It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
pluh-eeeeze

I mean really an Xtranormal setup with a voice reader reading a very very poorly executed English script, and we' are supposed to believe that this is being written by someone from an advanced civilization? No offense to you OP but whoever put this out is most likely having a good laugh at everyone that buys it..

Nice plug for BSG though

nanu nanu human

"aliens" on earth is old news
they have been here long before "humans" was created, crappy internet movies doesn't make them vanish only the credibility will be affected, so the nay sayers can move along and still be able to live inside a bubble.

the humans who are hiding the truth about the other races on this planet are most likely having a good laugh at you.

kay-o?
edit on 31-5-2012 by MorkandMindy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorkandMindy

pluh-eeeeze

I mean really an Xtranormal setup with a voice reader reading a very very poorly executed English script, and we' are supposed to believe that this is being written by someone from an advanced civilization? No offense to you OP but whoever put this out is most likely having a good laugh at everyone that buys it..

Nice plug for BSG though

nanu nanu human

"aliens" on earth is old news
they have been here long before "humans" was created, crappy internet movies doesn't make them vanish only the credibility will be affected, so the nay sayers can move along and still be able to live inside a bubble.

the humans who are hiding the truth about the other races on this planet are most likely having a good laugh at you.

kay-o?
edit on 31-5-2012 by MorkandMindy because: (no reason given)

Why are you picking on me? I never said that there weren't other presences in the world, I said that Captain Bill is a fraud, a sham artist, a charleton even...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I have made the attempt, I have extended my hand.

You know what Anthra, even if you're a complete lunatic, I guess the above sentiment is commendable, at the end of the day, I dont hate (or even dislike) you or anyone really for that matter.

We all need to believe what gets us through to the next day I suppose, if this is it for you, whether true or false, good luck and I wish you all the best.....sincerely.

On this topic, I particularly like this video:-

And this song describes how I interpreted the message from the above video:-

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Thanks for your answers, though I have to disagree with the above statement, there is much historical and cultural documentation of Planet X/Nibiru:

The Exodus, the Egyptians, the Summerians, the Hopi - many old civilizations have recorded talk about Planet X - not many dispute this.

Care to point out some of the historical evidence of Planet X? I've seen some scientific data, but, little geolgical evidence, and not much from Human history.

The Exodus, Egyptians, and Summerians are all from the same period of Terrestrial History. It is interesting; this period of Terrestrial history coincides exactaly with a part of early Sirian sace exploration colonization. It seems that about 6000 - 8000 Terrestrial years ago they colnized a planet not unlike Earth that was some 8ly distant; their furtherest colony.

The indiginous population of Humans first "chased" the Sirians off-world, then caused a war between the colonies and their home world. The colonies eventually failed, and the remaining Sirians vanished into the Earth.

The name of the Sirian home world: Nibiru.

(off world histories, and other data source: Andromedan cultural database)

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

The Exodus documents PlanetX??? The exodus is Moses leading his tribe out of Egypt to Israel, how in the name of anything is that Planet X related?????

I can assure you I understand the meaning of one question mark, any more are truly superfluous.

Most of the plagues of Egypt before the Exodus we are experiencing now, a few yet to come will be caused by Planet X when it is closer, such as red dust from Planet X turning water into what appears to be blood.

en.wikipedia.org...

Many of us have seen hail before, but who has ever heard of a river of hail?

www.youtube.com...

Rivers and bodies of water turning red, I've been alive for a few decades and never heard of this before the last couple of years:

www.youtube.com...

Locust swarms are increasing:

thecomingcrisis.blogspot.ca...

Many events that preceded the Exodus are happening now. I don't think the death of first born's will occur.

It's all detailed in the Kolbrin Bible:

kolbrin.com...

kolbrin.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Most of the plagues of Egypt before the Exodus we are experiencing now, a few yet to come will be caused by Planet X when it is closer, such as red dust from Planet X turning water into what appears to be blood.

You have similar historical accounts from around the world at that time, not just isolated to Egypt around 1600 B.C. right?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The indiginous population of Humans first "chased" the Sirians off-world, then caused a war between the colonies and their home world. The colonies eventually failed, and the remaining Sirians vanished into the Earth.

The name of the Sirian home world: Nibiru.

The Sirians are very real. There are groups among them who aren't so nice; but others who are very loving.

The trees are huge. Far taller than any on Earth; hundreds of feet. The water is warm, deep, clear. That world is a place where love is literally part of the very atmosphere. It is much smoother than here...much warmer...much more nurturing.

She waits for me...outside, in spirit. It's difficult, where I am now. So...clouded. So discordant. So...cold, and rough. I can't focus. I can't remember. Most of the time, I can't hear. It's not safe here. It's lonely, and it's restrictive, and it hurts. I've wanted to leave, but they won't let me.

I have a few flashes, however. They sometimes help calm me. The trees...the water...the rain on the grass. Her dark hair.

Earth could have been more like that, but we didn't want it.
edit on 31-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

You are aware that 90% of the bible is metaphor and the rest is recycled mythos from thousands of years previous, take the great flood for instance, it's a rehash of the far more ancient Epic of Gilgamesh, there is nothing in there that speaks of a planet coming through..

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

nanu nanu

am I picking on you? sorry if I did, I was merely trying to tell you a story since your contribution was ridiculing the quality of the video, a hit and run post was the feeling i got.

I am sorry if you didn't like my story.

kay-o

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You are aware that 90% of the bible is metaphor and the rest is recycled mythos from thousands of years previous, take the great flood for instance, it's a rehash of the far more ancient Epic of Gilgamesh, there is nothing in there that speaks of a planet coming through..

I don't think I actually mentioned the bible once in my post. I did mention the Kolbrin bible, which I take it you are not referring to, though I'm sure the same sentiments apply.

Anyway, this topic is well covered in the Kolbrin bible, and most children know the events that preceded the Exodus, which happened about 3600 years ago - the last crossing of earth's orbit of Planet X.

kolbrin.com...

And of course there are the Summerians, who mention Planet X, quite a bit actually.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

reply to post by AnthraAndromda

You're not supposed to help but you are providing assistance? Who are you providing assistance to?

Everybody.

I don't understand how you are not supposed to help but are providing assistance, isn't this contradictory? So you are saying you are ignoring the parameters of your mission?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

which happened about 3600 years ago - the last crossing of earth's orbit of Planet X.

So what evidence do you have for this? You must realize this time frame conflicts with Sitchin's.

Also I wouldn't mind if you include a response to my previous question:

You have similar historical accounts from around the world at that time, not just isolated to Egypt around 1600 B.C. right?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

You're not supposed to help but you are providing assistance? Who are you providing assistance to?

Everybody.

I don't understand how you are not supposed to help but are providing assistance, isn't this contradictory? So you are saying you are ignoring the parameters of your mission?

No, I'm saying I convinced Mother to change the parameters, to allow for providing assistance.
Originally the "mission" was just to "pick me up" and return home. I felt I "owed" a debt to the people of Earth. Mother said she understood and gave the order to remain for at least 10 years. She also, accepted an a position as a negotiator to help bring about disclosure.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

I don't think I actually mentioned the bible once in my post. I did mention the Kolbrin bible, which I take it you are not referring to, though I'm sure the same sentiments apply.

Anyway, this topic is well covered in the Kolbrin bible, and most children know the events that preceded the Exodus, which happened about 3600 years ago - the last crossing of earth's orbit of Planet X.

kolbrin.com...

And of course there are the Summerians, who mention Planet X, quite a bit actually.

“Since then, much of the original text was lost or destroyed due to the passage of time, their environment and human error. Each caretaker though, has gone to painstaking efforts to preserve what was left and to fill in the gaps with the correct knowledge in order to preserve the original meaning.”

A notation about the Kolbrin Bible... Which means that over time people have added to it so we do not know for sure that this is the original text or modern additions.

It’s very hard to tell, but the suspicion is that it is possibly nothing more than a hoax. So, if you have any real evidence that could help to prove its provenance, or otherwise, I’d be more than happy to receive it.

From a researcher on the Kolbrin Texts as he calls them.

So.. Ok.... it looks like it may have been an elaborate hoax designed to get money out of the Austrian Emperor at the time.. But for some reason people keep clinging to this and holding on to it as if it were some sort of legitimate document. A little research goes a long way OP, and everything you keep posting keeps being refuted by research, makes me wonder if you really did the research or see something that fits your idea and run with it..

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

It’s very hard to tell, but the suspicion is that it is possibly nothing more than a hoax.

A little research goes a long way OP, and everything you keep posting keeps being refuted by research, makes me wonder if you really did the research or see something that fits your idea and run with it..

This is all you have? You call this evidence that the Kolbrin is not true because people have "suspicions"?

What I see is an ancient document, whose description of an event, lines up almost identically with other ancient civilizations, such as the Summerians, Hopi Indians - do you think all these ancient civilizations collaborated by email to get their stories straight?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Everybody.

No, I'm saying I convinced Mother to change the parameters, to allow for providing assistance.
Originally the "mission" was just to "pick me up" and return home. I felt I "owed" a debt to the people of Earth. Mother said she understood and gave the order to remain for at least 10 years. She also, accepted an a position as a negotiator to help bring about disclosure.

Okay, thanks, I get what you're saying now.

How are the disclosure negotiations going? How come you never mention your father?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Whatever language They choose to speak in, they are flawless in Their execution.
This bad english is a red flag.
A giant one.

edit on 1-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Not at all, it's a small snippet of what is said about the text including:

The Kolbrin stuff is largely the work of a small group of people, possibly leading to one person, named Glenn Kimball, who claims to have "completed Ph.D. work" from ... somewhere (this is not the same as having a Ph.D.). He is in Arizona, and runs a place called the Kimball College and the Institute for the Study of Ancient and Historical Manuscripts. Sounds cool, n'est-ce-pas? In one of those unfortunate-but-true situations, he's probably a quack, though possibly a true-believing one.

The fire at Glastonbury Abbey did occur in 1184 However, the rest of "history" attributed to the Kolbrin is riddled with historical improbabilities and anachronisms: Druidism was long extinct by the time of its alleged transcription, and that inscribing on bronze tablets was not a normal writing practice at the time.

King Edward I (1239-1307) lived much later than the Glastonbury fire, so could not have sought to suppress the book in 1184. This is an obvious anachronism.

The first mention of this text is apparently in James McCanney's Atlantis to Tesla - The Kolbrin Connection, a self-published work which he put out in 2003.. McCanney is, among other pseudoscientific interests, a proponent of Planet X apocalyptic theories. An early edition of Masters's version specifically lists several passages from "The Book of Manuscripts" (the fifth section of the text) in support of these claims. The text also attempts to support British Israelism as well as providing apocryphal teachings of Jesus.

And there is much more that has been written/said about these texts over the years, one must learn to use the search function of the internet to find it.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Whatever language They choose to speak in, they are flawless in Their execution.
This bad english is a red flag.
A giant one.

edit on 1-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

Are you speaking of the videos?

Because the guy is Brazilian, translating the answers of the alleged Andromedan from Portuguese to English, so the fault is with the Brazilian guy, not the humanoid.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
You know, it never ceases to amaze me how the point of a thread always seems to get lost by background noise when the premise is questioned.

Here we have delved into Ancient texts, civilizations, Anthra, nanu nanu, and all other flavor of distraction.

So, I am going to go back and ask again, about some inconsistencies. From data you have ingested and present here as your interpretation of what is there.

Lets start here:

In a nutshell, a humanoid from the Andromeda Galaxy, who is here to research the earth changes going into the shift

Ok, that's wonderful, BUT I would have this propensity to believe that ANY humanoid that can actually GET here from Andromeda, hardly needs to research said changes. Why NOT Jon, you ask? Well let me tell you, because it seems they found it important enough to GET here before "said shift" so, clearly they know it is coming. Why do they know it's coming Jon, you ask? Well let me tell you. Because they apparently can and HAVE predicted it is....

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join