It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer working on new documentary called Sirius

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

I gave him a few chances man. Back in 2000 when I found out about the disclosure project I was a huge instant fan. I was able to watch this pretty good film for free. It really helped me solidify my own experience with a UFO, and because some of the witnesses described things that I know are real, he gained a lot of credibility for ME.

After this he has become a money grubbing money whore...

Nothing he does now can hold any credence with me, even if I miss out on something.

You being a fellow meditation practitioner, should know full well, that the only place to look for answers is within. You will find the whole universe in there if you know how.

Sorry man Greer is a leach. In My Opinion of course.

You're talking about something from 6 years ago? How about this : he does the Disclosure Project, then he has the fame and money, he messes around a bit because he's Human, then he sorts his head out and decides to redeem himself by making something as groundbreaking as he possibly can : this documentary.

This would have redeemed him, maybe, but only if he did it on his own budget, or got investors... I would get investors if I had good solid leads and hard evidence or even great footage... He can't redeem himself for asking for too much money, and scamming by then asking for even more money later...

I mean...
I'll watch it if he offers it for free..

edit on 5/25/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Information has to be proven legitimate before it's worth something!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Steven Greer's ideas don't border on the ridiculous, they run screaming over it, like they are being chased by the police and ridiculous is a non-extradition country. He expects us to believe aliens with extraordinary technologies that would transfer Earth to a near-heaven, powerful beings capable of not only inventing these technologies but traversing the stars, are being stymied by human agencies. If only there was Disclosure, we'd all be enjoying a utopia.

Right...

Still don't know what I think of this guy but your incorrect. Greer doesn't say that these benevolent ET's are being stymied by the human agencies (shadow government)... He says that "free will" is in operation and they are abiding by a protocol whereby our elected leaders must save us, they (the aliens) can only do so much according to what I've read about Greer's philosophy.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I think many people are a bit too harsh when it comes to Greer. Sure he has made a few mistakes (the moth thing being the most well known)... but I mean who in the UFO field hasn't made a mistake or jumped to a false conclusion at least once in their time. Considering the extreme length of time Dr. Greer has been involved in this line of work I would say his track record isn't really too bad. And his theories about aliens are often much more believable than the "aliens are evil demons set to invade us at any moment". He has a much more benevolent take on their motives and why they choose not to intervene in our affairs, many of my theories are extremely similar to those of Dr. Greer. Not to mention he brought us things like The Disclosure Project, which is still to this day the single most important UFO documentary ever made. The shills must be very happy with themselves that they've managed to attach such a negative image to Greer, because great work like The Disclosure Project now carries the same stigma and gets buried away. Sure, Dr. Greer seems to care more about money than disclosure these days, but he is still one of the original spokesman of disclosure and his efforts have gone a long way in convincing many people we are not alone.

That's just my opinion and I expect it to be stomped all over momentarily.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The disclosure project was the only good thing he's done so far. If you pay money for "alien" encounters than automatically you should know its a scam. I can't believe there's still die-hards out there who support the man. How many times have people asked to "give him another chance"? It's time for him to put or or shut-up and show us all the DAMN aliens. Otherwise he should give back every cent he's filched from such gullible people.

He's been proven a fraud and charlatan, but some people still support him.....why?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
They're suppressing advanced tech dating back to Tesla.

care to show that is a fact?

There are new and better ways of obtaining energy.

Such as what exactly?

This could be a huge step in ending the rule of the parasites that have leeched off us for centuries.

You mean people like Greer!

So where is he wrong there?

See above

he's not wrong there.

yes he is.... see the "alien moth" picture for just one example where he is wrong

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Considering the extreme length of time Dr. Greer has been involved in this line of work I would say his track record isn't really too bad.

And his track record shows he is just a scammer - care to show anything at all in his "track record" that is not a hoax or a scam?

Not to mention he brought us things like The Disclosure Project, which is still to this day the single most important UFO documentary ever made.

It is? And what happened as a result of that.... how about the people interviewed on it do something besides tell us stories with no evidence...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

They're suppressing advanced tech dating back to Tesla.

care to show that is a fact?

There are new and better ways of obtaining energy.

Such as what exactly?

Are you honestly being serious here? I mean really, have you even researched this stuff at all, because it's a huge can of worms and there's a massive amount of evidence all over the place. Many people here can and will back this up too. It's discussed on here regularly. (the site in general, not this forum.)

I'll just link you to one of my posts not so long back because it's the first thing that came into my head :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Honestly : if you research it won't take you long.

he's not wrong there.

yes he is.... see the "alien moth" picture for just one example where he is wrong

No he's not, like I said I 100% avoided anything about Aliens in the points I listed, but you're bringing up the moth picture. I'm talking about suppression of energy and cartels keeping us locked in a situation that cannot be sustained.

And Dustytoad : I know that when it comes down to it you find answers within yourself, but I also think that people can be inspired and helped by having better outward lives too, which creates an easier situation for them to then be able to look inside themselves, or be inspired to. I get that many here think he's a fraud, etc, and fair enough, I just think that he can do something worthwhile with this documentary.

I agree with ChaoticOrder too, the Disclosure Project was one of the biggest things that ever happened in this area, and there'll be a lot of shills that are all too happy to see the moth picture regularly than they are seeing footage of the Disclosure Project. Because if the Disclosure Project material really is investigated, or if it ever goes to court.....yeah, the one thing they really fear.

So it's almost a given that there's people with invested interests in making sure this guy is seen as a joke and a fraud, and that's why I just see the regular completely over the top ridiculing of him as a sign that a clear agenda is being pushed here. I know some have honest points about the things that he's done wrong, but it's just too heavily done in the end, and people never balance it out with the fact that he did the Disclosure Project, it's almost like it never happened. Very, very, convenient, but it's not going to be brushed under the carpet with moth pictures, sorry.

It is? And what happened as a result of that.... how about the people interviewed on it do something besides tell us stories with no evidence...

What are they supposed to do? Ask the Military Industrial Complex to help them out by providing other witnesses, etc? Or maybe show some logs too that the military will all too happily provide? Yeah right.
edit on 26-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It's almost like a lot of people know this is going to be big, like the Disclosure Project was, or maybe even moreso, and they're playing their cards well in advance to try and lessen the impact.

Once again : no I'm not ignoring all the dodgy things he's done, but yes I am giving him another chance with this.

The worm is already turning anyway, a lot of truth about our seriously messed up situation is already obvious to many and TPTB are already in trouble, but this documentary might just help move things on a lot faster/open many other people's minds in a big way.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

It's almost like a lot of people know this is going to be big, like the Disclosure Project was

Except the "disclosure project" was not big, it was just considered another money making venture by Greer

no I'm not ignoring all the dodgy things he's done, but yes I am giving him another chance with this

How many chances are you willing to give a known fraud? That is why frauds like Greer are succesful, silly people keep giving them money

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Personally I don't have much faith that there will ever be a film. Greer wanted funds to build a research centre that hasn't materialised, he had announced a free energy device would be coming within months, that again was a no show, he promises that people can encounter UFOs with his training but presumably they never showed up or disclosure would have happened.

He has pretty much been full of empty promises since the disclosure project.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

It's almost like a lot of people know this is going to be big, like the Disclosure Project was

Except the "disclosure project" was not big, it was just considered another money making venture by Greer

Fair enough if you think that.

How many chances are you willing to give a known fraud? That is why frauds like Greer are succesful, silly people keep giving them money

Endless chances. Everyone drops stupid things eventually, I'm hoping Greer is done with his past mistakes and does something good here. Or should his life be ruined now and he be left with no hope, even if he has changed? Even if he can help a lot of people?

I'm looking at his ability to truly help, and I think he has it in him. I might be wrong, but so what? I didn't donate anything to the documentary because I'm broke, so it makes no difference to me. If it turns out stupid I'll join you in pointing out why and where that's the case, then see if he does something better in the future. But this is big, and it requires a lot of money, he's already got over 60% of it. If he messes this up, I'd guess that he's blown his big chance. I just have a feeling that he won't do that.

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
Personally I don't have much faith that there will ever be a film.

Neverending Light Productions will probably make sure something comes out of this.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I don't see how this documentary will change anything other than give Steven something to show off at UFO conferences to keep his act fresh , well maybe not that fresh as it will mainly cover old ground and use Disclosure project material not seen in the first video .

This film will include witnesses to the UFO secrecy, explain the connection to Free Energy and provide the vision of Contact with ET Civilizations as witnessed by the CE-5 contact teams.
www.cseti.org...

The first section of the film will share the vast scope of evidence that ET's exist, from official government documents, high-level witness testimony and audio and visual evidence. Disclosure and CSETI have the largest library of never before seen footage gathered over 20 years of study.

In the final section, we explore CONTACT: the CE-5 principles and how to build a bridge to a trans-dimensional universe. We will also share how the average person can make contact with people from other worlds. They are only a thought away...
www.kickstarter.com...

Contact with ET Civilizations as witnessed by the CE-5 contact teams , well lets see what that looks like .

I remember all the hype and build up for James Fox's I know what I saw and the disappointment of the nothing new final product , the sense of deja vu is strong in this one .

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Yes it is, try naming one documentary which you think is more important than The Disclosure Project.

The Disclosure project press conference happened 11 years ago ..... what did it change or achieve ?
Other than give some of the participants an in to the UFO Conference circuit and the odd TV appearances all it is is a fond memory for us , ask any normal Joe about the Disclosure Project and you'll find nobody's heard of it .

edit on 26-5-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

And his track record shows he is just a scammer - care to show anything at all in his "track record" that is not a hoax or a scam?

I already mentioned one thing: The Disclosure Project. Many of the people in that film are highly respected and intelligent individuals, ranging from astronauts to radar technicians to pilots to aeronautical engineers and beyond. If they were testifying about anything else they would be providing 10 times the required amount of testimony to convince a court of law of their case.

Yes it is, try naming one documentary which you think is more important than The Disclosure Project. And what do you suggest they do, shoot a UFO from the sky? Please... you must think it's oh so easy to outsmart beings that are possibly thousands or millions of years ahead of us.

I have never once given a single dollar to Greer and if people choose to do so that's their own decision. If this new documentary is not free to watch then he can shove it where the sun doesn't shine.
edit on 26-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

The Disclosure project press conference happened 11 years ago ..... what did it change or achieve ?

It achieved increased awareness in a great deal of people. What, do you expect it should have forced the Government to come clean about everything? What other documentaries have achieved such a thing hmmm? And how does your point indicate in any way that The Disclosure Project isn't the most important just because it didn't cause the Government to come clean?

ask any normal Joe about the Disclosure Project and you'll find nobody's heard of it .

That's because the average Joe is a sheep who would rather watch gossip girl. Ask any conspiracy theorist about The Disclosure Project and 99% of the time they will know what you're talking about.
edit on 26-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

post by ChaoticOrder
What, do you expect it should have forced the Government to come clean about everything?

Yes , I thought that was the idea , parade these former military personnel before the press and force a Congressional inquiry ... isn't that why they all said at the end of their testimony that they were willing to stand before Congress and testify ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

post by ChaoticOrder
What, do you expect it should have forced the Government to come clean about everything?

Yes , I thought that was the idea , parade these former military personnel before the press and force a Congressional inquiry ... isn't that why they all said at the end of their testimony that they were willing to stand before Congress and testify ?

Forcing a Congressional inquiry is not as easy as it sounds. Hardly anyone of respectable stature has had the chance to testify before congress concerning the topic of ET intelligence.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Does Greer deserve consideration even with his checkered history and Hoover Dam sized, Messianic ego?

Sure.

OK, let me put it another way. In the movie Jurassic Park, there's a scene where a researcher sticks her hand in a pile of dinosaur shi$, digs around, and pulls out an undigested berry. I'm sure if I gave Greer the time of day I too may discover a crap covered berry, but to me, the price is way too high.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
It seems like a LOT of people here are basing their opinions about Greer on the moth thing as well as the fact that he uses these Contact Initiation retreats or whatever to raise funding for his organization which any religious or non profit outreach organization would do. Ive never had the desire to meet Greer or attend one of his workshops but I have encountered his writings and his perception as well as dissection of the current makeup of everything is spot on. I don't know what's going on with these personal meeting people are having with him and his crew but his vision is damn clear and abundantly positive.
edit on 28-5-2012 by lordaqua because: typo

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

If that's real I'm definitely in the wrong business.

Anyone wanna hit up some retirement homes with me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join