It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ringtone enlarges womens breasts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yes its true. A Japanese scientist has found a way to increase the size of a womans breasts by cell phone ringtone. Plans for models that grow back hair, help you quit smoking, and find a mate are coming soon. Story below

--------------------------------------
www.theregister.co.uk...
Boffin hits it big with breast-enlarging ringtone
By Lester Haines
Published Friday 24th September 2004 15:06 GMT
Long-term readers will certainly recall the heartwarming tale of mammarily-challenged student Michel, the US lass who launched an online appeal to raise cash for surgery to transform her "itty-bitty boobies to big tatas!"

Well, she needn't have bothered, because a Japanese man has developed a breast-augmenting ringtone which has had oriental A-cups downloading like crazed breastless women in the hope of aurally-driven �berjubblies.
electronics and small business at EdealsEtc.com.
Hideto Tomabechi - who apparently cut his scientific spurs deprogramming members of the AUM Shinrikyo doomsday cult - claims that his deliciously-titled "Rockmelon" ditty uses "sounds that make the brain and body move unconsciously". Tomabechio calls the subliminal mambooster a kind of "positive brainwashing" and further reckons that it's "a part of cognitive science".

Rather improbably, or should that be lamentably, Rockmelon enjoyed 10,000 downloads in its first week alone. One satisfied user said: "I listened to the tune for a week expecting all the time that I was being duped. But, incredibly, my 87-centimeter bust grew to 89 centimeters! It was awesome!" A spokesman for Media Chic - which punts the melody online - confirmed: "We haven't done any advertising for it, so I suppose the tune's success has come about through word of mouth. We've even received mail from one user who said they listened to the tune every night before going to sleep and it made her tits bigger."

That's proof enough for us. Tomabechi says he's planning further ringtones to help people quit smoking, combat baldness and attract a mate. Whether the latter category will include a suitably stirring penis-pumping anthem is not noted. �
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget, though it makes womens breasts bigger it makes mens sperm slower and fewer

Hungarian researchers have found that men who regularly carry a cellphone may have their sperm count reduced by as much as 30 percent.

A team from Hungary's University of Szeged studied 221 men for 13 months and compared the sperm of those who used their cellphones heavily with those who didn't, the New York Post reported.

Men who carried a phone with them on stand-by throughout the day had significantly lower sperm concentration.

Their counts averaged 59.11 million sperm per milliliter of seminal fluid, compared with 82.97 million for men not continually exposed to cellphone radiation.

The researchers also found that sperm that does survive exposure to cellphone radiation shows abnormal movement, further reducing fertility.

Furthermore, men who made lengthy calls had slower-moving sperm.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Anyone have a good picture to accompany this story?

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
thats... odd. id like to play that around to people, thatd be fun.

what really gets me is the bit after, about the sperm count. makes me very glad i dont use a cell phone.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Well you could just consider the cell phone as a form of birth control.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:36 PM
link   
yeah, but so is castration. im definitely not a fan of that.:shk:

also, really, what abotu all those high school/college kids who want kids? reduced fertility will be good during those years, no awkward moments with gf, saved money on condoms, but good luck getting a wife when ur shooting blanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good point. Besides cell phones might cause tumors and I have no need for one of those either.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a tumor is no laughing matter.

hehe. humor tumor.

(yes, that was just an excuse to make that joke. it really goes "a fun run? running isnt fun! a fun run is like a guy with a lump in his head saying 'hey, look at my humor tumor'")

but seriously, i dont think cells do that much, but they certainly do something. and if you use it thousands of hours every bloody month, well, a little bit becomes a little bit times thousands, which is really easy to make a big thing.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
By the way what size batteries will they start to sell if I want a B, C, or D cup size on my girl? Will it just require an extra long ring? Should I tell her not to pick up right away?

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Now it is so easy to make your own ringtones. All we need is to select our favourtie MP3 song, and upload it on AAfter Search by typing 'ringtone:' (without quotes) in the search box. It will split the MP3 into 20 secs ringtones. Select the interesting section of the song/music from 20 secs segments. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite8

Anyone have a good picture to accompany this story?

Would you settle for a video?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I also have this bottle of general purpose,refined snake oil for sale, only $49.99.

this reminds me of those power bracelets, this guy is going to sell as many as he can using psuedoscience before the ad regulators tell him to provide evidence or stop using these claims. big marketing companies do the same, sell as many as possible before people notice its bull.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
totaly BS!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Next they'll come up with one for men.... if you know what I mean????

RING, RING....... (wife) Who was that honey?..... (husband) Oh, Uh, No one, really, No one!!!!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Pah ringtones. Takes all the fun out of the foolproof massage method.

top topics

join