It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fibonacci Numbers, Phi, and the Venus/Earth Relation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
You might have already seen this as it has been posted before on ATS, but just in case you missed it it is worth watching..

The Revelation Of The Pyramids
www.youtube.com...

It talks about math and measurements found in the Pyramids including Phi and the Meter.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
After reading your post, I formulated a speculative thought.

The Golden Ratio is essentially a ratio that is to the larger quantity of the sum of two quantities as the larger quantity is to the smaller quantity

In terms of energy, maybe the sun is the sum of the earth and venus. Earth and venus are the larger quantities and the smaller quantities respectively. And because of the fibonnaci relationship between the sun, earth, and venus, Earth is conducive to intelligence.

Just a thought.

That's quite an interesting thought. One I never would have imagined. Although, I have read a lot of works about implying the Fibonacci sequence to the solar system and most people seem to start from Mercury, instead of the Sun.

Interestingly enough, try this. Take the mean distance of Mercury from the Sun (57 million km) and Mercury's orbital period and let it represent 1 unit (in km 000). Now apply this 1 unit to other planets. You get Venus's distance (1.8684) and orbital period (2.5490) and Earth's distance (2.5833) and orbital period (4.1521).

Now look at this:

Ö Period of Venus * Phi = Distance of the Earth from the Sun

Venus ^¾ * ½ ( Ö 5 + 1 ) = 2.583306

1.596571 * 1.618034 = 2.583306

This says that when we use these base Mercury units, that the period of Venus multiplied by Phi equals the distance of Earth.

edit on 25-5-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: To add.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dadank

Thank you for the kind words, friend. Truly, there is still more than we could fathom that we do not know yet.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
nice post friend!
i love the golden mean,and all it represents everywhere you look!
ignore the `negative`threads ok!

i see what you are trying to say,and although the math isn`t always exact`, tell me what in nature or space is!!!
nature is always `correcting`itself by means of natural selection!
there is an old mystical saying- we can never have perfect balance in nature,or life,lest there will be stagnation,and no growth.you cannot grow if you don`t learn from mistakes!
if people don`t think the Fibonacci code is real,look at how your credit card is shaped,or your cell phone,or a pack of cigarettes.etc.....
this is on purpose,its pleasing to look at.
same as music (of the spheres). certain tones are pleasing to hear,that is why all your radio music sounds the same!dance,be happy,buy the music! the music and advertising industries have been aware of fibonacci sequence for a long time!!!
if ya dont believe me,look at the art of Da Vinci,or poussin,or countless other masters that knew this math!
peace

Oh, don't I know it. I'm amazed by how often Fibonacci pops up in life. Thank you for the words!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

hahahahahah is this guy for REAL ?! XD

Thank you for entertaining us guy.. thats rich

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Morpheas
You might have already seen this as it has been posted before on ATS, but just in case you missed it it is worth watching..

The Revelation Of The Pyramids
www.youtube.com...

It talks about math and measurements found in the Pyramids including Phi and the Meter.

Yes I can really see you do enjoy Phi! I have not actually seen that video and probably won't have the chance right now but I hope to tonight. Is it good?

I had also read here that the Egyptians used Phi.

Thanks for the words and the link!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
You know, it never ceases to amaze me at what some of you members can find. Have to say. A lot of brilliant minds on ATS.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Yes, I really liked it.. I even bought the Bluray of it from Amazon UK.. even though it is only available for UK region/zone and I live in the US.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
PHI is one of the most divine numbers in nature...because it is one of the most commonly used of all naturally-occurring numbers.

Our own bodies are testaments to the divinity of PHI...PHI is used in almost every single fraction of our physical makeup. Go ahead, look it up. You'll be astonished.

I am particularly awe-struck by how the Fibonacci sequence ties into PHI. Can anyone figure out if Fibonacci is related to colors and vibrational frequencies? It would make a few connections with a research project I have been doing on harmonics and numerology...
edit on 25-5-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
PHI is one of the most divine numbers in nature...because it is one of the most commonly used of all naturally-occurring numbers.

Our own bodies are testaments to the divinity of PHI...PHI is used in almost every single fraction of our physical makeup. Go ahead, look it up. You'll be astonished.

I am particularly awe-struck by how the Fibonacci sequence ties into PHI. Can anyone figure out if Fibonacci is related to colors and vibrational frequencies? It would make a few connections with a research project I have been doing on harmonics and numerology...
edit on 25-5-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

Yes our faces follow the divine proportion, as do our bodies as a whole. Our DNA helix even follows this. Some theories say the shape of the Universe is a dodecahedron which has Phi relation (being the inside of a pentagram).

Here, I would like to show you this site: www.goldennumber.net...

and this

www.goldennumber.net...

The second being more aimed at music and frequencies.
edit on 25-5-2012 by ErroneousDylan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I hate to be 'that guy', but the ancient Hebrew alphabet, as shown by the coding of the first verse of Genesis, implies that universe is shaped like a doughnut...and the very shape of it has determined the shapes of every character in that language.

And if you shape your hands a certain way, taking that spiral shape from the doughnut contour, and make various gestures, acting out definitions to words, look at your hands...they will make the spiral into a shadow mimicking the exact characters matching that action or definition.

More than coincidence, I think. Just something to chew on.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

I hate to be 'that guy', but the ancient Hebrew alphabet, as shown by the coding of the first verse of Genesis, implies that universe is shaped like a doughnut...and the very shape of it has determined the shapes of every character in that language.

And if you shape your hands a certain way, taking that spiral shape from the doughnut contour, and make various gestures, acting out definitions to words, look at your hands...they will make the spiral into a shadow mimicking the exact characters matching that action or definition.

More than coincidence, I think. Just something to chew on.

Don't worry about being 'that guy'. I was just stating a theory of some, not myself. The term for your doughnut is known as a three-dimension torus.

It should also be noted that the inside of the tube of a torus is claimed to be the form of The Flower of Life. This is where the Hebrew got their symbol for the Tree of Life (Kabbalah). The Flower of Life also contains within it, the three dimension Metatron Cube. This cube is claimed to be the building block for the Universe and also itself contains all platonic solid forms (including the dodecahedron). It should be noted that the flower of life and Metatron's Cube are created by using 13 circles (very tenuous but it is a Fibonacci number).

I thought it would be nice to show a drawing of this Flower of Life:

Picture origination.

Coincidentally enough, this is not just any drawing. These fine lines are all connections of Venus and Earth through 8 orbits. All 365 points of Earth x 8 connected to all 224-5 x 8 points of Venus. This shows clearly the 5 point relation of their dance together.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Not gonna lie.. I haven't read a single thing yet. But from what I skimmed through, it looks amazingly awesome!

You might just be my favorite person of the day!

I have always been trying to understand the relationship between Earth and Venus, I don't care to list the reasons, for you have probably outlined most of them.

I'm currently working right now, but I will be back later to read it all and share what I can offer.

Until then, this might be of interest...

Don't be discouraged by the Elenin reference, it has very little to do with what is covered.

It's more or less about the introduction of Venus into our planetary system. The evolution of our system is simply amazing...

Until then...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Great Thread mate! you've gathered a lot of information here. its good SOME people are waking up to the big picture and not getting suck in the church ways. Im pretty sure youve read this but if you havent, all the same you should ! look out for "The flower of life" by drunvalo melchizedek

S+F my friend!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
well done post. Thoughtful, interesting and insightful.

You might like the work over at www.goroadachi.com... .

Goro has been putting together symbols via ritual dates etc. using much of the same formula as you have put forth here. The significance, according to his work - and those who contribute, would suggest this transit, and the pentagram you have demonstrated, will be seen by us all in one for or another as this is part of the giant ritual culminating at that point.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Thank you very much for your kind words. Please, by all means, continue trying to figure their relationship. I am hardly close to figuring it out. If I had to take any guess I would say the relationship between Venus and Earth represent the masculine and feminine duality that manifest the physical world.

Thank you for the video and I hope you can provide me with more information towards this fascinating relationship.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kriltosthe2nd
Great Thread mate! you've gathered a lot of information here. its good SOME people are waking up to the big picture and not getting suck in the church ways. Im pretty sure youve read this but if you havent, all the same you should ! look out for "The flower of life" by drunvalo melchizedek

S+F my friend!

First off, thank you for the kinds words. Secondly, I have heard of that name but no I have never read/watched that. It sounds very interesting. Is it good? If you recommend it then I would waste no time checking it out. Thank you again!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
well done post. Thoughtful, interesting and insightful.

You might like the work over at www.goroadachi.com... .

Goro has been putting together symbols via ritual dates etc. using much of the same formula as you have put forth here. The significance, according to his work - and those who contribute, would suggest this transit, and the pentagram you have demonstrated, will be seen by us all in one for or another as this is part of the giant ritual culminating at that point.

Hm, a ritual you say? How very fascinating. I wonder, while I believe the pentagram to be holy, I know it is used in many dark arts rituals, especially when it is represented 'up-side-down'. What does this Goro believe? Either way, I will most certainly check it out as it sounds very neat.

Thank you for the kinds words too!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Thank you for sharing. You are obviously a serious mathmetician or physicist. I'm an engineer and musician and only can scrape through the surface of what you're trying to say. I can't believe there are people so uninformed that they would critisize you like thy have. What a shame! I'm going to get my college books out right now and study the Fibonacci Seriesm maybe the McLauren Series as well, and convergent and divergent series!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Wow, the ignorance in this post is astounding! This isn't "kooky" mathematics. A couple of the points are a stretch, but the majority of what is contained in this thread has already been established as valid. I wasn't going to respond to this thread, but I feel I have a duty to eliminate ignorance.

I remember the first time, when I was younger, I actually worked out the ratio of the Fibonacci numbers, and was surprised to see they all approached the same number. I didn't know then what I now know, but it still made an impression on me. Mathematics is one of my many hobbies, and numbers and their correlations are actually quite stunning.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join