elites do not truly represent us, there will be no contact until we have a true, representative world leader.

edit on 1-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I had that discussion with Mother just the other day.

Who does own a planet? I'm not sure there is an easy answer.

Earth is currently enjoying that "recycled" position. Once the greatest life form was Reptilian, they ruled! Until a natural disaster struck. They then died out and were replaced by Humans. Dinosaurs did not have the ability to destroy their world,but, Humans do. But, does that mean that ET can now violate the rights of Terrestrial Humans, IT they pose a threat to their own world? At what point to planets have greater rights than a Human?

Tens of thousands of years ago my people, after many wars, some for our very survival as a species, and others for purely stupid reasons, we found that our world would no longer support life as we knew it. Our world was effectively dead. We had poisoned our world, ravaged it with war, and destroyed the one possession that should have been most dear to us; our home.

So, we left, found a new world And, yes, we are taking care of this one.

In our shame we tried to repair our original planet, most of that was a waste of time. However, over the space of that tie, our original little world has come back. It new supports emerging life, new life.

So the question I had; "Is it still OUR home world?"

Since it is the planet where our species spawned; is it still our home world Do we have any right to the planet?
What about the rights of the new life?

And perhaps a bigger question; If we should see one of those new life forms, sometime in the distant future, pose a threat t that planet. Do we, as former "owners" have the right to defend the planet. Do we have the right to interfere with the development of any new species, even if that new species is causing damage?

In my personal philosophy: We do not have the right to interfere with that new species, no matter how destructive they may be. It would only be when that species attempted to "export" their destructive stupidity, by leaving the planet, and step out into space, that we, as the "Stellar Community" would have any sort of authority to interfere.

Although, realistically, we would probably step in earlier, when they appeared ready, introduce ourselves, and try to provide some guidance. Perhaps repair the damage done, and improve our "little brother's" world.

But, this is a very important question; When is the deliberate interference with a society, or, indeed, any individual become permissible?

One must understand this question in the proper context. We are talking about interfering with the"path" of that individual or society. Ones "Path" is perhaps the most sacred thing in existence. It is the course you have charted through the Universe and your life.

Again, in my philosophy, this is simply not permitted, EVER!

We each have the Right to our own path, and the right to no be interfered with, We have no other rights except that single one.

If you look into Terrestrial history you will notice that ALL of the wars, and other issues you have suffered throughout history were caused by the violation of that one single Right.

Personally; I can not accept any species that does not observe that single most important Right.

If it were my people; I'd be looking into DNA replacement.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Video 86 is out!

1. Info on aliens who crashed at Roswell.

2. Talks about aliens who can inhabit temporary physical bodies - high tech beyond Mythi's race.

3. Info of the history of earth and aliens who have inhabited it.

4. Talks about purported Mars landing - says its a hoax, and that the PTB must consider most of us to be almost "retarded" to believe it (I hate to use that word). Why did they fake it? They need something to justify all the monies spent on the Mars colony.

5. Says Mars atmosphere/terraforming is coming along nicely. (tough to prove/disprove unless we can get someone who is not associated with NASA to go to Mars)

6. Mythi says we should start to see a lot more asteroids and meteors from this month. These should be easily distinguishable from the usual shooting stars we see around the time of the Perseid meteor shower which will peak on Aug 11, these will not be shooting stars but fireballs.

7. Mythi says we could see some major tectonic activity on the very active ring of fire plate boundary especially between NZ and Japan, which will lead to clockwise reactions in NA and SA.

8. Final plans have begun!

Wow, this video is kind of a downer. However, if you are spiritually prepared, you can weather any storm or outcome in life. Good luck to all!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

I forsee.. and predict a pissing match now between Anthra and Mythi in their differing accounts of Roswell.....

I forsee many people laughing hysterically as we all know that Curiosity landed on Mars just as planned.... (strike 2)

I forsee Captain Bill finally being exposed as the fraud he is.......As there's a rumbling from NBC Universal that they are trying to find out who he is to go after him for the use of their trademarked and copyrighted name.... Galactica...

Just my morning input........

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I'm not sure what part of the landing Mythi was referring to as a hoax, but these pictures of Mars show obvious structures and validate his statements the Mars has an atmosphere and is being terraformed.

Funny how this factory disappeared once people started pointing it out in public. I'm sure the good people at NASA have some of the best photo-shoppers in the world. They probably developed and wrote the code for some of the best photoshop software.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Do you ever even listen to yourself? There's no factory there, just because there's some pixelization does not a factory make.... I swear..

I could blow up an area of a picture, contrast it out in PS and come up with the lost city of Atlantis if I tried hard enough just by parsing the filters a few times... Funny how all these supposed structures are always far away blurry and almost non existent but they have to be real...

So here's my question to you, do you understand what reality is? How it differs from Fantasy?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yes I see it -
It is a Nike factory -
You can see through the windows into the canteen -
They are serving up Burgers and Fries - No wait on closer inspection make that Spaghetti Bollocknaise

edit on 9-8-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by SpearMint

What makes you think it's not just someone that wants attention?

Why?

1. Well, number one, no where do we see the person's name - wouldn't that kind of go hand in hand with wanting attention?

2. Seems like an extraordinary amount of work just to get attention - over 78 videos - plus often when people want attention they are trying to sell something - and he does not appear to be selling anything.

You do realize that Google pays add money to people who have a large amount of traffic on their accounts, yes?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Do you ever even listen to yourself? There's no factory there, just because there's some pixelization does not a factory make.... I swear..

I could blow up an area of a picture, contrast it out in PS and come up with the lost city of Atlantis if I tried hard enough just by parsing the filters a few times... Funny how all these supposed structures are always far away blurry and almost non existent but they have to be real...

So here's my question to you, do you understand what reality is? How it differs from Fantasy?

I see a clear outline of what looks like a factory - which is congruent with other information about coverups and deception about Mars. I don't know why you choose to ignore facts. I guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from somone who doesn't know a triangle on the Sun when they see one, or a pyramid in Bosnia.

Why do you label it fantasy when someone doesn't agree with you? Did you know being judgemental is just a sign of an overactive ego?

Why some say the world we live in is the fantasy - there are many saying it, and more and more realizing it. Normal people from all walks of life, and a few of them famous and celebrities.

Why in this article, in the SECOND video, we have two high-ranking NASA officials talking about "GOING BACK TO MARS", since we have supposedly unmanned missions ongoing, they must be talking about manned missions. NASA's lies and deceptions are catching up with them:

Watch the 2nd video in which TWO NASA officials talk about "Going BACK to Mars"

If you come to ATS expecting something different from this type of speculation you are the one that is delusional. Disagree fine, but labelling and judgements have no place on a site like ATS.
edit on 9-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Why not you judge everyone in ever single post you make? Can't take it yourself? But that's digressing form the point that you cannot seriously believe that there is a factory on Mars, certainly not one that looks like one of the old turn of the century ones, if there were one, I can almost assure you it would look nothing like an old brick and mortar factory that we see on Earth, for one, there's no real way to make one like that there without having people on the surface for months at a time, and since we haven't done that.

I also fin it mildly amusing that you claim that we are going back to Mars means something about people being there previously... There have been NO MANNED MISSIONS TO THE RED PLANET, however we have sent about 7 rovers and probes there, and Curiosity is considered "going back to Mars" to investigate some rather phenomenal information, especially when you consider that life may have existed there previously.

We have mapped Mars, over and over and over, all sides, all areas and have some rather high resolution pictures of the whole place... in fact there are no data gaps in any of the mosaics from the planet. But to claim it's because I can't see a triangle in the sun, when you so plainly can is just inane...

There's nothing there, well my own theory is there's a race of methane producing mini cows waiting to take over our planet but that's just me, I HOPE there is something there, I hope the rover finds what we've been looking for, but to just come out and because some "unnamed people claim there's a cover-up" and take it lock stock and barell, without even examining all sides (something I notice you NEVER do, you are always on one side of this issue, everyone is being lied to) you may come up with slightly different ideas.

Now noone has ever seen this supposed factory int he color picture that those black and whites were made from, I wonder why, because it's simply not there.. You see a factory because you WANT to see a factory. We see faces on Mars because we WANT to.

It's not being derogatory or demeaning to ask you to look at all sides and not just take the word of some crackpot that says "we've been to mars harumph" with no proof and no sources other than "a friend of a friend of a friend"

It's like you claim NASA is up to evil.. I dated a girl from (yes I date girls sorry) NASA for a long time.. She's a wonderful human being and doesn't have a deceptive bone in her body, she's a talented engineer and designer, and I can tell ya, not once, not even in passing does she ever come out with crap like you're spewing and if you are actually in a relationship you know when the other person is keeping secrets or not telling you all.. She isn't doing that, she talks about the Shuttle replacement, the fact that we're readying a new Moon landing, and all sorts of amazing things.. NO deception no hiding facts no evil agenda.. She does however complain that they have a very tight budget and that things they would love to do, they can't...

Wake up... smell the coffee, do some real research... and stop trying to turn this into an I'm an egomaniac, I'm just so sick of the lies coming out of your mouth that it's becoming pathetic to think you actually believe it all..

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Show me where I judged anyone, if I did I would be the first one to admit it was wrong, and not try to justify it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Good posts. Very sad thread... Deserves no more of my time.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
So I guess there was no grand enlightenment on August 4th, as foretold by the aliens in contact with the person in the Youtube videos? Oh my. Obviously, that doesn't mean that the guy isn't in contact with aliens....it means that the "guvments"...*ahem*, the man is just trying to keep us down, right? I mean, how can an advanced alien civilization compete with NBC's coverage of the opening ceremony of the olympics? How can they possibly take on the human officers assigned to protect the stadium....them and their small projectile shooting hand weapons. How can creatures that have mastered intergalactic travel, anti gravity and inter dimensional beaming, take on such brutes!!

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I see this like people who are obsessed with a game or something like Dungeons and Dragons. It's fun to play out a fantasy for the participants.

That it is fantasy is obvious to an outside observer who is not immersed in it and seems silly, which it is.

Sadly some who are mentally fragile get harmed by this. The Heavens Gate tragedy is testament to the dangers of it all. What is hidden are the individuals caught up in the mythology surrounding this. When the year passes and we move on into the next, some will self-destruct and others will go into denial and find a way to change the date and rationalize the fact this is a myth.

Some have less than honorable motives in the perpetuation of this. They are the real story here.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

How can they possibly take on the human officers assigned to protect the stadium....them and their small projectile shooting hand weapons. How can creatures that have mastered intergalactic travel, anti gravity and inter dimensional beaming, take on such brutes!!

Here is a thought; They don't want to start a war with the primatives, and have to kill a few 100 million.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

How can they possibly take on the human officers assigned to protect the stadium....them and their small projectile shooting hand weapons. How can creatures that have mastered intergalactic travel, anti gravity and inter dimensional beaming, take on such brutes!!

Here is a thought; They don't want to start a war with the primatives, and have to kill a few 100 million.

here is a thought, they don't exist therefore they can't actually attack anything... makes much more sense..

I'm still waiting for you to comment on the fact that Mythi has totally contradicted your Roswell story... I'm sure you have an opinion yes?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Oh one other thing, three was never any contention that Mars had an atmosphere, there is clear evidence of haze and wind patterns as well as clouds and the like. Without an atmosphere that would be impossible, the contention is that it is a very thin, and not composed of nitrogen - oxygen and therefore not human habitable.

So yes, of course there looks like there's an atmosphere, that was never a contention.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Show me where I judged anyone, if I did I would be the first one to admit it was wrong, and not try to justify it.

No problem.

From this post here:

I see a clear outline of what looks like a factory - which is congruent with other information about coverups and deception about Mars. I don't know why you choose to ignore facts. I guess I shouldn't be surprised coming from somone who doesn't know a triangle on the Sun when they see one, or a pyramid in Bosnia.

Why do you label it fantasy when someone doesn't agree with you? Did you know being judgemental is just a sign of an overactive ego?

If you come to ATS expecting something different from this type of speculation you are the one that is delusional. Disagree fine, but labelling and judgements have no place on a site like ATS.

Emphasis mine.

I believe the old saying about a Pot calling the Kettle something.....

In a single post you brerated someone for not seeing what you think you see.

Called them egotistical.

Then called them delusional.

I would say that yes, you've been judging people.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

here is a thought, they don't exist therefore they can't actually attack anything... makes much more sense..

I'm still waiting for you to comment on the fact that Mythi has totally contradicted your Roswell story... I'm sure you have an opinion yes?

I don't think I saw that. I have a professional and personal life, so I don't see all of that ... stuff.
Also, Mythi has demonstrated quite of Terrestrial "stye" thinking, so it is very doubtful that Mythi knows much about Roswell, or indeed much else. I don't want to go so far as to say Mythi is not "alien", however, Mythi is not Andrmedan. And, IF "alien"; one of the local species, playing with a Terrestrial.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Despite everything that has been argued and debated on this thread, does no one else worry for the person who is actually creating & posted these videos on youtube?

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join