It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers want Obama, Bush to testify in 9/11 case

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Nspekta

But, I will say that it will be EXTREMELY interesting to hear what Bush would have to say, 'under oath' about 9/11.

Under oath means nothing to them. They swore to serve and protect the people under oath when they became the president. We all know they are part of the Elite class anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if that oath book was actually a freemason book under the cover of it.

Just my two cents.

Fully agree! I guess what would be great would be for Bush to testify, tell a whole bunch of lies, cause what else if he gonna do, disclose the thruth?! AND when/if the american people wake up and reconsider the 9/11 story, Bush (And all his cronies) will have purjered himself and will hopefully pay for all his crimes against the American people and the crimes against the people of the world

we can dream right?!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingFox

"The order" was Cheney's override of the standing order to shoot down hostile planes approaching the Capitol. The aide was asking Cheney if they were meant to keep ignoring that order, per HIS order. He told them "Do not shoot down the plane coming at us." They were like, "Really? Okaaaaaaay... it's five miles out; how 'bout now?" "NO! LET IT COME!!" If they'd followed standard procedure, they'd have shot that plane outta the sky long before it got to the Pentagon. Cheney prevented that. On purpose. Willfully and premeditatively. The Pentagon wouldn't have been hit if Cheney hadn't been the Vice President that day... assuming it was a jumbo jet that hit it.

But (devil's advocate here), if they had a missile arranged to be shot into the Pentagon as part of the operation, they HAD to have a jumbo jet in the area when it hit. If they'd shot it down before it got there, they couldn't have set off that missile. Sort of puts his "no shoot-down" order in a new light, eh?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The intention of the request for testimony, if I understand the article, is to bring to everyone's attention that it has already been basically ordered by two administrations to convict and hang the suspects and to only give a sham trial.

A real trial would allow a lot of questions such as have already been mentioned on this thread.
edit on 25-5-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join