It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Are you a mason?" "Of course I am!"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
As you watch this pay close attention to Shaq's proud demeanor. Pay attention to him saying "this is my profession, you don't know nothing about that." He doesn't say it as an observation, he says it to send a warning to the "cowans" before they say something to get themselves fired from their job. The guys are hilarious though, they all start making fun of him.

The end is my favorite part. "Oh excuse me...I was blinded by success...."

Maybe he was attracted to the bling

Makes me sick.

edit on 25-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
As you watch this pay close attention to Shaq's proud demeanor. Pay attention to him saying "this is my profession, you don't know nothing about that." He doesn't say it as an observation, he says it to send a warning to the "cowans" before they say something to get themselves fired from their job. The guys are hilarious though, they all start making fun of him.

Makes me sick.

Whether they know it or not, they have pledged allegience to Lucifer. That is ultimately what it boils down to.
I guess some people cannot remain true to their roots and would rather have fame instead of dignity and peace. Shaq is a cop? So gay

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
If that is a mason ring, this is pretty strange. His first reaction to the question was so creepy. I mean, he was in Kazaam you know?
edit on 25-5-2012 by SubPop79 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Makes me sick.

Whether they know it or not, they have pledged allegience to Lucifer. That is ultimately what it boils down to.
I guess some people cannot remain true to their roots and would rather have fame instead of dignity and peace. Shaq is a cop? So gay

you all speak so much rubbish without investigating. masonry has nothing to do with lucifer. George washington was a freemason and lead the civil war to liberate his ppl. how is that satanic? and many other revolutions around the world that delivered ppl out of slavery etc where headed by freemasons.

Time to stop believing the NWO propoganda machine trying to discredit one of your only powerful allies in this invisible psycho-spiritual warfare going on around you that you have no eyes to see.

Yes there have been bad ppl come out of masonry, but the actions of a few corrupted men who most definitely entered with their own ulterior intentions should not hold account the entire organization. You ppl need to figure out who your allies are. because day by day you slap in the face those that actually have the knowledge and power to help you discover truth. u reject their message and insult and ridicule them. woe i say.. woe!

and to be clear, i am not a freemason.. but i know and understand all their teachings. i know that they are founded upon the mission of assisting in the spiritual evolution of mankind. yes all mankind without discrimination of race.

ppl need to stop ignorantly casting judgement on things they obviously have not a clue about and ask some questions once in a while instead of being to ashamed to asked a simple and direct question and choosing a path of assuming!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What is even the point of being a freemason? If it is just some bull# club you can say you are a part of, is there any point?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Whether they know it or not, they have pledged allegience to Lucifer.

Ahh, the good 'ol pledge to illusion. However, Lucifer/Satan/God are all the same thing, two sides of the same coin.

That is ultimately what it boils down to.
I guess some people cannot remain true to their roots and would rather have fame instead of dignity and peace.

Illusion of power or lack thereof is a horrible plague of human society.

If everyone would realize we are all equal, perhaps the world wouldn't be such a bad place.

One day, I suppose.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
you all speak so much rubbish without investigating. masonry has nothing to do with lucifer. George washington was a freemason and lead the civil war to liberate his ppl. how is that satanic? and many other revolutions around the world that delivered ppl out of slavery etc where headed by freemasons.

People always need a scape goat when time get tough. The mason conspiracy still remains one of the more bunk theories to me and this thread hasnt changed my mind.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3

Ahh, the good 'ol pledge to illusion. However, Lucifer/Satan/God are all the same thing, two sides of the same coin.

I guess some people cannot remain true to their roots and would rather have fame instead of dignity and peace.

If everyone would realize we are all equal, perhaps the world wouldn't be such a bad place.

One day, I suppose.

'
And dualism rears it's filthy head. There's the admission right there. Lucifer/Satan/God are all the same thing. Don't believe these lies!!!!!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

[SNIP]

Time to stop believing the NWO propoganda machine trying to discredit one of your only powerful allies in this invisible psycho-spiritual warfare going on around you that you have no eyes to see.

Yes there have been bad ppl come out of masonry, but the actions of a few corrupted men who most definitely entered with their own ulterior intentions should not hold account the entire organization. You ppl need to figure out who your allies are. because day by day you slap in the face those that actually have the knowledge and power to help you discover truth. u reject their message and insult and ridicule them. woe i say.. woe!

and to be clear, i am not a freemason.. but i know and understand all their teachings. i know that they are founded upon the mission of assisting in the spiritual evolution of mankind. yes all mankind without discrimination of race.

ppl need to stop ignorantly casting judgement on things they obviously have not a clue about and ask some questions once in a while instead of being to ashamed to asked a simple and direct question and choosing a path of assuming!

Sorry, you are right. It's obvious that there are morons in every cross section of society. I know a few masons (they don't know I know) and most of them are good peeps.
The one dude has a chip on his shoulder in general though., He is sketchy but I shouldn't let my intuition take over.
He is just an [SNIP] that needs his forehead slapped with a jello pudding cup.
Like everything, freemasonry has been subverted at the very least and they have some shady memmbers these days.
Thank you for reminding me to reserve my judgement

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28-5-2012 by Gemwolf because: Left note and trimmed quote

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

to be a mason is an honorable thing. most masons are like most most people, average and hard working.

i was in the military and we had many masons. good people.
the founders were masons, and they were good people.

link   

One day, I suppose.

They're all the same? Wow, how did you figure that out? No jokes, I would like to know.
Or is it a secret? Do I have to join a club to find out? lol

link   

And dualism rears it's filthy head. There's the admission right there. Lucifer/Satan/God are all the same thing. Don't believe these lies!!!!!

Excuse me?

Please elaborate. This doesn't make any sense.

They're all the same? Wow, how did you figure that out? No jokes, I would like to know.

Well... it's not really a secret club. I was just stating that the idealism of something good to save you from something bad is not going to take you very far in life.

You have to realize there is good and there is bad, and you must accept both as part of reality. If you can understand that, then typically you'll do what is good.
edit on 25-5-2012 by b3l13v3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by paganini

People always need a scape goat when time get tough. The mason conspiracy still remains one of the more bunk theories to me and this thread hasnt changed my mind.

dont forget the jews.

any close knit group will always be suspect to outsiders.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by stormson

Originally posted by paganini

dont forget the jews.

any close knit group will always be suspect to outsiders.

Oh please. Don't try to stitch together a story that I'm secretly a nazi. The freemasons have a sketchy history and I'm an asshole for noticing that?
Whatever man, I should have been more clear and said that masonry doesn't choose for their members. The big guy gave us free will and expects us to just help eachother, especially the downtrodden

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Excuse me?

Well... it's not really a secret club. I was just stating that the idealism of something good to save you from something bad is not going to take you very far in life.

You have to realize there is good and there is bad, and you must accept both as part of reality. If you can understand that, then typically you'll do what is good.

Doesn't genesis describe a time of only good? God is good and not bad. Bad is not an inherent part of reality. Bad can only result from a conscious decision to do bad. If there is a tornado, this is not BAD it just simply IS. If there is a man who practices insider trading with his buddies bad has happened but it is NOT something to ACCEPT.

“That force which rebelled in the unseen forces (or in spirit) that came into activity, was that influence which has been called Satan, the Devil, the Serpent; they are One. That of REBELLION! When man in any activity rebels against the influences of good he harkens to the influence of evil rather than the influence of good. Will is given to man for the choice. As given, ‘There is set before thee (man) good and evil.’ Evil is rebellion. Good is the Son of Life, of Light, of Truth; and the Son of Light, of Life, of Truth came into physical being to demonstrate and show and lead the way for man’s ascent to the power of good over evil in a material world. As there is, then, a personal savior, there is the personal devil.” Edgar Cayce

You're probably gonna try to tell me that Cayce was debunked.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
What is even the point of being a freemason? If it is just some bull# club you can say you are a part of, is there any point?

the point of masonry is to join a group that helps others. check out the shriners hospital.

when you join masonry, you adopt a set of values, chief of which is to help others. you also join a long heritage of great men. also, the masons have a philosophy to help "good men become better men". ive seen masons show up on an old persons door step with a wheelchair they needed. no charge, didnt tell her who got her the chair, just left it with good wishes.

youre free to leave at anytime, so long as you keep the "secrets" (however, since you can find everything on the net already, there are no real secrets). do you know why you have to keep the "secrets"? to prove youre a man of your word. nothing more.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I hope he enjoys his sausage fest of weak minded mystics.

Everyone sitting in a circle rubbing eachothers shoulders.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79

yes there is a point. it is a club that will try to screen it's members as best as possible to see which ones they can bestow higher and higher forms of secrets to. It is a club where men seeking knowledge of existence who have no idea where to start join. There they are taught of symbolism and why symbolism is used to convey messages and it has nothing to do with satanism really. it supersedes duality. One must go through the stages of understanding so that they wont have gaps in their knowledge.

It's really just a teaching school which holds ancient secrets of stone work, making perfect domes on temples and not the lumpy and poorly sculpted ones you may see on some synagogues, about symbolic communication and spiritual teachings which Jesus and his followers were persecuted about.

It's obvious why they had to go into secret because they were there when the church was clamping down on Jesus' knowledge. Dont believe the church has hidden knowledge about man's spiritual aspect? then go to the vatican and request some time in their library for study. then discover why you are not allowed to read certain books or have access to others at all. while others you wouldnt have a clue existed to ask about.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Heck, I'm a nice guy, and I summon evil once in a while. What's wrong with that?

wtf do you want doing your battles for you, Darth Maul
or Mister Rogers ?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Excuse me?

Doesn't genesis describe a time of only good? God is good and not bad. Bad is not an inherent part of reality. Bad can only result from a conscious decision to do bad. If there is a tornado, this is not BAD it just simply IS. If there is a man who practices insider trading with his buddies bad has happened but it is NOT something to ACCEPT.

“That force which rebelled in the unseen forces (or in spirit) that came into activity, was that influence which has been called Satan, the Devil, the Serpent; they are One. That of REBELLION! When man in any activity rebels against the influences of good he harkens to the influence of evil rather than the influence of good. Will is given to man for the choice. As given, ‘There is set before thee (man) good and evil.’ Evil is rebellion. Good is the Son of Life, of Light, of Truth; and the Son of Light, of Life, of Truth came into physical being to demonstrate and show and lead the way for man’s ascent to the power of good over evil in a material world. As there is, then, a personal savior, there is the personal devil.” Edgar Cayce

You're probably gonna try to tell me that Cayce was debunked.

come on. really? who created the tree of knowledge? your god. you cannot create something you dont already contain. who, with complete forsight, created lucifer, knowing he would turn bad? again, your god created sin, and therefore contains sin.

your god from the beginning has tried to keep man down. to retard our growth. first it was dont eat from the tree of knowledge, then "we gotta kick them out or they might eat from the tree of life and be like us". just think, if we ate from the tree of life first, then from knowledge, we would be gods.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join