It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Steven Greer working on new documentary called Sirius

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hello to all !

This is my first topic post and did not see similar come up in the past months or in a search.

Dr. Steven Greer has posted to his facebook page a trailer for his new documentary in the making called Sirius.

His claims in the doc are that disclosure is being suppressed by corporate greed to suppress technology over "The Truth"

I just wanted to throw this trailer out there for fans of Dr. Greer

Thanks www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I only have one question:

How much does he expect us to pay for it?

Surely true hidden information must be distributed free of charge. It's only our birthright.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

The video you posted is a fund raiser for Greer's new money making venture .
" I hope you will network this information to raise the funds for this film " ...
, how about you dip into your own pocket Steve , maybe sell a few more Moth Alien pictures .

Sorry OP but Steven Greer is a huckster , a flim flam man and I'm willing to bet that IF this film ever gets made it will just be another rehash of stuff we already know and we will be expected to pay for it .

Wow ... if you donate $10.000 or more you get to have dinner with Steve himself

Not going to post the link as its advertising but I'm sure you can find it .

This project will only be funded if at least $43,500 is pledged by Tuesday Jun 26, 3:28pm EDT.

edit on 25-5-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
There was a thread about this a few weeks ago... the official website can be found here: www.sirius.neverendinglight.com...

According to the counter $159,728 has already been pledged to the project.

With such a large sum of money at their disposal this damn film better be well worth it...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
He must not be making enough money from his GEICO commercials.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
He must not be making enough money from his GEICO commercials.

More info please , what has Steven Greer got to do with GEICO commercials ?

edit on 25-5-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Oh its Greer again

okay okay heres my 2 cents.Cant give more honestly
saving money for post-apocalypse lessons

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Steven Greer's ideas don't border on the ridiculous, they run screaming over it, like they are being chased by the police and ridiculous is a non-extradition country. He expects us to believe aliens with extraordinary technologies that would transfer Earth to a near-heaven, powerful beings capable of not only inventing these technologies but traversing the stars, are being stymied by human agencies. If only there was Disclosure, we'd all be enjoying a utopia.

Right...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by WingedBull
Steven Greer's ideas don't border on the ridiculous, they run screaming over it, like they are being chased by the police and ridiculous is a non-extradition country. He expects us to believe aliens with extraordinary technologies that would transfer Earth to a near-heaven, powerful beings capable of not only inventing these technologies but traversing the stars, are being stymied by human agencies. If only there was Disclosure, we'd all be enjoying a utopia.

Right...

I wish I could give you more than one star for this.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mckeesport

Begging for money he cant be SIRIUS can he

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
He makes interesting documentaries. Unfortunately, they're interesting from an entertainment perspective rather than an informative one, imho. Also, he seems to suffer from an overblown ego. Almost like the Alex Jones of the UFO world, minus the anger management issues.

Whatever happened to his "Disclosure Project", btw? Anyone know?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Looking forward to this, I think at least most of it will be factual, and will surprisingly make quite a lot of sense. (not that the anti-Greer people will want to accept that possibility.)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

(not that the anti-Greer people will want to accept that possibility.)

The anti-Greer people are only that way because of the actions and antics of Greer over the last decade .
This is but one of those antics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I wonder if he has any time to practise medicine what with the making of this film , dinner with sponsers, ufo vectoring weekends, photographing moth like 'aliens' and the disclosure project before all of that.

I would reserve judgement on the film until seeing it but i'm sure l linked to one of Greer's websites before where he had announced that a free energy device was in the works and he just needed to raise a few 100 thousand to get it produced. That request was maybe 6/7 years ago at least and now he needs donations for something else
Sorry not buying it Dr Greer.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

(not that the anti-Greer people will want to accept that possibility.)

The anti-Greer people are only that way because of the actions and antics of Greer over the last decade .
This is but one of those antics.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Great reply , Gortex.
The only thing that Greer has proved to be true , is that famous quote by P.T. Barnum . " There is a sucker born every minute " !

edit on 25-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-5-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
A couple of years ago Greer was asking for money to go towards building a 'research facility' for new energy in his home town of Charlottesville. He stresses that he nor any of his associates would keep any of the money but then what happened to the money donated for the 'research centre' in 2009? why has he abandoned that project and is now making a film? Why does his official website not seem to mention past announcements like "free energy for all by April.? I think i can figure out a good enough answer.....

www.giveittomeraw.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah I know, the moths. They're in almost every Greer thread so I'm quite familiar with them! But to highlight only those moths and ignore all the other things he's trying to raise awareness of is madness the way I personally see it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
greer is such a liar that im ashamed hes not crucified for his sins yet!
how much do i have to pay to see the aliens this time, government shill.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Greer is a foney and people such as yourself ( the easily lead ) only serve to swell his bank account thurther.
Wake up and smell the roses . The only disclosure coming from Greer is his tax return and if I was the taxman , I wouldn't even trust that

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dawnprince

You have no idea about me, so you can't say I'm easily led or that I need to "wake-up". I meditate several times a day so there's a chance I might be more awake than you are yourself. (not that I enjoy saying something like that, but if you can assume, so can I.)

Here's some facts from the short clip, can the anti-Greer people point out some errors for me please? If not, maybe you should stop ripping into him. I think he's one of the people that could seriously help push for some type of disclosure here, our own disclosure, because people : you won't be getting it from the corporate-controlled governments. Even if he has made many mistakes in the past, and even if he is a shill, he's still helping raise awareness about a lot of important things, so he's a pretty strange shill to me. Maybe the strangest ever anyway. So, what about these facts from the 4 minute clip alone :

Large corporations and financial interests don't want us to know the truth.

They're suppressing advanced tech dating back to Tesla.

An old and corrupt order in the world has to be ended.

Secrecy is blinding the masses.

There are new and better ways of obtaining energy.

We cannot continue to live with 7 billion people burning oil gas and coal.

We must be the ones to disclose this information, because the mainstream corporate media will not cover this story.

Aliens haven't even been mentioned there. Do you see what I'm getting at? This could be a huge step in ending the rule of the parasites that have leeched off us for centuries.

So where is he wrong there? Anyone? I'll help you : he's not wrong there.
edit on 25-5-2012 by robhines because: added

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join