It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

gravity is the result of expansion into the 4th dimension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
First I'd like to say, bear with me here! I can see fully in my mind how this theory works perfectly, and is in fact very simple, but I have never been scientifically minded and I'm going on more of a gut feeling than anything. If anyone can disprove my theory, by all means do so. I'm here for intelligent debate, not childish bullying.
Let me start with how I came to this conclusion. It's a combination of abstract spirituality and concrete facts they shoved down our throats in grade school. I have had multiple sensations during my ten years of devout meditation, in which I felt as if I was being shot at high speeds into a higher world. We all know about g-forces; that sensation you get of being pulled back in your seat as an airplanes accelerates for take-off. That sensation describes what I have felt in my meditations perfectly. I always dismissed it as something that could never be explained; in fact, it's counterproductive to dwell too much on higher experiences. The higher worlds and our logical minds are like oil and water... so I let it go, until in an instant I put two and two together so perfectly that it seemed to be automatic, and required no thought until afterwards when I tried to comprehend my own realization.
My husband is a speed junkie. No, not that kind of speed silly! I'm talking about the kind with a motor that usually requires an ungodly amount of fossil fuels to get your fix. Yes, that kind of speed. Anyway, yesterday he was watching a show, most likely on the Speed channel, and at some point it talked about fighter pilots and the g-forces they experience. My mind started working and it reminded me that g-force is simply a form of gravity. Yep, I knew that!
That's when it hit me. Perhaps the most basic laws of gravity are not a result of mass, as many scientists will tell you, but of speed. Imagine the Earth expanding out in all directions at such a speed that we are being 'pushed back in our seats'. Yes, I know many of you will tell me the Earth has been the same size, at least as far as human history is concerned, and have the numbers to back it up. Now, take into account higher dimensions. We cannot perceive them with our human senses, but scientifically, they exist, are all around us and make up the very world we live in. If anyone has ever read Hyperspace by Michio Kaku, he explained it much better than I ever could.
So that's my theory. The Earth, and all other objects with a gravitational pull, are in fact expanding into the fourth dimension, at such a speed that g-forces are being created, and thus we have solved the universal mystery of gravity.
Thoughts?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sunshineteaco

Extra dimensions may exist, but there are serious limits as to their size. Definitely less than 1mm, so even given that some predictions hold that there are 6 spatial dimensions in addition to our own, that is not a lot of space to expand into.

Actually, I don't think that would explain the directionality of either, as the dimensions would exist along an axis other than the x,y,z that we are familiar with.
edit on 25-5-2012 by DakotaCensus because: Added more information

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It isn't speed that causes g-forces, it is acceleration.

Now rewrite your math with that, and see what you come up with.

I would posit that gravity is at odds with Levity, only gravity is slightly stronger. But I have my own theories and ideas, mostly coming from the concepts of Kozyrev and his fascination with the life force flow aether.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Very interesting theory. As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both.

If you take the three spacial dimensions below, and look at what the 5th dimension is above, all you need is to connect the middle with time as a function of collapsing wave function. The 5th dimension is all probable outcomes that are possible. The three spacial dimensions are the particles created by light. The observer collapses the wave that is undetermined and makes it determined by making a choice. When we choose to move, we do so with our thoughts. We select a probably outcome from the 5th dimension so that we change the states and positions of matter in the 3rd. The fourth dimension is the projector wheel hitting the light as change occurs. We are not the only observer.

When we examine our world, we do two things: We think and we move. That's it. The rest of the world is a product of the consciousness of God acting on matter to project the world into an image of energy in motion. We don't make our eyes see or our hair grow. We do nothing to create the world around us. We merely ride the wave along with free will and collapse the wave into particle around us. We take what is already collapsed by God and use it as fruit.

Genesis 1:27

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

We are INSIDE the image and we are the image of God residing in the Image he created. The movie is frame by frame as it passes between the 3rd and 5th dimension. The screen is the 4th dimension of the NOW moment we see. Consult the link in my signature for a more detailed look at how I see this.

Good OP.

edit on 25-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal
It isn't speed that causes g-forces, it is acceleration.

Now rewrite your math with that, and see what you come up with.

I would posit that gravity is at odds with Levity, only gravity is slightly stronger. But I have my own theories and ideas, mostly coming from the concepts of Kozyrev and his fascination with the life force flow aether.

you're right about that. remaining at a constant speed = 0 g-forces. i suppose i should replace the word 'speed' in my OP with 'acceleration'. thanks!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
... but what is with the speed of the expansion of the universe?
... and the spiral movement of the galaxy?
... and the movement of the solar system and the planetray bodys?

... and what is the 4th Dimension for u OP? spiritual or physical?
... what about levitation phenomena?
... what if we live in a holographic universe?
... or is it just consciousness?

Peace, love and light
let u guide by higher i

Jim Irie

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Not going to debunk, as I am open minded to such theory, and I have to say, it is a possibility, if you take for account how our solar system moves across the galaxy.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I like your theory. My personal opinion on us moving into the 4th dimension is actually that we become a new form of physical existence. That we are literally compressed further into an almost 'energetic' physicality.

top topics

join