It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Your info is very interesting, and I don't mind a few short tangential discussions, as I have started many myself on other threads, but if you are not going to bother discussing the main topic of the thread at all which is these youtube posts or any of their updates - do you mind getting a room - I mean a thread of your own? Thanks.

I have no probles discussing the video message. Although, I have already stated my opinion, no one seemed interested in discussing my points. Course, they were a bit ill stated.

So again. I have issues with the authenticity of the source. He claims to be from Andromeda, and the impression I get is that he means Galactic Andromeda (as in the Galaxy). This being the case, I wonder from where did he receive authorization?

There are six starships roaming around Earth, all from Andromeda. These ships provide me with some limited data resources., I can find no reference to anyone engaged in this kind of contact. Further, the general philsophic "flavor" seems rather contrary to what I have learned is "Andromedan".

Okay - let's discuss your points and what is contained in the latest video.

He had said his contact was unofficial, it had been unsactioned up to a point but this year became officially sactioned "unofficial" contact. His original mission was just data collection of earthling behaviour when he came across this earthling who he felt was intelligent and mature and he initiated contact.

The philosophic flavor may be lost because you have Andromedan being translated into not great English by someone who's mother tongue is Portuguese.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

HAARP base in Antarctica?

Can you elaborate?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

OK then let's talk about the "info" in these videos. It's almost a word for word Infowars commercial for everything Alex Jones spews about elites and secret government programs and FEMA camps and (the list goes on) Why would someone in Brazil, care a good golly wump about what's happening in the United States, OR make concerted efforts to make their videos center on the United States? There is no logical reasoning for this.

Why would someone purporting to be from Andromeda, channel through from "Community GALACTICA" to a man named Captain BILL, again his videos started somewhere around the time BSG hit Brazil, i do not think this is a coincidence at all.

Most of what YOU, OP is spouting is rehashed from a) this video or b) zetatalk, Zetatalk is a fraud, Nancy Lieber is a fraud, Poleshift.ning.com is Nancy Lieber's Ning Group, it's a fraud. Nancy has time and time again been wrong on so many things it's not funny, she's a great read for entertainment value when you have nothing else to do, but I doubt highly she's going to win over many people after killing her pets and telling everyone else to do the same.

Use some common sense, Yes there are other life out there, there has to be, I state again it would be vain of us to think otherwise, BUT I doubt highly that it's Aliens from Andromeda (just sounds too SciFi'y) that are floating around.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Can you elaborate?

The questioner brings up the new HAARP transmitter in Antartica at about 6:30 in if you want to skip the first part, I have no idea where the questioner is getting his info from. He seems to have access to info most others don't, some quetions he has brought up before about phenomenon uknown to most have borne out to be true.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

OK then let's talk about the "info" in these videos. It's almost a word for word Infowars commercial for everything Alex Jones spews about elites and secret government programs and FEMA camps and (the list goes on) Why would someone in Brazil, care a good golly wump about what's happening in the United States, OR make concerted efforts to make their videos center on the United States? There is no logical reasoning for this.

Why would someone purporting to be from Andromeda, channel through from "Community GALACTICA" to a man named Captain BILL, again his videos started somewhere around the time BSG hit Brazil, i do not think this is a coincidence at all.

Most of what YOU, OP is spouting is rehashed from a) this video or b) zetatalk, Zetatalk is a fraud, Nancy Lieber is a fraud, Poleshift.ning.com is Nancy Lieber's Ning Group, it's a fraud. Nancy has time and time again been wrong on so many things it's not funny, she's a great read for entertainment value when you have nothing else to do, but I doubt highly she's going to win over many people after killing her pets and telling everyone else to do the same.

Use some common sense, Yes there are other life out there, there has to be, I state again it would be vain of us to think otherwise, BUT I doubt highly that it's Aliens from Andromeda (just sounds too SciFi'y) that are floating around.

Umm, you're not discussing "the info" in these videos as you put it, you are discussing the "authenticity" of these videos, not the same. I don't mind getting into that in a minor way, but again, my goal is to discuss the actual information in these videos, so if you are actually talking about the videos (as you are) at least feel free to stay on the thread, but don't expect me to be drawn into a major debunking debate.

The premise of these videos, and the info relayed by Zetatalk and the Poleshift ning are the same (I hardly ever watch Alex Jones so I don't know what he is talking about), that of Planet X and how the elites would like to kill off many of us, and a shift in consciousness of the human race that is upcoming, but many of the other major details differ like info about the Annunaki, what will happen to the humanoid form, etc.

So Vkey08, if you think everything if fine, please explain to me why all these earthquake reporting sites are dropping quakes or not reporting them at all?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is an obvious coverup of the effects Planet X is having on earth.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Well unlike you I picked up my handy phone and called the USGS and asked them about that very issue, the answer, much to my surprise was a combination of logical rational thought and common sense. The area in the Canadian shield that you are so focused and stuck on has not been experiencing "earthquakes" persay, but the realtime stations do not know the difference between a planned event and a man-made one. The USGS routinely drops planned events that would have a seismic reading but are not of an earthquake variety. As well they should or every time a building collapsed or was demolished you'd have 8.8 quakes registering on the scales.

Nothing to see there, no coverup on effects of some mythical planet that noone but you and a very very few others can make out of blurry photos and lens flares.

As to what those planned events are, you would have to contact the Canadian Government and ask them. Personally I think you're just grasping now to try and have the info fit your thoughts on this, which as anyone knows, if you believe something enough you can make available facts fit your cause no matter what they are.. or how off they are....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Can you elaborate?

The questioner brings up the new HAARP transmitter in Antartica at about 6:30 in if you want to skip the first part, I have no idea where the questioner is getting his info from. He seems to have access to info most others don't, some quetions he has brought up before about phenomenon uknown to most have borne out to be true.

I love the fact that the only site that really has anything to say on this subject (the rest are just linked off this site I found) uses a CG clip of the Xindi attacking Florida from the Season Two Finale of Star Trek Enterprise to make their point LOL, sorry again, fail......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Umm, you're not discussing "the info" in these videos as you put it, you are discussing the "authenticity" of these videos, not the same.

You're right. It's not the same, I will agree with that PlanetX.

But I think we should all come to a rudimentary agreement....that being, that we should resign ourselves to determining the veracity of a claim before wasting time discussing it. It only stands to reason that any (sane) person wouldn't want to banter over subject matter that ultimately is moot. It could become moot by simply being fabricated wouldnt you say?

With that said, it's perfectly viable (and almost expected) that anyone wishing to engage in debate on a topic, would want to first know the veracity of the topics claims.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I love the fact that the only site that really has anything to say on this subject (the rest are just linked off this site I found) uses a CG clip of the Xindi attacking Florida from the Season Two Finale of Star Trek Enterprise to make their point LOL, sorry again, fail......

Bwahahahahaha.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Well unlike you I picked up my handy phone and called the USGS and asked them about that very issue, the answer, much to my surprise was a combination of logical rational thought and common sense. The area in the Canadian shield that you are so focused and stuck on has not been experiencing "earthquakes" persay, but the realtime stations do not know the difference between a planned event and a man-made one. The USGS routinely drops planned events that would have a seismic reading but are not of an earthquake variety. As well they should or every time a building collapsed or was demolished you'd have 8.8 quakes registering on the scales.

Nothing to see there, no coverup on effects of some mythical planet that noone but you and a very very few others can make out of blurry photos and lens flares.

As to what those planned events are, you would have to contact the Canadian Government and ask them. Personally I think you're just grasping now to try and have the info fit your thoughts on this, which as anyone knows, if you believe something enough you can make available facts fit your cause no matter what they are.. or how off they are....

Sure, in some areas of the Canadian Sheild mining companies are blasting, but blasting does not generate 5+ maginitude seismic waves to stations that are hundreds if not thousands of kilometers apart. Also, the dropped quakes happened all over the world, not just on the Canadian Sheild, as in my picture some were in the Atlantic ocean. Also, the only man-made action that can cause seismic waves over 5+ are nukes. I have chosen mostly earthquakes that showed up as over 5+ deliberately for this reason - not to be fluffed off as human activity.

So nice try, but your explanation is very weak and does not hold up to scrutiny. But I appreciate the effort!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Umm, you're not discussing "the info" in these videos as you put it, you are discussing the "authenticity" of these videos, not the same.

You're right. It's not the same, I will agree with that PlanetX.

But I think we should all come to a rudimentary agreement....that being, that we should resign ourselves to determining the veracity of a claim before wasting time discussing it. It only stands to reason that any (sane) person wouldn't want to banter over subject matter that ultimately is moot. It could become moot by simply being fabricated wouldnt you say?

With that said, it's perfectly viable (and almost expected) that anyone wishing to engage in debate on a topic, would want to first know the veracity of the topics claims.

Really, do you go around to all the threads that deal with religion, believers who are some 80% or over 5.5 billion of the world's population - with the same argument/attitude? Tens of thousands of people have claimed to have taken pictures of Planet X - not to mention the increase in seismic activity, the 188 day earthquake cycle, huge increase in volcanism, sinkholes, wild weather, sinking countries which would indicate the presence of Planet X in our solar system - yet many claim to believe in God, but you won't find thousands of pictures of God on the internet or any other proof?

So why don't you work on those "insane" people first, whose complete lack of evidence should alarm you more, and if you can convince them of their insanity I'd be happy to chat further.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Tens of thousands of people have claimed to have taken pictures of Planet X r.

Important word in bold and underlined

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I honestly don't know why you feel the need to post this fiction on this board. It has enough hoax material on it already.

I'm still staggered you believe such a MASSIVE steaming pile of bull. Doesn't it strike you as suspicious that most conspiracy theories discussed on boards like this one, are addressed and explained as indeed, being true.. ALL with sinister or alien explanations? If this guy wanted to be at least somewhat clever, he could have the alien say something akin to "The black sphere next the sun was simply a result of extreme magnetism affecting gases, it was actually not alien in origin." But.. no.. it's a secret stealth-planet they are able to move at will through our galaxy, and of course, it can suck up energy and light, and is protected by a super force field. It doesn't really matter if you watch it closely, that the "circle" isn't always a circle. It's a shape-shifting, force field protected, very mobile and stealthy alien planet.

There is nothing to "discuss." The entire series almost qualifies as comedy to be honest. And it's amazing what some of you folks will buy into. I guess watching people, including well-respected actors, completely fall for the fiction that is scientology, I should not be surprised. People really are gullible.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Really, do you go around to all the threads that deal with religion, believers who are some 80% or over 5.5 billion of the world's population - with the same argument/attitude?

Honestly yes I do, and HAVE in the past. But It seems I'm fighting the same battle and losing the same war. Sensationalism seems to always win over critical data driven thought.

Tens of thousands of people have claimed to have taken pictures of Planet X -

When I was 5, I claimed to have seen Santa Claus too.

yet many claim to believe in God, but you won't find thousands of pictures of God on the internet or any other proof?

Ok, but like you, I would not expect to see it either because, as stated before, im not a believer.

So why don't you work on those "insane" people first

See above please.

and if you can convince them of their insanity I'd be happy to chat further.

I have no desire to fulfill your wish of convincing anyone of anything, my SOLE desire is to engage in civil debate .... which is what I've been doing. And, as a point of interest, telling someone to get lost, under the guise of faux civility doesn't fall into that bucket.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
I honestly don't know why you feel the need to post this fiction on this board. It has enough hoax material on it already.

I'm still staggered you believe such a MASSIVE steaming pile of bull. Doesn't it strike you as suspicious that most conspiracy theories discussed on boards like this one, are addressed and explained as indeed, being true.. ALL with sinister or alien explanations? If this guy wanted to be at least somewhat clever, he could have the alien say something akin to "The black sphere next the sun was simply a result of extreme magnetism affecting gases, it was actually not alien in origin." But.. no.. it's a secret stealth-planet they are able to move at will through our galaxy, and of course, it can suck up energy and light, and is protected by a super force field. It doesn't really matter if you watch it closely, that the "circle" isn't always a circle. It's a shape-shifting, force field protected, very mobile and stealthy alien planet.

There is nothing to "discuss." The entire series almost qualifies as comedy to be honest. And it's amazing what some of you folks will buy into. I guess watching people, including well-respected actors, completely fall for the fiction that is scientology, I should not be surprised. People really are gullible.

Like people discussing religion, for which there is even less proof, I enjoy discussing this, I find it interesting. Does that bother you?

I am amazed at the number of people on here who would like to dictate to others what to think, even what they find interesting! Do you always hound people on threads you hate with people you think are insane? Don't you know you can't change other people? Try working on yourselves - I think the definition of insane is trying to change or control other people.............

Like I said, anyway, there is less proof for religion, why don't you go work on them if threads with speculative topics bother you.

Anyway, this is ATS, I believe the whole premise is speculative topics that aren't covered in the MSM, so either you guys are getting riled up at almost every thread, or you are giving my thread special attention - and I'm oh so curious as to why.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

so either you guys are getting riled up at almost every thread, or you are giving my thread special attention - and I'm oh so curious as to why.

Nah, I think it's neither of those.

UFO's, Aliens, and all the hoaxes that get perpetrated along with those topics are, far and away probably the most heated and content generated topics on Conspiracy boards.

Usually when one sees anything similar as a topic, it's more like moths to a flame.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Sure, in some areas of the Canadian Sheild mining companies are blasting, but blasting does not generate 5+ maginitude seismic waves to stations that are hundreds if not thousands of kilometers apart. Also, the dropped quakes happened all over the world, not just on the Canadian Sheild, as in my picture some were in the Atlantic ocean. Also, the only man-made action that can cause seismic waves over 5+ are nukes. I have chosen mostly earthquakes that showed up as over 5+ deliberately for this reason - not to be fluffed off as human activity.

So nice try, but your explanation is very weak and does not hold up to scrutiny. But I appreciate the effort!

So lessie... The USGS is lying, SETI is lying, NASA is lying (well they do from time to time but lets cut them some slack they did make the brick known as the shuttle last longer than it's life expectancy) anyone I left out? oh yeah some team of global elites that don't want you to survive come December of this year so they can rule the devastated waste of a planet and create a super society based off their inbred genetics...

The USGS confirmed that a building going BOOM or something pummeling into the earth COULD create a momentary magnitude over 5.5 which is what i always suspected as it was...

Your scrutiny doesn't concern me anymore, you seem to have convinced yourself that this HUGE portion of the planet can see this purported object, and that we're all going to die. Well shouldn't you be building your bunker against the devastation now rather than posting this drivel on here?

On a more personal note, and please don't take this the wrong way, you really need to sit down and read not just the conspiracy and fringe sites, (and I'm not referring to the MSM either here) theory on how plate tectonics work and the role that the fault system plays in our planet, as well as things that could cause seismographic readings to show and then disappear, there's a wealth of information on the subject, the USGS is always happy to help understand it, and I know that CalTech has an email setup for questions as well, and they study these things 24/7 for just the reason that California is one large earthquake zone.... Heck I can tell you, we get about 60-70 tremors a DAY in the Northeast, none of which are ever recorded on the USGS site, why? it's insignificant background crap, and doesn't mean anything...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I've seen some of these videos, I like them as Sci Fi, they should hire the guy who write this for a series or movie

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Here is a recap of the update, for those of you that missed it, this is the last video released yesterday:

Friends, we have an update:

www.youtube.com...

Summary of this video:

1. Large body absorbing CME's near the Sun explained (note, I have heard of Enoch but I'm not sure what it means)

2. Current population pressures on the Planet and the ideal population after the shift are discussed.

3. Weaponization of the new HAARP base in Antartica and it's implications and likely impact (not much) are discussed.

Hopefully the topics discussed have more accuracy than the English used! But thanks once again to "Mythi", Captain Bill and whoever else is part of this endeavor. I'm just relaying this and have nothing to do with it apart from that...................

I think the strange spherical object near the Sun that seems to be absorbing CME's is fascinating! Many on another thread speculated it was an alien ship - if so it would be massive! But here the guy from Andromeda is saying that it is the planetary body Enoch - I'm still not sure what that is.

I'm still looking for more info on the new HAARP array in Antartica.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceCowboy78
I've seen some of these videos, I like them as Sci Fi, they should hire the guy who write this for a series or movie

They do seem realistic, don't they? For me it just seems the guy has no agenda, unlike so many today - he is just answering questions - questions to which no human has the answer to (unless they are part of the coverup).

Yes, SETI is a joke and part of the coverup - though I'm sure most of the poeple working there are convinced it's legitimate - what's the budget - $10 million a year or something and mostly privately funded - as much as they used to spend in Iraq in one hour - yes it is such an important program! It is important to convince the people that the government claims that alien contact hasn't been made yet are legitimate. I have to admit as far as disinformation campaigns go, SETI was genious and I hope the person responsible for it was recognized for their major contribution to the coverup.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join