It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you a mason?" "Of course I am!"

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Maybe you should go and tell that to the thousands of children and families masons have helped with their commitment to The Shrine Hospital for Children?

Maybe you should ask the kids who have been to many different Scottish Rite Learning Centers?

How about the numerous Masonic scholarships around the world? Do you even know what philanthropy means? How about charity and brotherly love?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
What good can come out of secrecy? And secrecy from whom? .

As you can see normally we avoid telling things to people that we fear will backfire on us.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Matthew 6:5, 6

That is true but come on, there's a big difference between that and the kind of secrecy we see sometimes where a foul crime goes unpunished and swept under the rug.

Unfortunately, due to the nature of man in his present form, this line has become very blurry.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Hey there, I starred your deeply thought out and provocative post although I would like to posit a different point of view. I don't think freemasonry is in control of the major world affairs at all. Yes, some members are freemasons.

You are an amazing example of the word Contradiction.
I guess it's hard to keep your likes straight when trolling.

A few posts ago you were claiming that since some freemasons were involved in the American revolution, that masonry was all about revolution. Now you are backtracking. Credibility shrinking fast......must tell more lies........must troll masons at all costs...........

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Maybe you should go and tell that to the thousands of children and families masons have helped with their commitment to The Shrine Hospital for Children?

Maybe you should ask the kids who have been to many different Scottish Rite Learning Centers?

How about the numerous Masonic scholarships around the world? Do you even know what philanthropy means? How about charity and brotherly love?

Oh please sir. Do you not realise that all the super-wealthy donate money to charities as well, WHILE THEY GO OUT AND LITERALLY WALK ALL OVER SOCIETY to get ahead? Are you naive to think the rockefellers and rothschilds mean well because they donate a few million every now and then to cover-up their evil deeds?

It is all a facade of deception. Lucifer does not shine light, he shines darkness out of his ass and the gullible and greedy swallow it all up hook, line and sinker. You are giving me right wing propaganda on how everything should go through charity and the government being small and powerless.

Heil Mao and Stalin fool!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

All the good done cannot justify the coordinated push for a compartmentalized Social World Order.
the Philanthropy is a red herring for the profane.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Oh well, I guess a hater is going to hate.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear
reply to post by W3RLIED2

All the good done cannot justify the coordinated push for a compartmentalized Social World Order.
the Philanthropy is a red herring for the profane.

While I agree with a lot of things you say, there is NO social world order.

If there was WHO could possibly be against that?

It is state capitalist word order, where the state is acting on behalf of capitalist interests. The bankers, the zionists and wall street. It is also an order of deception in relation to promoting religious dogmas over the much more credible ufo&alien phenomena.

They lie, lie, lie, spin, spin, spin there way to domination. They deserve hate and contempt!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Most people who belong to Masonic orders are decent people, just as most people who belong to the Roman Catholic Church or Mormon Temple or most of the people who attend the Bohemian Grove gatherings. Only the people in the inner-circle really know the deepest secrets of these organizations.

Simply google "Albert Pike and Lucifer" or "Albert Pike and KKK" to begin your own research.

See also: www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I know the origin of Freemasonry. I know the teachings and you can't deceive me. My grandfather was a Freemason but thank God that he left it. That G does NOT represent God. God is not an architect. An architect takes what is already made and uses that. Freemasons, Shriners, you're both the same. Along with all the other mystery schools of ancient babylon.
edit on 26-5-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
reply to post by network dude

I know the origin of Freemasonry. I know the teachings and you can't deceive me. My grandfather was a Freemason but thank God that he left it. That G does NOT represent God. God is not an architect. An architect takes what is already made and uses that. Freemasons, Shriners, you're both the same. Along with all the other mystery schools of ancient babylon.
edit on 26-5-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

That made me smile. You're the second person to point out the definition of an architect. It is also very important to understand, as you pointed out, that this is just a continuation of the mysteries of babylon. I'm currently preparing a detailed post based on the research of William Cooper and Jordan Maxwell.

Although the mysteries today are a perverted form of the Eleusinian mysteries. No longer are they a haven for brilliant intellectual minds like Pythagoras.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Secrecy isn't a bad thing. Everyone enjoys it at some level and in some instances secrecy breeds trust and fidelity.

Which books are these? I've yet to hear from any of you of what constitutes a "high level". I hope to hear an explanation soon so I have a goal to shoot for.

We've done squat? What about the millions donated to charity? Look at the numerous charities supported by Freemasonry. What about the countless lives helped?

To be frank, you guys really no # about the "top levels". Quit acting like you know anything because you don't.

reply to post by rainbowbear

There is no tie to any remnants of what could be called the NWO and Freemasonry. Quit using fear and paranoia to make us a scapegoat.

Originally posted by Innerlight
Simply google "Albert Pike and Lucifer" or "Albert Pike and KKK" to begin your own research.

Yeah because everything on the Internet is true and no one has ever fabricated lies about Albert Pike...

reply to post by soaringhawk

You really don't know about what an architect is. It is synonymous with builder and creator. Maybe you should expand your vocabulary.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Secrecy isn't a bad thing. Everyone enjoys it at some level and in some instances secrecy breeds trust and fidelity.

Which books are these? I've yet to hear from any of you of what constitutes a "high level". I hope to hear an explanation soon so I have a goal to shoot for.

We've done squat? What about the millions donated to charity? Look at the numerous charities supported by Freemasonry. What about the countless lives helped?

To be frank, you guys really no # about the "top levels". Quit acting like you know anything because you don't.

reply to post by rainbowbear

There is no tie to any remnants of what could be called the NWO and Freemasonry. Quit using fear and paranoia to make us a scapegoat.

Originally posted by Innerlight

Yeah because everything on the Internet is true and no one has ever fabricated lies about Albert Pike...

reply to post by soaringhawk

You really don't know about what an architect is. It is synonymous with builder and creator. Maybe you should expand your vocabulary.

"Yeah because everything on the Internet is true and no one has ever fabricated lies about Albert Pike..." That's why none of us believe you.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

And yet you believe the bad stuff written on the Internet, but disregard anything that opposes your views. Nice selective bias.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

And yet you believe the bad stuff written on the Internet, but disregard anything that opposes your views. Nice selective bias.

I won't disregard your Pike quotes earlier. But why is there a quote saying it's a religion and then in a different spot it says masonry is not a religion and should never be called such. I found both quotes in my copy. You have to understand where we're coming from here...it seems like if anything it's meant to intentionally confuse.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'd say from the outside that it can be confusing, but even when you're on the inside it can be confusing. There are some notable citations in his book that make you scratch your head.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I'd say from the outside that it can be confusing, but even when you're on the inside it can be confusing. There are some notable citations in his book that make you scratch your head.

This might explain it.

From A History of Secret Societies, written by Arkon Darau

"let us return to a sketch of the conventional knowledge about the mysteries. In those of Eleusis, celebrated in Greece, the candidate had to undergo...fasting or abstinence from certain foods. There were processions, with sacred statues carried from Athens to Eleusis. Those who were to be initiated waited for long periods of time outside the hall in the temple the rites were to be held. Eventually a torchbearer led them within the precincts. The ceremonies included a ritualistic meal; one or two dramas; the exhibition of sacred objects; the 'giving of the word'; an address by the hierophant; and, oddly enough, closure with the Sanskrit words: 'Cansha om pacsha.'

"The elements included the clashing of cymbals, tension and a certain degree of debilitation, eating something, plus conditions which were awe‐inspiring, strange. The candidate was in the hands of, and guided by, the priesthood. Other factors: drinking a soporific draught; symbolic sentence of death; whirling around a circle. "Initiation ceremonies of secret cults, the mystery‐type invariably involve tests, sometimes most severe ones. The effect of certain experiences was a carefully worked programme of mind training which is familiar in modern times as that which is employed by certain totalitarian states to 'condition' or reshape the thinking of an individual. "This process produces a state in which the mind is pliant enough to have certain ideas implanted: ideas which resist a great deal of counter‐influence. This was the secret of the mysteries, this and nothing else. Echoes of such training are to be seen in the rituals of certain secret societies without mystical pretensions which survive to this day: trials, terror, expectancy, drinking and the rest. "That this fact was known in the past is evidenced by the words of Aristotle, who was exiled because he was said to have revealed something about the mysteries; and he said: 'Those who are being initiated do not so much learn anything, as experience certain emotions, and are thrown into a special state of mind."
edit on 27-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
I know the origin of Freemasonry.

You do? Wow. You may want to publish a book then since you are the only person in the world who does. You can make a mint.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

How many bad things have you read or heard about masons and the illuminati?

If you think all of it is balloney then why do you and the other masons need to defend yourselfs?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Well, outside of this site, I've been to dozens of anti-Masonic sites. I've read several books about the "evils" of Freemasonry.

I defend Freemasonry because of the malicious lies. I've never been one to take it on the chin without fighting back.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

How many bad things have you read or heard about masons and the illuminati?

If you think all of it is balloney then why do you and the other masons need to defend yourselfs?

for the one or two readers who were like I was coming to this site. I didn't know what to believe about masonry. My friend was a member, yet all these internet people we saying that masons worshiped Lucifer. I couldn't believe my friend would be like that. Luckily, there were some masons on this board who took the time to give me the information and links to more info that helped me understand the lies and misdirection. Once I felt I had a grasp on it, I joined. I hope that if a person wants to learn from an experienced member of a group, they will have the sense to at least listen to a real member and not an internet idiot.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join