It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Japanese know about ascension, Xenosaga, more than just a video game.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Disclaimer: The following requires your ego to be left at the door. This is for those who are open minded, What I have to say take it as a grain of salt

I've kinda been hesitant on mentioning the following topic and for good reasons; mostly because the source seems quite odd and not many people are open minded to it, to explain a bit, I tend to see messages everywhere, including, movies, video games etc.
(You'd be surprised at the information you'd get if you keep your mind open to everything). But not many are open minded to messages from certain sources which is understandable, but keep in mind, there are various ways for a message to be delivered, it just depends on which way our guides decide best to communicate with us.

But aye, the first time I heard about merkaba's, zohars, duality, empath's, source energy, possible secret organizations behind the scenes controlling everything, lemegeton (just to name a few), was actually a video game called Xenosaga. originally it was meant to be 6 episodes but oddly enough it was cut down to 3. This was a few years ago, I remember feeling drawn to that game for some reason, so I played episode 1 which came out around 2005, at first it thought cool game, awesome story-line, but episode 2 changed a perspective I had.

Episode 2 came out, (game had long cut-scenes as you will see) and it had an odd turn of events, i started noticing things. But the real shocker was how episode 2 ended. With the revelation of yeshua. This made me think alot about possible alternative beliefs to religion, because the scene resonated with me so damn much, i started to somehow awaken from a slumber. I realize, the game was actually a metaphor, Someone was trying to deliver a message. But I suspect that some hidden powers may have stopped them from making all 6 episodes so the game developers had to settle with 3 , their reason? "They weren't selling enough copy's, which was in my opinion BS and here is why I think this:
(btw metaphor means: when you compare a story to another to make a point. just a friendly reminder
)

The game was doing so well, it was top notch in graphics, the story-line was superb to others. Even the game-play was fun. But I noticed in the U.S they did not play any trailers of it, and if there were trailers, it was mostly on the net.

Thinking back, I realize, the Japanese knew something, because many of their video games and anime, have some sort of reference to ascension and spirituality. It is no surprise, they did practice zen since the times of the samurai, like Buddhists they believed in the we are all one concept.

But any-who, getting to the point, some outside force must have stopped them from continuing to deliver the message, but they managed to get at least some out. The cut-scenes are extremely long, but there are many many philosophies in the dialogues. (which Im wondering if it was intended to educate the audience metaphorically.)

But I did do some research of many of the topics there, and there actually are historical meanings to many of the topics discussed in-game. One example was in episode 3 Lemegeton.

A Quick Google search would show the following:

en.wikipedia.org...

The Lesser Key of Solomon or Clavicula Salomonis Regis (the Clavicula Salomonis, or Key of Solomon is an earlier text referring to different material), is an anonymous 17th-century grimoire, and one of the most popular books of demonology. It has also long been widely known as the Lemegeton.

Which reminded me of this following video. ( I will not embed due to the language in the title but the poster meant well and spoke wise words, he also mentions King Salomon)

youtu.be...

But anywhom, let me show you quick scenes of Xenosaga

I will list the biblical characters that were mentioned in this game and a sum up

Chaos/Yeshua- role of christ
Rubedo- Unit number 666- Red Dragon aka anti christ
Dmitri Yuriev plays the role of Satan, creator of Rubedo, Nigredo, Albedo (these 3 names also have hidden meanings)
Kos-mos-Mary Magdalene
Abel- Eyes of God=representation of MAN
U-DO- God, source energy

Main villain of the story:
Wilhelm- This character still remains a mystery to me, because he represents hidden organizations, he was basicaly behind every single organization, nation etc, This was the main villain, purpose was to create an eternal chain have the universe start, end re-start creating an eternal chain that would have humanity stuck in the same time loop. (hmm, sounds familiar to the secret agenda of the elites) He refers to everyone as "Actors".

This game raised alot of questions back then as it does now. I will link both xenosaga 2 and 3 in all their cutscenes, but I warn you, the following videos are extremely long, but if you enjoy a good storyline take out a bunch of popcorns.

But I posted this here because it was an interesting observation that actually re-sparked my interest in going over this game and see if I can find more interesting informations like the lemegeton.

I realize this will take days, but I would like some opinions, especially if you happen to take your time and watch all cutscenes.

Edit: This also makes me wonder, if Japan was actually attacked by haarp as spoken by Benjamin fuljford, and if the reason they were attacked was because of the knowledge. It is curious nonetheless.

edit on 25-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Something else I would like to mention:

In the first two videos i posted, it shows what appears to be the Dark Night of the Soul. The character Rubedo which plays the role of the anti christ, struggles to not lose control.

Notice when he says Anti U-DO shift

The dark night of the soul is when the observer struggles with ego and tries to overcome it by becoming his/her true-self, or faces his/her shadow. When he mentions Anti-UDO shift it means that his ego was starting to take over,

Anti-U-DO= Anti God= Ego.

I wrote a Topic about the Dark night of the soul sometime ago.

Link here, Click

edit on 25-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
hmm very interesting. i've always thought those games made too much sense. i've played metal gear solid, the first one when i was a kid, when i grew up i realize a lot of the things they said in that game are actually facts. DARPA for one, had no idea it was a real organization when i first read about it in the game.

you never know, as subtle as it is, the point is crystal clear.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Ever play Half-Life 2? It's absolutely packed with Illuminati and New World Order references/symbology.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hate to rain on the parade, but, games, movies, TV shows... they purposefully utilize elements from conspiracies, religion, and spirituality because it resonates with the masses. Consider it this way: why were the game developers blocked from "spilling enlightenment secrets," when those very same secrets have been available in vocal, written, and electronic form for almost a thousand years? It makes no sense to believe that a video game was targeted for being "too close to the truth," when the truth it is espousing, exists outside of the game, and is readily available.

For example, let's examine your use of the Lemegeton. This seminal work of occultism is, traditionally, called the Clavicula Salomonis Regis, or the Lesser Key of Solomon the King. Additionally, among occult historians and those who practice, it is also believed to be a fake, or a forgery. Those who practice the occult, instead, adhere to the original work, the Clavicula Salomonis, or Greater Key of Solomon the King. Either way, both volumes are only purported to be legitimate occult works from the espoused authors. There's not even a consensus that they are really spirit-summoning grimoires.

However, I own copies of both. I also own a copy of the "Three Books of Occult Philosophy." I have a copy of the "Sacred Magic of Abra-melin the Mage," and a copy of the theosophic works of the "The Golden Dawn". I've also got copies of Aleister Crowley's "Book of the Law," and "Magick: Theory and Practice." I own an official Freemason Bible, and the 4 books of theory and practice of the Aurum Solis secret society. Those, of course, just being the volumes I imagine most people being familiar with.

I have never been raided, black-bagged, or interfered with at all. I don't maintain a secretive persona about it at all. I have both a witchcraft, and a high magicians altar within my room. I have initiated and instructed a small Order of followers of paganism, witchcraft, theosophy, and shamanism. I perform Qabalistic magic, and Tarot, and palmistry in the open around town. I've practiced Theravada, and then Zen Buddhism; I was a follower of Wicca, Asatru, Celtic and Neo-Egyptian pagan spirituality for a while. On top of all of that, I'm also a no-longer-practicing member of the Free Mason Lodge here in my town.

The messages are there. But they're not being opposed, and acted against. It is only you, with your belief that evil forces want to keep these clearly out-in-the-open practices and the wealth of knowledge accompanying them secret which gives rise to these conspiracies. A simple Google search of any of these topics will put you in touch with thousand, maybe even millions, of avenues for further advancement. My own local library even has seminal occult works on the shelves. ATS is rife with spiritual, occult, mystical, and theosophic knowledge.

Games and movies do it, because it makes for interesting stories. Not because they're all martyrs being persecuted for spreading some kind of Secret Enlightenment.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

It is a valid arguement, and I understand your point of view. But I still think that the game itself was meant to tell the world something.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Anyone else notice how in the Episode III video, at the very beginning it say Planet Mechtim(or something), year T.C. 4747. 47 broken into (4+7=11)
47:47 is 11:11

Maybe?
edit on 28-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

oO man that was a weird observation. I really didn't notice that.

2nd.
edit on 28-5-2012 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I've never played Xenosaga, but I can see your general point. The products of a free society tell all about it, everything people make will be a reflection of their ideas. Sometimes people try to push their ideas subversively and sometimes people are just creative.

It's really interesting how there seem to be a lot deeper meanings in everything that is commonly talked about. Just today I was watching a few old songs from the virtual band Gorillaz, I noticed the music videos have deep meaning despite apparently coming off as "simple creativity". There are a lot of things like this and it provides an interesting dynamic to artistry and life I suppose, the need to understand things between the lines so to speak.

Everything is a product of someone and that person will always be trying to say something.

new topics

top topics

join