It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will this perpetual motion machine (electric generator) be suppressed?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

He didn't answer all the questions. In fact I'll tell you there is no such thing as the travis effect. It is all an easy explanation discovered on the 1400s meaning we have 500 years of understanding on boyancy.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Shh, I was trying to be encouraging

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Ok, now you are just being a Urd.

Got it.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Good questions, not Bruce, but nice catch - I teach at church and the Kids all call me Mr Wayne....

I stated earlier that if the system was not economical feasible, then the economy would end our business. Like will happen to Wind and Solar when Subsidy and grants die off.

So we worked with several utility companies to design our system so that it was a benefit to them, and not a hindrance, and so that the systems would be economical.

Economical was hard since Gravity is considered a diluted force (that reference is to water) it takes a 50Kw device to compete evenly with Combustible fuels, and so we set our minimum sites on 100Kw per unit.

We just finished testing the Alpha Models for that System!!!

And Since our compounded Travis Effect (not shown here) is also an excellent Pv energy storage device, we incorporated that as well.

We are currently generating our own new money (no investors), so that further suppression (by slander) attempts are over come.

We ample future partners for the distribution of the power plants, that's what i meant by we have been visited by most every nation.

We have also been approached to handle PPP's - when we are ready.

It is nice to get a chance to talk to smart people, and so i have enjoyed most of these talks.

Sometimes you make a good friend.

I hope that answered the Question.

Thanks

MrWayne

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MrWayne

OK, Last post.

Thank you all, i have enjoyed the conversation.

MrWayne

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

But not experiments, on earth or in space replicate that theory.

No, sir, you are wrong. My last physics lab had one experiment where we demonstrated the gravitational attraction between two masses using a laser and mirror.

That is so wrong, as a matter of fact... I'm sorry, but you just lost all of your credibility with me. If you cannot even accept the proven, demonstrated nature of gravity, and cannot understand the relationship between work, energy, force, power... all well-defined and ancient terminologies that provide the basis for all physical experimentation and progress... you cannot be capable of accomplishing what you claim.

To be honest, that saddens me to say that. I was really hoping you had something this time. I always hope, and I am always disappointed.

Good luck in your endeavors.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Think about all you know about levers - what happens to the cost of a lever to lift a load if you can move closer to the fulcrum without Affecting the work done.......... Yeah....

hello mr wayne.

i have read the whole thread, making sure to place a star atop each of your responses. this because nothing pleases me more than watching ACTUAL alternative ideas being presented on this board.

the place has lost its imagination and congeniality over the years and so it is an added bonus to watch you gracefully tell the "turds and chickens" what's up.

my brain is bleeding trying to conceptualize what you have repeatedly said is the central revolutionary concept in your design, re: changing reference points.

mostly glossing over your (and rednecks) technical expositions, i have found above quote to be the perfect simple abstraction, sufficient for me to get on-board with your revolutionary claim.

in my own university studies (biotech) i have often found information presented at the END of a semester, which should have been the first thing out of the professors mouth at the BEGINNING. i think the same is true for your presentation and the quote i have referenced.

thanks for bringing us along on your journey.

dkp.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

This is the point that we don't here anything more about this project because like the other thread on here I linked with the gravity machine in Brazil it WONT and CANT work.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm still interested enough to see where this goes despite parts of the explanation not adding up to my satisfaction. Usually the big indicator of failure is the lack of a need for regulation
EG the machine is claimed to produce x kW of output but how does it cope with less than x kW of loading, something has to change like speed, pressure etc. If there isn't any actual energy produced then there's no need to regulate production for varied conditions.

posted on Apr, 13 2022 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Mr. Travis has been court ordered to pay back his investors. One story said that he was given $2,200,000.00 to develop his bouyancy and gravity induced generators but he went on vacation and spent the money on personal pursuits.

www.securities.ok.gov...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join