It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I've seen some of these videos, I like them as Sci Fi, they should hire the guy who write this for a series or movie

They do seem realistic, don't they? For me it just seems the guy has no agenda, unlike so many today - he is just answering questions - questions to which no human has the answer to (unless they are part of the coverup).

Yes, SETI is a joke and part of the coverup - though I'm sure most of the poeple working there are convinced it's legitimate - what's the budget - $10 million a year or something and mostly privately funded - as much as they used to spend in Iraq in one hour - yes it is such an important program! It is important to convince the people that the government claims that alien contact hasn't been made yet are legitimate. I have to admit as far as disinformation campaigns go, SETI was genious and I hope the person responsible for it was recognized for their major contribution to the coverup.

Boy you really fall for stuff hook line and sinker..... Newsflash... Dateline ATS, Aliens from Andromeda Thread, (ATS) :::

Begin Message:::::
The person you responded to said it was good SCI-FI not REALITY... Maybe if you took the time to READ what others are saying about this INFORMATION you would realize that not one bit of it isn't old rehashed ZETATALK or ALEX JONES stuff.

I feel very sorry for your children, I only hope that you don't take all of this gloom and doom and paranoia that there is some giant conspiracy to keep us from communicating with Andromedean emissary's .. and pass it on to them, some skepticism is healthy, you have taken it to a clinically dangerous place, one that would I am sure cost you, if you yapped about this outside of this board, your family, your children (CPS is notorious for loving to take kids away from doomsday people, and they get the declaration of mental illness far too often, but that's another topic altogether) your job and your sanity.

As for SETI being a fraud, since 99.9% of the data that comes in is processed though the SETI @ Home project wouldn't you think that someone along the way would have noticed a signal if there was one? I certainly do, or is everyone a fraud except those who think like you?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Here is a recap of the update, for those of you that missed it, this is the last video released yesterday:

Friends, we have an update:

www.youtube.com...

Summary of this video:

1. Large body absorbing CME's near the Sun explained (note, I have heard of Enoch but I'm not sure what it means)

2. Current population pressures on the Planet and the ideal population after the shift are discussed.

3. Weaponization of the new HAARP base in Antartica and it's implications and likely impact (not much) are discussed.

Hopefully the topics discussed have more accuracy than the English used! But thanks once again to "Mythi", Captain Bill and whoever else is part of this endeavor. I'm just relaying this and have nothing to do with it apart from that...................

I think the strange spherical object near the Sun that seems to be absorbing CME's is fascinating! Many on another thread speculated it was an alien ship - if so it would be massive! But here the guy from Andromeda is saying that it is the planetary body Enoch - I'm still not sure what that is.

I'm still looking for more info on the new HAARP array in Antartica.

If people do not like/believe in these topics, I don't think anyone is forcing them to read this thread, and this is ATS............so I don't understand why you are getting all worked up. Ignore is an option. And I definitely feel no need to respond to anyone who resorts to belittling, denigration, insults, insinuations of mental instability etc. If you hope to even have a chance at a response, respect and civility may be a good first step.

Anyway, I've found some links that suggest there is a HAARP base in Antartica, and some like the first link just come out and state it:

www.rense.com...

thelivingmoon.com...

www.cyberspaceorbit.com...

edit on 31-5-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: my links didn't work

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Aside from Rense (rolls eyes) not one of those sites comes out and says that it is indeed a HAARP facility, they speculate and use guesses as to what it is, forgetting for a moment that we know so little about Antarctica, and what it was like before it became a barren frozen wasteland, forget for a moment that they are attempting to map the underneath of that huge miles deep icecap, forget all logic for a moment (which you have most certainly done) it's got to be HAARP?

Sorry, this is getting way to funny to even be able to write coherently on.

But since it doesn't match your version of the facts it "doesn't stand up to scrutiny.. Remember you started the insults first....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If people do not like/believe in these topics, I don't think anyone is forcing them to read this thread, and this is ATS............so I don't understand why you are getting all worked up. Ignore is an option.

Some of us reply because this is a board for UFO research - and would like to keep it somewhat serious. Since ATS is all about denying ignorance, why wouldn't we read and respond to such ludicrous posts like this one?

I'd rather keep legitimate cases and discussions near the top - not one about Billy Bob and his in depth conversations with an alien who apparently is in the know about ALL government coverups, and can verify every conspiracy theory that ever rolled through these boards.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Okay - let's discuss your points and what is contained in the latest video.

He had said his contact was unofficial, it had been unsactioned up to a point but this year became officially sactioned "unofficial" contact. His original mission was just data collection of earthling behaviour when he came across this earthling who he felt was intelligent and mature and he initiated contact.

The philosophic flavor may be lost because you have Andromedan being translated into not great English by someone who's mother tongue is Portuguese.

"but this year became officially sactioned "unofficial" contact." Lets see; "officially sanctioned unofficial contact." Just WTH is that? "Yes you may contact them, but, we, didn't give you permission." Is that anything like the case.

Even if it was, it would have to come from the "local area Pack Alpha". She tels me that no such permission has been given.

You need to understand; I' giving Capt' Bill as many "pints" as I can. I understand that he is "channeling" this information, has little expirence, and therefore much is lost in just the translation from his unconsciousness to his consciousness. However, the manner in which he (Capt' Bill) phrases some things, the general attitude toward other lifeforms, and the ALL in general; just "isn't right". There seems to be a lack of "free will" in the words and statements; in the content, of those messages that quite simply is not Andromedan.

Even in this latest video, "Mythi" (?) seems to support idea that are not consistant with Andromedan (nor Plieadian) thought and practice. For instance, the "large sphere" near the Sun (Sol); physical constructs that large are not practical, almost impossible to move around (with any technology). So all of the statements about that "object" would seem to be moot. Although, it may be possible to construct a "force field" that large, or perhaps even an artifact of a large ships field drive, however, neither of those exlainations was given,

As for the "philosophic flavor" being lost in translation; there are some things that simply can't be lost in this manner. Significant components of the underlying philosophy of the source is something that can neither be lost nor hidden. In true "Telepathic" communication there are "componets" of the "sender" that can not be removed, nor hidden. These "qualities" will always "show thrugh", and the probability thet they survive the the additional language translation is quite high.

As far as I can currently see; there seems to be nothing here that can actually "connect" the source (Mythi) with the people or government of Andromeda. All we have is a source that is rather questionable, and a "channel" who is quite likely very inexpirenced, and most probably injecting a bit too much of himself.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 31-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I personally cannot make any evaluation as to whose claim to be Andromedan is more or less valid; his or yours. Both, one or neither may be true. I do appreciate the effort you have made to analyze these statements, but without my knowing who if either is actually the Andromedan - your points really can't be addressed by me, and if you truly care about exposing what you think might be a fraud giving wrong info to the earthlings, you should subscribe to the channel and post questions that Captain Bill can ask of this entity "Mythi".

What I can say is the info he discusses meshes with other info out there, and if even some of it is true is highly relevant for our times.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Herre is a significant difference between me and "Mythi"; I am a real, living, being, you can come down here to Texas any tie and "shake hands", Mythi, on the otherhand is a "construct" of Capt'n Bill's. The only evidence that Mythi exists at all is the word of Capt'n Bill.

As for "who" is the read Andrmedan; that can't be "proven" either way. Terrestrial science has not the expirence t d that ... yet. Althoug, I am very cnfidant that I can demonstrate "off-world" origins.

Join his "channel"? Why would I want to do that!!? I've seen nothing that seems to hold truth, I see no indication of anything Andromedan. While it is true that what is being said does "mesh" with much of the current "new age" movement; that is in large part a "fail" for me. Much of the "new age" stuff is pure misunderstanding of what I was taught was Universal principal. In the misunderstanding of this they have managed to turn their "only" hope into the instrument of their demise. No, sorry, I see no reason to join the channel. (of course you would be within your rights to join and ask about me if you so choose).

Better yet, why doesn't Capt'n Bill join us. I'll extend an invite.

ETA: My "line" could mesh with most eveything out there, but, that would not make it true, nor des the "non-mesh" make it false. Most of the "information" Earth currently beleives about ET and our involvment with Earth is false. T. Huans have so muddied the waters that there is little useful data available. I wll stay with my "quasi-proven" sources.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

So what are your feelings on the supposed arrival of Planet X/Nibiru this year and/or the raising of the consciousness for some humans also this year? You don't believe in either? Mythi says in terms of 3rd dimensional levels, of which go from 0-10, us earthlings are at a 0, at which level cannot be admitted into the Galactic Federation or helped directly, but will go to a one this year, at which level we will be admitted into the Galactic Federation and much will be revealed to us in terms of knowledge and technology.

Mythi says the beings like him from his solar system in Andromeda are at a five. What level do you consider yourself at?

I know you have stated you are not here to help us, that jives with what Mythi says about level zero, but he says that help is available when we transistion to level one.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Some of us reply because this is a board for UFO research - and would like to keep it somewhat serious. Since ATS is all about denying ignorance, why wouldn't we read and respond to such ludicrous posts like this one?

I'd rather keep legitimate cases and discussions near the top - not one about Billy Bob and his in depth conversations with an alien who apparently is in the know about ALL government coverups, and can verify every conspiracy theory that ever rolled through these boards.

Interesting. Why do you think this is a "ludicrous" thread (post)?

Is it somehow not possible for "billy bob" t have an "in-depth" conversation with ET? Or is it the idea of "Billy bob" having an "in-depth" conversation?

And, what, prey tell, makes this thread not "serious"?

Those who seek truth must read everything, hear everything, evaluate everything, for until you have exausted all possibility, you have not reached truth.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So what are your feelings on the supposed arrival of Planet X/Nibiru this year and/or the raising of the consciousness for some humans also this year? You don't believe in either? Mythi says in terms of 3rd dimensional levels, of which go from 0-10, us earthlings are at a 0, at which level cannot be admitted into the Galactic Federation or helped directly, but will go to a one this year, at which level we will be admitted into the Galactic Federation and much will be revealed to us in terms of knowledge and technology.

Planet X, Nibiru, does not exist in the manner in which it is poularly conceived. Is there an additinal planet to this solar system? Perhaps, but, it won't be running amuck through the inner planets. If there were such a planet, on a 3600 year orbit, that travels through the inner planets; there would be a plethera of myth, stories, historical data, etc; none of these exist.

The rising of Human consciousness is a natural consequence of evolution. The "speed" with which it is hapening on Earth is a bit quicker than normal.

Dimensional levels; are not what you think! Period. There are two planes in the "lower astral" the "mental" (air), and the physical (earth). These are the only planes that a corporeal being can directly expirence. Each of these planes has 11 dimensions, and 30 concentric levels of expirence. When One speaks of "third dimension" it is very important to understand which plane he is referring to, as this has different meaning on different planes.

Yes, Earth is expirencing 3d mental plane at the moment. That is; all thought is merely that, "thought". Thoughts that have little connection to other bjects in the universe, and for the most part, only exist while being thught. A fourth dimension reality would be thoughts that can have "motion" thus adding a new dimensin. (you will need to think of these things in a rather abstract and metaphysical sense)

Mythi says the beings like him from his solar system in Andromeda are at a five. What level do you consider yourself at?

Actually, the "level" I operate at is variable, depends on "what" needs done. However, normal, at rest, level: 5 - 6.

I know you have stated you are not here to help us, that jives with what Mythi says about level zero, but he says that help is available when we transistion to level one.

I think you mis-understand. I said we weren't here to help. That is, the original "missiom" was not to prvide help to Earth. Mission parameters can change. In 2007, I was supposed to return to Andrmeda; I made the decission to stay and provide assistance, thus the entire "task force" (6 starships) remains here. This is not a matter that can be explained by the simple concepts Terrestrial Humans currenty hold, your mundane schools of thought have no "place-holder" for us.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
I think you mis-understand. I said we weren't here to help. That is, the original "missiom" was not to prvide help to Earth. Mission parameters can change. In 2007, I was supposed to return to Andrmeda; I made the decission to stay and provide assistance, thus the entire "task force" (6 starships) remains here.

I possibly have some vague idea of how you feel in at least one respect here, Anthra. I could have continued to live in Nimbin, after I went up there and visited that place; I went to a psychic before I left for Nimbin, and she said it was probably the single most positive reading she'd ever given anyone. I ran into her when I came back down here, and she was devastated that I'd come back, for that reason.

Living in Victoria is very bad for me, as well; my weight gain goes into free fall, and it is too cold. Yet no matter how good Nimbin was, I just couldn't allow myself to leave my family.

I don't think you're going to be able to help us, Anthra. I wish I could tell you differently, but you've probably already noticed that unfortunately, most of us don't want your help. Most of us don't want anyone's help, or even to help themselves. I have to struggle to avoid thinking about how humanity is probably going to become extinct, because it damages my own desire to continue to live.

I want us to survive...but I don't think the majority of us want that...and that is our major problem.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

"but this year became officially sactioned "unofficial" contact."

LMAO

You know, AA (you share initials with a T. Human organization) I can't help but like you in some ways......you remind me of a Pug that tells it's puppy friends its tough, it barks at a squirrel, then runs into the bedroom when the squirrel races toward it.... I'm altogether uncertain why that image came to mind, but it does.

ESPECIALLY when you cracked me up by quoting the above..... I broke out my slide-rule, my gas chromatograph, my Alpha Wolfram equation solver, and my slinky all at once trying to datamine that statement and as yet, have not been able to... the fact that you seem stumped by it is hysterical to me.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
You know, AA (you share initials with a T. Human organization)

This is cruel. Hilarious, but cruel.

I have to ask, Anthra, why are you voluntarily enduring such abuse? You could be back on your ship, and probably even home by now, I imagine. Yet you've stayed behind, on what is apparently regarded as the penal colony planet of the known universe, to be continually accused of fraud and insanity by a species that is determined to destroy itself.

If I was in your shoes, I know what I would have done. Seriously...where this lot are concerned, better to let natural selection do its' job.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

If there were such a planet, on a 3600 year orbit, that travels through the inner planets; there would be a plethera of myth, stories, historical data, etc; none of these exist.

Etharzi od Oma.

Thanks for your answers, though I have to disagree with the above statement, there is much historical and cultural documentation of Planet X/Nibiru:

The Exodus, the Egyptians, the Summerians, the Hopi - many old civilizations have recorded talk about Planet X - not many dispute this.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

You're not supposed to help but you are providing assistance? Who are you providing assistance to?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If there were such a planet, on a 3600 year orbit, that travels through the inner planets; there would be a plethera of myth, stories, historical data, etc; none of these exist.

Etharzi od Oma.

Thanks for your answers, though I have to disagree with the above statement, there is much historical and cultural documentation of Planet X/Nibiru:

The Exodus, the Egyptians, the Summerians, the Hopi - many old civilizations have recorded talk about Planet X - not many dispute this.

The Exodus documents PlanetX??? The exodus is Moses leading his tribe out of Egypt to Israel, how in the name of anything is that Planet X related?????

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Interesting. Why do you think this is a "ludicrous" thread (post)?

Is it somehow not possible for "billy bob" t have an "in-depth" conversation with ET? Or is it the idea of "Billy bob" having an "in-depth" conversation?

It's ludicrous because it's false. A lie. By someone with an agenda, or with a deep desire for attention, or someone who has really gone off the deep end. It's patently STUPID in every way. Did you bother to listen to them? I listened to a few, and snippets from many. It's a laughably false pile of rubbish.

Alarms go off when someone starts linking even two conspiracies.. or sometimes three. Because what are the odds that they are ALL true? Then you have something like this guy - how many dozens of conspiracies does he claim are real? And this alien happens to know ALL of them? He knows the inner workings of all the governments, all the science work being done, all that is going to happen.. and then of course, passes it along to "Captain Bob," because I'm sure an incredibly brilliant and all-knowing alien entity would feel that's the "best way" to get the word out. Via Youtube.

It's irritating, because it's so FAKE.. false.. a lie.. and it's touted here as truth by the ignorant. Yes, it's very important to dig out the truth. And this isn't even close.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by alphabetaone
You know, AA (you share initials with a T. Human organization)

This is cruel. Hilarious, but cruel.

I have to ask, Anthra, why are you voluntarily enduring such abuse? You could be back on your ship, and probably even home by now, I imagine. Yet you've stayed behind, on what is apparently regarded as the penal colony planet of the known universe, to be continually accused of fraud and insanity by a species that is determined to destroy itself.

Yeah, my initials are kind of humorous. And, more than one organization to. But, thats another story.

2007 marked my 60th year on Earth, I had a full and rewarding professional career. Mother informed me that it was time to go. I had had a few years to think about this business of "leaving". While Earth is not a place I'd "stash" my kid, it is a nice planet. The people, while, rather variable, are fundamentally of a good heart, and I have grown to have a "special place in my heart " for Terrestrial Humans. You had provided me with a place to live and grow, to gain basic education, to learn about life. Though the life I learned about is nothing like life in my peoples society, I feel that the lessons learned here are probably more valuable than any other I could have learned.

So, I had a small problem; how to repay Earth and her people for all they have given me. I quickly learned that I just can't give away technology. At least not to any "single" government, any such gifts would have to be for everyone, so that was kind of "out". I was aware of the possibility of natural and man-made desasters, but, was informed that "we" can't do anything about man-made stuff. But, we could stay around for a few more years, "in case of something natural". Though, still, it does require "official" queries. I was also told I would remain a "resident" of Earth during this time, and, no "visits" until after disclsure. So, here I sit, in Texas, with my two wolves, enduring the slings and arrows of a people that still have to wake up. And, if I make absolutely no difference, it matters not; for I have made the attempt, I have extended my hand. As the Terrestrial saying goes; "you can lead a horse to water, but, you can't make him drink."

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I have made the attempt, I have extended my hand.

You know what Anthra, even if you're a complete lunatic, I guess the above sentiment is commendable, at the end of the day, I dont hate (or even dislike) you or anyone really for that matter.

We all need to believe what gets us through to the next day I suppose, if this is it for you, whether true or false, good luck and I wish you all the best.....sincerely.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

You're not supposed to help but you are providing assistance? Who are you providing assistance to?

Everybody.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join