It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you a mason?" "Of course I am!"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

yeah i can agree with this. but i will add there are more aspects to realizing the spirit and thus becoming a soul. I dont think ppl are granted soulhood automatically from just being born. As far as i believe it must be earned, because this is the way i set out to achieve it and how i did with the assistance of my spirit guide instructing me all along the way and telling me of rewards to come and signs to look for etc which all did come to pass.

learning symbology, strenghthening the mind against infiltration and psychological manipulation are some fundamentals for realizing the soul. when the transformation occurs if your mind is not strong enough to control the soul force.. your head can literally explode or liquify your brains with the pressure that is formed. you must learn to channel the pressure with thought along the chakra path. Then you are able to activate the chakras and alter your state of consciousness with thought to enter higher realms at will through meditation.

to me you are not speaking about the true, basic soul, but one more advanced. an enlightened soul if you will. enlightenment is earned. soulhood just is once you become self aware.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

yes indeed i am familiar with them. i see them as the universal log. This is what the path to enlightenment is all about. by living by certain principles and doing good deeds through compassion and love, the universe keeps a tally of your good deeds and will grant you your wishes based on your deeds. in a sense the universe. the conscious universe will reward you for aspiring to operate in harmony with nature.

but im going to have to help u disjoint from following "the law of cayce" as you seem to rely so heavily on his work for your understanding.

u must recognize that if as a being you do not become spiritually awakened and aware of your spiritual essence that you can not become a soul. until you do you will always be a spirit. spiritual realization is the precursor that defines whether you have transcended the bound of flesh/material/physical world.

so dont take it for granted. cayce is a man gone with david wilcock as well following his teachings and discovering understanding. I am here now and can help you find the path. i have become spiritually aware and can do all those things it is claimed cayce could do.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

yeah i can agree with this. but i will add there are more aspects to realizing the spirit and thus becoming a soul. I dont think ppl are granted soulhood automatically from just being born. As far as i believe it must be earned, because this is the way i set out to achieve it and how i did with the assistance of my spirit guide instructing me all along the way and telling me of rewards to come and signs to look for etc which all did come to pass.

learning symbology, strenghthening the mind against infiltration and psychological manipulation are some fundamentals for realizing the soul. when the transformation occurs if your mind is not strong enough to control the soul force.. your head can literally explode or liquify your brains with the pressure that is formed. you must learn to channel the pressure with thought along the chakra path. Then you are able to activate the chakras and alter your state of consciousness with thought to enter higher realms at will through meditation.

to me you are not speaking about the true, basic soul, but one more advanced. an enlightened soul if you will. enlightenment is earned. soulhood just is once you become self aware.

ok. way to make it more complex. but i understand your need to differentiate. i will go along with your definition then. it is possible that there are souls and enlightened souls, of which i would be the latter. still the aim is to realize yourself before you die a physical death where the body ceases to function. Otherwise, you may have to wait for the rapture.. but it may not be far off anyway. it is quite possible we will be experiencing it shortly. quite well in our lifetime. To me i see it as having already begun.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

David Wilcock is a SHAM. Cayce's wife and son even met him and publicly announced that Wilcock is not the reincarnation of Cayce (as he claims he is).

The archangel Gabriel as well as many other figures of light spoke through Cayce. Why are you to tear me from this?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by 0mage

David Wilcock is a SHAM. Cayce's wife and son even met him and publicly announced that Wilcock is not the reincarnation of Cayce (as he claims he is).

The archangel Gabriel as well as many other figures of light spoke through Cayce. Why are you to tear me from this?

because i want to push you to go after achieving a higher goal as i believe you are well capable of achieving it in the manner i did. I dont want you to sit and take for granted that you will eventually become a soul. i want you to go after achieving enlightenment and spiritual realization in an active way. or do u not urself believe that you can achieve this?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I definitely believe this. I have led a very blessed and successful life so far. I have accomplished what were my wildest dreams 15 years go. Now I am in this period of "what next". Hence the religious renaissance haha

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Good, then let me refer you to a task

have you ever studied or looked upon the chakra system and kundalini meditation or the path to enlightenment?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Yep, all this was covered extensively as well by Cayce

I have a crystal which I wear on my chest during meditation and yoga. Sacred geometry of the body is something that I am extremely interested in. I find music to be an AMAZING tool for relaxation and chakra activation.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Also please don't tell me to get involved in Crowley-esque sex magic to unlock my inner fire

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Yep, all this was covered extensively as well by Cayce

I have a crystal which I wear on my chest during meditation and yoga. Sacred geometry of the body is something that I am extremely interested in. I find music to be an AMAZING tool for relaxation and chakra activation.

ok well, crystals are nonesense. the truth is the creator has built us with all the crystals where they need to be quartz etc in our eyes.

i believe you should also be familiar with the techniques of lucid dreaming as they do work using the methods described by cayce.

I want you to also take a full read through of "The book of the dead" aka "the scrolls of anu" aka "The book of life". if you have not come across it before i suggest you locate a copy on the web and read the entire thing.

next you must read you bible or whichever holy doctrine.. in totality. in the bible's case Genesis and Revelation must be read without skipping a word or a name. as basically the truth behind the veil will be viewed by subconscious mind which is the spirit mind even if your physical brain doesnt fully understand the codes and symbols it is reading. For the New testament you can do as you wish but i believe it to be filled with many false interpretations and manipulative writings so be careful how you read it and i think it very understandable if u choose to forgoe reading it for this task.

Anyway. the book of the dead will transmit subconscious codes to your spirit that will help awaken your mind to it. so too will reading genesis help you to connect to your roots. Revelation will also teach you of the patterns and how to see what is to come while it is happening. remember.. read every word. do not skip a name in the family tree which grows in the book of genesis as the story moves on.

once you have begun these things. start attempting to communicate with your spirit guide by asking the universe or your supreme being for help discovering truth and gaining wisdom and to guide you safely in this dark journey.

you will know when the time is right.. but what you must do. is lay still! absolutely still and feel your pulse of blood as it moves through the body. you must absolutely relax every muscle including facial muscles and neck muscles forehead muscles which may be tensed naturally to achieve feeling the pulse. The puls will grow as you let it flow and relax deeper and deeper until that puls encompasses your entire body. depending on your level of spiritual growth you may feel something move within you. like a wave of water within. but if not it just means you have to awaken your center.

continuing in stillness, you must let yourself collapse into yourself being so relaxed that the only thing that is awake is your mind awareness in a sort of pre-lucid dreaming.

The shortest way i can describe it is like basically pretending to be dead and surrendering from the body.

it may take a few attempts and absolute reverence is required to be involved in the thing you are doing with all your will! but when you do become successful. you may experience a blasting headache. you must learn to relax and let the headache be a headache and stop trying to tense your brain to resist the pain. relax your head and ride the waves of the headache and if u do this successfully, your mind will relax and the flow of consciousness will begin spinning in a pleasurable manner within your head. you will feel the wave within your head spinning as your mind and body is filled with light. (Light of the Holy Spirit). you will see the beauty of existence in white light emanating from everything you look at.. most beautifully outdoors when u leave the house in this state. everything you will be seeing will be of a higher dimension as you will be viewing the world through your 3rd eye. your body will feel extremely light or even weightless.

Now you have achieved spiritual enlightenment! in this state you can perform astral travel etc at will through focussed thought utilizing kundalini meditation. only now will you be able to spin your chakra centers and feel the undulating serpent force rise along your spine. This is the difference between regular meditation and kundalini meditation. you actually feel the forces described in the doctrines in a physical way within you. you can manipulate their flow, spin direction, path through the body etc by guiding it with thought. it is your soul energy living within its fleshly host. The body will always 24/7 feel just like a shell or suit which you can discard and may even feel like a loose fit in some areas allowing you super ease in disconnecting from your flesh bonds.

from there on in it's smooth sailings man. seeing behind the veil of existence, travelling the earth with flight. accessing other dimensions including the afterlife where loved ones reside is now urs
edit on 25-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Also please don't tell me to get involved in Crowley-esque sex magic to unlock my inner fire

haha.. my friend even crowley was right.. but these men have encoded their work to be misleading to those that dont deserve to understand.

sex magic is real if you understand what it really is. 2 opposites joining.. male and female

left and right hemispheres of the brain synchronizing can be deemed "brain sex" in which in certain states you can perform magics that alter this reality
but im not going into that. I am only helping ppl achieve spiritual awareness at this point.

it allows you to transcend all fear of physical danger in this realm. especially men without your level of achievement. their physical bruteness is of no consequence to you as even pain is now controlled and identified and where all else fails, there is always the option to exit the body and leave it behind if you can no longer tolerate this existence.

but you will do so absolutely without fear of dying. in fact.. death can no longer be used on you as a threat for coercion or manipulation. and well if death doesnt scare you.. there's nothing else on earth that can! it is an end to all reality based fear systems.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I should also state that the blasting headache is a result of your pineal gland breaking out of atrophy or calcification. as it is in most humans now.. the growth of the pineal stops at a certain age and basically becomes dormant. especially if they let themselves become inclined and hitched on materialism and the ego.

once it is free and your mind is now considered awakened as this pineal gland is the 3rd eye chakra.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
you all speak so much rubbish without investigating. masonry has nothing to do with lucifer. George washington was a freemason and lead the civil war to liberate his ppl. how is that satanic? and many other revolutions around the world that delivered ppl out of slavery etc where headed by freemasons.

My perspective on Masonry at this point, is becoming similar to my perspective towards Occupy; neutrality. I don't hate the Masons, because apart from anything else, it is stupid to do so, owing to how little we are able to know about them in general; but the bottom line is that whether they are good or bad, we have no way of fundamentally knowing, because they are not allowed to tell us.

I think it is probably true that the Masons are like a lot of other organisations, in the sense that the low level people are fine, but the leaders are corrupt. That is true of virtually every other organisation on the planet right now; would it be so unreasonable to think it true of them also?

Leave the Masons be, would be my advice. I do not feel hostility towards them, as mentioned, but I am sufficiently wary of them that I do not seek their company, either. They may stay in their own territory, as far as I am concerned. I will stay in mine.

Perhaps some of them truly are Luciferians; I do not know. Some of them deny that charge; others do not. Either way, that is their own responsibility, and it is on their own heads. They do not need my judgement.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson
reply to post by protocolsoflove

to be a mason is an honorable thing. most masons are like most most people, average and hard working.

i was in the military and we had many masons. good people.
the founders were masons, and they were good people.

We only need to read what Christ had to say about them to know the truth.

David on the Issue first:

22 The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
23 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes.
24 The Lord has done it this very day;
let us rejoice today and be glad.

Jesus on the issue:

Mark 12

9 “What then will the owner of the vineyard do? He will come and kill those tenants and give the vineyard to others. 10 Haven’t you read this passage of Scripture:

“‘The stone the builders rejected
has become the cornerstone;
11 the Lord has done this,
and it is marvelous in our eyes’[a]?”

12 Then the chief priests, the teachers of the law and the elders looked for a way to arrest him because they knew he had spoken the parable against them. But they were afraid of the crowd; so they left him and went away.

The vineyard is Earth. The owner is God. The workers are us. Who did Jesus condemn in the first century?

Moneychangers (Bankers), False priests (Chief Priests) and the Builders (Masons).

What was the message to them? Many of the articles in my signature below outline similar verses and truths.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

When does this happen? When Christ raises the true temple on Earth.

Jude 1

14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”[e] 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

Epistle of Barnabas 15:4

Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years; and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end."

To see this clearly, let’s put the information into context with the entire story of the Bible:

-Adam to Abraham 2000 Years of Age 1 (FATHER)
-Abraham to Jesus 2000 Years of Age 2 (SON)
-Jesus to Today 2000 Years of Age 3 (HOLY SPIRIT)
-Day of Rest (Day of the Lord) 1000 years (SALVATION)

The "Experts in the Law" were told that they would only get the sign of Jonah to lead them to belief. The three groups--bankers, masons and priests--will only get two thousand years (2 days) before the day of the Lord. On that day, Enoch's 70 generation prophecy is fulfilled with their destruction. The enemies are made the footstool.

Fire is put out with water. Living water is found with Christ.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Christ didn't say anything about the Masons. The Masonic fraternity was founded as a guild of English stonemasons during the middle ages.

Jesus was referring the Jewish priesthood, i.e., the common religion and its supporters.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Christ didn't say anything about the Masons. The Masonic fraternity was founded as a guild of English stonemasons during the middle ages.

Jesus was referring the Jewish priesthood, i.e., the common religion and its supporters.

Know them by their fruit. Follow them by their signs and symbols. The Builders were the preflood masons who build the Pyramids and other structures around the globe. They were the Watchers who fell. The Masonic tradition of Theurgy originates with the teachings of the fallen angles. Essentially, the idea is to progress faster through the fruit of knowledge to seed up the process God put in place. They are building the temple. The temple's goal is to live forever. Consult the link in my signature and read the article on Humpty Dumpty. The riddle reveals the goal and the impenetrability that Lewis Carroll realized.

The question is this: Is the great work ours or Gods? Who works to build our faith. God. Who's works are filthy rags? Ours. Isaiah 64:6

edit on 25-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Know them by their fruit.

Exactly. We know the fruit of Freemasonry, and it is good. We also know the fruit of anti-Masonry, and it is pure evil.

Nuff said.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Exactly. We know the fruit of Freemasonry, and it is good. We also know the fruit of anti-Masonry, and it is pure evil.

Nuff said.

It's an illusion built on a counterfeited truth. The progression from neophyte to adept is a process of creating an illusion that you can reach the capstone by your own efforts. The builders reject the capstone of Christ. This means you are still trying to get there by works. Your works will amount to no reward if the giving was not directed toward the love of Christ. The name of Christ is the character he demonstrated. Taking the name in vain is taking the name apart from the goal of honoring Christ with the fruit of repentance. Turning from sin is the key, not the works. The goal of masonry is the illusion that the works get you to the capstone. Not the case.

God demands mercy and not sacrifice. On our best day, we are filthy rags. Only Christ's death can satisfy our debt.

What were the "Experts" in the Law trying to do? Bend the law and reach heaven on earth by their own efforts.

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering." (Luke 11:52)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Nuff said.

When John the Baptist condemned the High Priests in the first century, he gave them the path out. Bearing fruit of repentance is not works. It is manifested by works, but the foundation is the realization of being a sinner in need of salvation. Apart from this ultimate alchemical dissolution of the sinner, change is not present in the soul by faith. Faith comes from God and not our own works. God builds our faith. We are all equally sinners on this earth. The Christian and the Freemason are in this great work together, but the work is not building a NWO. It is recognizing the authority of God in our lives as the platform we profess. Our works are not a bragging right. They are the byproduct of our faith only. Good is its own reward for sinner and saint alike. The proper way to escape is to first get out of Egypt. Christ is on the other side welcoming you up to the top of the temple to look at His Kingdom with him and not against. Living Water puts out the fire.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

11 “I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor, gathering his wheat into the barn and burning up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Just watch Secrets in Plain Sight and come to the greater understanding of what it all is about.

Should be required watching for all those interested in knowing.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join