It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you a mason?" "Of course I am!"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Kazaam?
edit on 25-5-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

what is that?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Yes, I agree. His demeanor right before they brought it up was weird. I've watched him recently and the demeanor he has now is nothing like that one in the video. That was weird.

It was a mixture of pride and a sinister look. Didn't look right to me.

I stay away from the masons. Every time I pass their temples on my way home, I get a very chilling vibe, and I kind of stare at it with great indignation. I can't explain it to be honest, but I know every single time I pass it I get that feeling.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Yeah, that shows you how high the standards of the Masons are. Shaq may look like a super human, but he is borderline retarded personality-wise, and obviously shows no humility, intelligence or other signs of a 'higher' being. So next time someone tries to tell you that the Masons are all-knowing, all-seeing, better than you, whatever, keep in mind that they recruited Shaq. Same goes for the Illuminati - if Rihanna and Katy Perry are members, seriously, do you want to be a part of that mess? :-D

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

who is lucifer???! lucifer is only mentioned once in the bible in isaiah 14:12!
there is no mention of 'satan' in this passage.

The name "Lucifer is found only once in the Scriptures, as quoted above, from Isaiah 14:12, and the popular belief held by many is that this is a reference ONLY APPLICABLE TO THE DEVIL. Over many centuries, people have been taught that this mysterious personage was once in heaven, but was cast out because of rebellion against God. Why such a belief should be held, is hard to understand, as will be seen from the following. Here is the complete verse. "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning. How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations.....For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north." (Isaiah 14:12-13).

Now note carefully the words of the following verses....." AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS in the day that the Lord shall give thee rest from thy sorrow ........that thou shalt take up this proverb AGAINST THE KING OF BABYLON, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!" (Is.14:3-4) Then the story continues and pictures the ultimate breaking of the power of Babylon and it's King; and then, in cynical vein, pictures him in words of sarcastic symbolism.......how he had fallen from his high estate as the First World-Ruler, and how he had been brought low. Anyone reading Daniel's wonderful interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream (Daniel 2:37) will see what a proud position this King had held, for God had given him the greatest of all empires up to that time. He had been used as a scourge against Israel, but retribution was to come, for this great King was driven from his throne by seven years of madness. This was an enormous "come-down" for a great King who had caused all the nations "to tremble". His fear was upon all nations and one after another they fell before him. No wonder the Prophet said of him...(Isaiah 14:16-17)..."Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms: that made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of the prisoners?"

if you do research you will find the name lucifer usually refers to venus.
i will not post any links on this because if you want to roll your 'christian eyes' at me well maybe you can look it up yourself.!!!

here is what jews and christains think who lucifer was:

It is not reasonable for anyone to believe that LUCIFER of Isaiah 14:12-19,21 could be a fallen angel with magical powers, but yet be "cut down"......."cast down like an abominable branch"......"thrust through with a sword" and his children destroyed. Who was this person and what had he done to bring such retribution upon himself? Why not study the WHOLE CHAPTER, instead of taking out just two verses, and weaving around them the story of a mystical character with extraordinary powers?

hope this info clears up the misconception of people's blind faith in the lies their christian leaders are feeding you.
Lucifer = latin for light bearer! got it!!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

What the others posted has no bearing on what I responded to you with.

My points were that Shaq became last year and then I responded to you, thanking you for well thought out wealthy on how you know who someone took an oath to better than the person taking and what was in their heart.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Shaq a Mason?

Wasn't he that Babylonian king from the Bible?

reply to post by EnochWasRight

Freemasonry does recognize the authority of God and does do selfless charity.

reply to post by CowabungaPT

A horrible movie Shaq starred in.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordgrrl

Yeah, that shows you how high the standards of the Masons are. Shaq may look like a super human, but he is borderline retarded personality-wise, and obviously shows no humility, intelligence or other signs of a 'higher' being. So next time someone tries to tell you that the Masons are all-knowing, all-seeing, better than you, whatever, keep in mind that they recruited Shaq. Same goes for the Illuminati - if Rihanna and Katy Perry are members, seriously, do you want to be a part of that mess? :-D

Haha Rihanna and Kay Perry are not members. They are slaves.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Takes a certain kind of imbecile to want to get on their knees and call another man "Master", I bet they love living their lives on they're knees, they would not be doing it otherwise, i don't regard freemasons as being particularly bright as an organisation, just because your the biggest bully on the block, does not mean you are anything special.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Takes a certain kind of imbecile to want to get on their knees and call another man "Master", I bet they love living their lives on they're knees, they would not be doing it otherwise, i don't regard freemasons as being particularly bright as an organisation, just because your the biggest bully on the block, does not mean you are anything special.

biggest bully on the block applies here as well haha. The bible says you shall worship no man but God and call no man master!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
stormson well done my man. someone actually knowing that if we ate from both trees we would be immortal.
and whats a man who is immortal and knows good and evil? a god.
you christians dont shock too much when you realise the masons worship the same god as you, the evil demiurge yahweh who created the material plane where our souls are trapped in flesh.
he also created 6 other demons.
I would have been happy if the masons worshiped lucifer, but their jew cabbalah origins point otherwise.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by 0mage
you all speak so much rubbish without investigating. masonry has nothing to do with lucifer. George washington was a freemason and lead the civil war to liberate his ppl. how is that satanic? and many other revolutions around the world that delivered ppl out of slavery etc where headed by freemasons.

My perspective on Masonry at this point, is becoming similar to my perspective towards Occupy; neutrality. I don't hate the Masons, because apart from anything else, it is stupid to do so, owing to how little we are able to know about them in general; but the bottom line is that whether they are good or bad, we have no way of fundamentally knowing, because they are not allowed to tell us.

I think it is probably true that the Masons are like a lot of other organisations, in the sense that the low level people are fine, but the leaders are corrupt. That is true of virtually every other organisation on the planet right now; would it be so unreasonable to think it true of them also?

Leave the Masons be, would be my advice. I do not feel hostility towards them, as mentioned, but I am sufficiently wary of them that I do not seek their company, either. They may stay in their own territory, as far as I am concerned. I will stay in mine.

Perhaps some of them truly are Luciferians; I do not know. Some of them deny that charge; others do not. Either way, that is their own responsibility, and it is on their own heads. They do not need my judgement.

a position out of wisdom no doubt. one cannot truly claim to know something when he does not know it through and through, inside and out. and since noone here knows the masons through and through.. they dont have a clue!

i have looked at these posts,

stone the builder reject,
know them by their fruit
all these verses and New Testament statements the rest of you are quoting.

You are the blind leading the blind.

You dont even know what you are talking about because everything u are referring to is out of context.
does you inferrences of interpretation not contradict understanding when you try to apply them in other parts of the bible? again i say.. you dont have a clue.

you trying to decode the bible using literal interpretation.

The stone the builder rejects.. - the builders are those of society in these references. the Church, law makers and bankers Alone! They have rejected a key element OF SPIRITUAL DEVELOPMENT. And all who follow them do so as well. They downplay its significance and mislead the masses.

know them by their fruit again refers to the church. The fact of the matter is the church does not spring forth enlightened men and women. In fact, most of their offspring including the papacy operate closer to an evil purity. the whore who has become drunk with blood and money and sleeps with the politicians while claiming herself divine. The Church is who is referred to in the passages speaking about "by their fruit you shall know them". This is because the Church does not give you the true knowledge and is misleading all of mankind in its stead producing followers with perceptions of reality that are false and not in harmony with nature and the universe!

If the church however had bestowed the true knowledge then many men who walk the earth would be achieving spiritual enlightenment and come into contact with angels etc. and have no doubt whatsoever about the Existence of God. Faith would not be required as one would KNOW FOR THEMSELVES THAT God exists!

so by their fruit you shall know them. the fruit they produce is rotten and hateful and blind. The blind leading the blind!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
after the cannabis is broken down by the body and ambsorbed by the brain, the little missing piece is extracted from the cannabis and goes to fill that gap in the neurons. Thus is the corner stone being filled. It is the corner stone! Once it is filled you can come into contact with your spiritual self as you energetic body is able to charge itself with the cosmic life force!

Dont believe me if you will. but i posted it here so dont say noone told you anything

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

You sure about this assertion?

"The MASONIC RELIGION should be, by all of us of the high degree, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN doctrine If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (sic) whose deeds prove his cruelty, perfidy and hatred of man, barbarism and repulsion for science, would Adonay and his priests calumniate him?

Yes, LUCIFER IS GOD, and unfortunately Adonay is also god...
Thus, the doctrine of Satanism is a heresy; and the true and pure philosophical religion is the BELIEF IN LUCIFER, THE EQUAL OF ADONAY but Lucifer, God of Light and God of GOOD, is struggling for humanity against Adonay, the GOD OF DARKNESS AND EVIL.”
(de Larive, A.C., La Femme et l'enfant dans la Franc, Maconnerei Universelle, Paris, 1889, p. 588)

They just don't believe Lucifer is Satan......
edit on 25-5-2012 by Thingol because: addition

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Know them by their fruit.

Exactly. We know the fruit of Freemasonry, and it is good. We also know the fruit of anti-Masonry, and it is pure evil.

Nuff said.

It's an illusion built on a counterfeited truth. The progression from neophyte to adept is a process of creating an illusion that you can reach the capstone by your own efforts. The builders reject the capstone of Christ. This means you are still trying to get there by works. Your works will amount to no reward if the giving was not directed toward the love of Christ. The name of Christ is the character he demonstrated. Taking the name in vain is taking the name apart from the goal of honoring Christ with the fruit of repentance. Turning from sin is the key, not the works. The goal of masonry is the illusion that the works get you to the capstone. Not the case.

God demands mercy and not sacrifice. On our best day, we are filthy rags. Only Christ's death can satisfy our debt.

What were the "Experts" in the Law trying to do? Bend the law and reach heaven on earth by their own efforts.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

edit on 25-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Enoch you have some good understanding as i have seen in other threads u comment on. but dont try to believe that you will learn everything from the bible without reading it from cover to cover and pulling words out of context to use in literal translation and interpretation. The masons had nothing to do with the verses on the fruit, they had nothing to do with the verses of the builders.

It is most definately the church which is also the whore of babylon. their fruit? homosexuals and pedophiles, fraud and embezzlement, murder and war, pestilence and other forms of evil and persecution yes THE CHURCH!

The builders, statesmen who create laws to BUILD society have rejected consciousness herbs such as marijuana which are crucial to the development of key neurons and fibres in the brain that will allow one to become spiritually aware. I can tell you this with absolute certainty!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Know them by their fruit.

Exactly. We know the fruit of Freemasonry, and it is good. We also know the fruit of anti-Masonry, and it is pure evil.

Nuff said.

It's an illusion built on a counterfeited truth. The progression from neophyte to adept is a process of creating an illusion that you can reach the capstone by your own efforts. The builders reject the capstone of Christ. This means you are still trying to get there by works. Your works will amount to no reward if the giving was not directed toward the love of Christ. The name of Christ is the character he demonstrated. Taking the name in vain is taking the name apart from the goal of honoring Christ with the fruit of repentance. Turning from sin is the key, not the works. The goal of masonry is the illusion that the works get you to the capstone. Not the case.

God demands mercy and not sacrifice. On our best day, we are filthy rags. Only Christ's death can satisfy our debt.

What were the "Experts" in the Law trying to do? Bend the law and reach heaven on earth by their own efforts.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

edit on 25-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

Enoch you have some good understanding as i have seen in other threads u comment on. but dont try to believe that you will learn everything from the bible without reading it from cover to cover and pulling words out of context to use in literal translation and interpretation. The masons had nothing to do with the verses on the fruit, they had nothing to do with the verses of the builders.

It is most definately the church which is also the whore of babylon. their fruit? homosexuals and pedophiles, fraud and embezzlement, murder and war, pestilence and other forms of evil and persecution yes THE CHURCH!

The builders, statesmen who create laws to BUILD society have rejected consciousness herbs such as marijuana which are crucial to the development of key neurons and fibres in the brain that will allow one to become spiritually aware. I can tell you this with absolute certainty!

Haha what a great visual. Pothead freemason practicing kundalini sex magic thinking he can travel on the astral plane and access the akashic records. Your works are so great you spend your time trying to argue with the profane.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by apporro
stormson well done my man. someone actually knowing that if we ate from both trees we would be immortal.
and whats a man who is immortal and knows good and evil? a god.
you christians dont shock too much when you realise the masons worship the same god as you, the evil demiurge yahweh who created the material plane where our souls are trapped in flesh.
he also created 6 other demons.
I would have been happy if the masons worshiped lucifer, but their jew cabbalah origins point otherwise.

and i am here affirming that eating from both trees will give you eternal life. It is my testimony! we are not Good or Evil. We must accept that we are ALL both! and stop the fighting, the meaning is to find your center. This is all that every single religious culture on the planet, ancient, tribes and modern is referring to.

A GUIDE TO BECOMING SPIRITUALLY AWARE AND FINDING YOUR WAY BACK TO GOD.

But you wont see it literally. however when you do achieve the goal and open your 3rd eye chakra.. EVERYTHING becomes clear and all the doctrines that once baffled you are apparently so clear because you have superseded the confusion and discord caused by choosing sides which leads to opposing interpretations.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

i see so this is what it comes down to. I spend hours of the fibre of my being explaining things to you to show you the path and you ridicule me. Fine then. i see a pattern here. noone wants to hear my message. so be it!

Good bye to all of you on ATS! Those who will not hear, will not learn. you think i am here to lie? for what purpose would i come on a site and anonymously claim such a thing and seek no fame or money for passing on this information? what gain do i have from anonymously speaking from a position of "delusion of grandeur"

you ppl do not think, that is why you are in this state right now. soulless and blind!

I have spoken! goodbye!

p.s - i really thought better of you ATSers which is why i signed up on this site. there is no other reason i signed up. i believed your minds would be opened sufficiently to understand my message. i have taken enough ridicule, enough abuse for trying to show you truth and understanding that i have gained in truth by God! The line has been drawn.
edit on 25-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

i see so this is what it comes down to. I spend hours of the fibre of my being explaining things to you to show you the path and you ridicule me. Fine then. i see a pattern here. noone wants to hear my message. so be it!

Good bye to all of you on ATS! Those who will not hear, will not learn. you think i am here to lie? for what purpose would i come on a site and anonymously claim such a thing and seek no fame or money for passing on this information? what gain do i have from anonymously speaking from a position of "delusion of grandeur"

you ppl do not think, that is why you are in this state right now. soulless and blind!

I have spoken! goodbye!

You call people soulless because they don't practice aleister crowley magic. You are the intolerant fool here 0mage and are no more human than the rest of us. I very much appreciate your contributions and would love for you to continue to participate here on ATS.

You are entitled to your personal beliefs and practices. I'll tell you right now that POT has NOTHING to do with activating ANYTHING but THC RECEPTORS in your brain. God gave man everything he would need to know of God within his own self. All this outside crap, invoking in the circle, lighting herbs, on and on, is just a big giant DISTRACTION.

The only REAL englightened masters I know of are Buddhist because westerners are all much to arrogant to even recognize when God is sending them a message or sign. Buddhist monks do not need the tarot, or astral charts, or weed.

Sounds like you just fell for the OTO bs.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Did you honestly think he actually wanted to debate?
When all he has done is make thread after thread after thread about how much he hates freemasons.
You pretty much walked right into it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

i want u to take the time to ponder how it is you know for sure that i have not achieved true and full enlightenment. how do u know that i am not sitting here at this computer in a fully aware and blissful state with the ability to visit the holy realms. i want to know how come you are so sure. this could have gone alot better had you not ridiculed or insulted etc my efforts. i have disrespected you in no way.

i want you to consider that, that you dont even know who i am nor anything about me.. yet you know without a doubt that i am not an enlightened master myself who has studied the teaching of all religious cultures including Buddhism.

but so be it. your responses have been no different from other ATSers and i am most certainly gone from this site. it holds no interest for me anymore. Let those who have eyes to see, see and those with ears to hear, hear!

To each to what they deserve!

This is my last goodbye!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join