It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were a Vampire/Vampyre/Nasferatu/etc what class of people would you feed on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
This is just a fun post to see what others would do but.....

I was looking through the categories that Netflix thinks I might be interested in and because I watched a documentary dealing with werewolves there was a category on werewolf movies. The last movie in the category was a vampire movie(yah I know, they don't go together but hey it's Netflix). This movie was Dracula's Widow. In the description it states that she and her coffin were moved to a wax museum at which point she began wrecking havak as Vampires do, but it states she fed on low lifes.

This got me thinking, If I were a Vampire what class of people would I feed on. Would I feed on the homeless as easy prey, the starving student delivering pizza, only beautiful people, anyone that looks like an easy target, people at grunge concerts, people at raves or clubs, or even the top 1%? Would I learn the smells of the blood types and only drink A+ or O-, or only animals like stray dogs/cats/rats/cattle? Its just something I had not considered until this movie showed a specific feeding pattern. Keep in mind, if you will, I believe there is no need to drain to the point of death so murder is not on my options list.

What would be your choice of "Delicacy"?

edit on 25-5-2012 by Agarta because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ha!

I would dine on blue bloods for sure.

Edit-It would be better for society than me drinking animal blood. I would be a nice vampire.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
hehe ... it is funny question. First I though about blue blood. But aristocrats are inbred so it is low quality stuff. And it can be considered cannibalism because they are vampires of the sort. Last objection is valid for 1% also. I would prefer young healthy people from rural areas of less developed world.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Corrupted freaks. Like the ones who screw us over for their own benefit. Those guys just need to be straight up bitch slapped in the night.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by JanAmosComenius

But aristocrats are inbred so it is low quality stuff. And it can be considered cannibalism because they are vampires of the sort.

Hahahaha... wow, I think you just sucked all the fun from this thread, now no one will want to feed on the aristocrats.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies so far.
I think I decided on my blood type, lol. I think it would be Bank managers and officials, but then again I think it may be real hard not to bleed them dry for the amount of usury they take.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Just read every single one of the books Darren Shan wrote in the matter of a week, I've actually been thinking about this.
They'd have to deserve, I'm sure in this world I'd stumble across plenty of people with cruel intentions that I could take off of everybody's hands.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Much like now I think I would want ethnic variety. Some world cuisine. I saw something on TV that said a cannibal tribe says Japanese are the most delicious, so I guess I would start there.
I wouldn't want a blue blood. To much pharmaceuticals and booze. I wouldn't want to wander eternity feeling hungover.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Fat people.

More to eat.......

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
1964 was a good year. Damn hard now to find a virgin though. Of later years '92 was an excellent year and many virgins still available. I think vintages are very important. Of course due to radiation I am keeping away from Japan. Radiation sours the blood. Very easy to stay hidden with all the wars going on, just a bit harder to find the good vintages. Wars are more like smorgasbords. Ok, but not refined.

P

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I would feed on people who visit conspiracy websites - typically they won't be missed and would create a conspiracy in itself thus refreshing the menu perpetually. The Alien/Ufo folks would be like yum-cha.

mmmmm

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
I would feed on people who visit conspiracy websites - typically they won't be missed and would create a conspiracy in itself thus refreshing the menu perpetually. The Alien/Ufo folks would be like yum-cha.

mmmmm

GUTSY! Yeh, man, gutsy move. Feed on the people who have or can get the most information on how to stop you! Eventually you could get dusted ...... just sayin. Admire your guts, yea!

P

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
I guess I'd go with heavy people in Colorado as it contains quite a few high elevation cities and high elevation and weight seem to be the most significant factors related to blood volume.

So fat people from Colorado; they're pretty much like Costco for vampires.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I'd bite people hanging around on conspiracy forums.

Then they can post their experiences, and I will laugh at how people make fun of them.

vvv

damn, someone had the same idea. lol. Oh well, We feed on them together.

vvv
edit on 25-5-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

True but tasty.

Oh forgot, the Kardashians would be on my list, just to do the rest of the mortals a favour.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well, they say you are what you eat.

I think I may have a taste for honest people, but I wouldn't bring myself to kill them ... they're almost extinct as it is.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Blondes. Pure Blondes at that...

End of the day blood is blood I guess, but you have to wonder, from the vampire's perspective, would a 1%ers blood vs. a blue collar worker be like comparing french champagne to cask wine???

You do have to wonder....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Zionist Bankers of course. They would probably taste completely foul but it would be doing the world a favour.

As a second course American Politicians, but the same provisions as above apply.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by one_small_step

Is it actually possible to feed off yourself?

Perhaps you would leave yourself to last?

edit on 25/5/2012 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I think it would depend on what type of person I was before becoming
a vampire.I would feed on politicians,bankers and global elites!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join