Dr. Steven Greer working on new documentary called Sirius

page: 5
9
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by cornucopia
my grandpa was a co-founder of MUFON in Los Angeles..


i KNOW we are not alone, never were



so do you, sub-consciously.


I thought it was founded in Illinois...



i don't know, i just know that he helped Mufon in LA..he also worked for JPL/nasa...

although he's not so sure if the people are ready for the truth, i told him that we are! and that it's not fair for some to know and others are left out...

if one Human can handle the Truth then we ALL can, in reality we already know...




posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by cornucopia
my grandpa was a co-founder of MUFON in Los Angeles..


i KNOW we are not alone, never were



so do you, sub-consciously.


I thought it was founded in Illinois...



i don't know, i just know that he helped Mufon in LA..he also worked for JPL/nasa...

although he's not so sure if the people are ready for the truth, i told him that we are! and that it's not fair for some to know and others are left out...

if one Human can handle the Truth then we ALL can, in reality we already know...



That one human being Robert Bigelow, apparently.

The guy who signs the checks owns the "truth".



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by draknoir2

Originally posted by cornucopia
my grandpa was a co-founder of MUFON in Los Angeles..


i KNOW we are not alone, never were



so do you, sub-consciously.


I thought it was founded in Illinois...



i don't know, i just know that he helped Mufon in LA..he also worked for JPL/nasa...

although he's not so sure if the people are ready for the truth, i told him that we are! and that it's not fair for some to know and others are left out...

if one Human can handle the Truth then we ALL can, in reality we already know...



That one human being Robert Bigelow, apparently.

The guy who signs the checks owns the "truth".



LOL?

The truth gets filtered through your Intuition/Higher Self.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
The truth gets filtered through your Intuition/Higher Self.


I agree.


Think about that for a minute before responding.



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport
 





His claims in the doc are that disclosure is being suppressed by corporate greed to suppress technology over "The Truth"


Greer says that yet charges a buttload of money to see his proof
He's a fraud



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mckeesport
Hello to all !


His claims in the doc are that disclosure is being suppressed by corporate greed to suppress technology over "The Truth"


Interesting. Is he giving the truth away for free or is he suppressing the truth by greed and charging for it?



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Are you sure it's not called "Serious". You know, as in "I'm serious about making bank, bro!"



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
You get as much 'truth' as you can afford from a hoaxer like Greer



posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2
 


ok, well i don't know who robert bigelow is, wo..yeah i kinda rushed that response, lol

sorry..

i just listen to myself, i mean i love to listen to all that is (others) but it is up to me to decide what works for me...


you know
edit on 5-12-2012 by cornucopia because: missspelling



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by draknoir2
 


ok, well i don't know who robert bigelow is, wo..yeah i kinda rushed that response, lol

sorry..

i just listen to myself, i mean i love to listen to all that is (others) but it is up to me to decide what works for me...


you know
edit on 5-12-2012 by cornucopia because: missspelling


I meant that intuition and "higher self" tend to filter out the truth in accordance with one's personal convictions.


Robet Bigelow/MUFON:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.theparacast.com...

www.csicop.org...

ufomagazine.forumotion.com...



edit on 6-12-2012 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
please share this video and info...


all Humans should know we are not alone, and know many other things



posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
updated trailer, 2 weeks old...


vimeo.com...




enjoy



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Curious as to when this documentary will be released? I thought it was due out in 2012? Seems to me like people have been duped maybe? Some sort of hold up regarding an autopsy and DNA analysis of a creature, which is supposedly an alien is maybe preventing the release?






edit on 16-1-2013 by skyblueworld because: trying to work out how to upload an image



posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by skyblueworld
Curious as to when this documentary will be released? I thought it was due out in 2012? Seems to me like people have been duped maybe? Some sort of hold up regarding an autopsy and DNA analysis of a creature, which is supposedly an alien is maybe preventing the release?






edit on 16-1-2013 by skyblueworld because: trying to work out how to upload an image








nobody has been duped, relax...

so far it looks like it will be out in spring, i'll keep you updated





new topics

top topics



 
9
<< 2  3  4   >>

log in

join