It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lawyers want Obama, Bush to testify in 9/11 case

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Lawyers want Obama, Bush to testify in 9/11 case

dawn.com

WASHINGTON: Lawyers for accused plotters of the September 11 attacks want President Barack Obama and his predecessor George W. Bush to testify at a military tribunal for “inflammatory statements” they argue have tainted proceedings.

The request by attorneys for three of the five suspects was included in a document made public Thursday calling for the dismissal of all charges against them.

The attorneys also requested testimony from six other officials, including Vice President Joe Biden.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ok, so sadly its not a trial FOR Bush and all the other 9/11 criminals. It is because both Bush and Obama said some things that may have influenced the military tribunal.

“The military commissions act expressly prohibits any person from unlawfully influencing or coercing the action of a military commission.”

But, I will say that it will be EXTREMELY interesting to hear what Bush would have to say, 'under oath' about 9/11.

Im sure his questioning would be completely soft, no hard questions. And thats if they even allow the public to see it, i highly doubt you will be able to.

Your thoughts?!

dawn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5/25/2012 by Nspekta because: spelling

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

Obama and Biden
What the hell gives here? What did those two have to do with 9/11 besides "Catching" Osama and what could they possibly have said that was so detrimental?

I'm clueless on this one and anyway, even in defense of Bush who I despise with a passion...what's he gonna say ...I mean really?

As taken from one YouTube comment:

Aide to Bush = Sir, those planes you ordered to be flown into the world trade centre have just hit there targets.
Bush to Aide = Good job, lets blame it on Bin Laden and invade iraq and afghanistan so we can steal there resources...TheFlyingScotsman01

Or, just more of this....

Exactly....NOTHING

ETA
Or maybe he would reiterate this speech...

This claim by the lawyers is simply put "Insane In The Brain"

edit on 5/25/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I don't see any point in ever having Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Wolfowitz, or Rove testify in any matters relating to the 9/11 attacks because they are the lying bastards that engineered the whole thing and have no incentive to tell the truth. In other words, it would be a pointless exercise. As for Obama, he wasn't in office at the time and has no relevant first-hand knowledge.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

I couldn't agree more. But ya know..."they, them, there" gotta' start digging somewhere

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

It's been nearly 50 years since JFK was assassinated and the government STILL insists that Lee Harvey Oswald was the "lone gunman" who fired the fatal shot. Even though it's so blatantly obvious from the Zapruder film that the fatal head-shot was taken from the 2 o'clock position of the limousine (the grassy knoll). The latest polls show that more than 80% of Americans believe there was at least a 2nd shooter. Still, they continue the lie.

The 9/11 attack is going to go the same way. 50 years from now, if we haven't destroyed ourselves by then, the majority of Americans will be in agreement that it didn't happen the way they say it did, an the government will just keep on lying.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49

Yeap....and to add insult to injury...what about the made up assassinations of all the others too like...MLK Jr. Malcolm X, etc. Nobody is truly awake until we all look into every assassination of the past century. This one simply boggles the mind

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
When they get the questions they don't intend on answering publicly, they will just ask for an executive session.

It's how Bush got to answer questions pertaining to the 9/11 Commission behind closed doors.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

The fact is that 99% of the population are stupid sheeple who are content with whatever the government tells them, because it makes them feel better. They'd rather go about their day living in a BS fabricated reality rather than knowing what the truth really is. Nobody wants their world-view challenged, so "don't rock the boat" is their way of living. If you ask me, that's not much of a life.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Aide to Bush = Sir, those planes you ordered to be flown into the world trade centre have just hit there targets.
Bush to Aide = Good job, lets blame it on Bin Laden and invade iraq and afghanistan so we can steal there resources...TheFlyingScotsman01

imo, ''the order stands" = the shootdown order, not the order to crash into the Pentagon, crikey.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The testimony will probably go something like this...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Hahaha! That was awesome!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
This is a great tactic! The defense lawyers get,Cheney and the others on record under threat of perjury.As for GWB he just like Obama he knew nothing and was at the mercy of his handlers.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Until the public attitude changes, and Western society gains both some integrity and a spine, any further enquiry into 9/11 is a complete waste of the time. The criminals who euphemistically call themselves the authorities will block it, and the public will let them, because at this point, the majority are not interested in the truth about 9/11.

Also, offtopic, but I've always loved that avatar of yours, ThePublicEnemy.

edit on 25-5-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
PLEASE PLEASE LET THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Awesome pic. I needed that

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
They will never get Bush in front of the courts, that thing has done many injustices before, during and after his election. He is a proven liar, a thief and has sent many to their deaths, the courts just like congress are a joke. I feel for the American people, they are judged by what their gov't does when they have no say about what takes place and IF they are told then it is what the gov't wants them to know and will never be the full or correct story.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
This won't wrangle any more truth about the situation but hassling the people mentioned is always a positive exercise

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by robyles2
They will never get Bush in front of the courts, that thing has done many injustices before, during and after his election. He is a proven liar, a thief and has sent many to their deaths, the courts just like congress are a joke. I feel for the American people, they are judged by what their gov't does when they have no say about what takes place and IF they are told then it is what the gov't wants them to know and will never be the full or correct story.

It wouldn't matter if they did get Bush and/or Cheney in front of the court. They have zero respect for the law and would lie under oath with as much ease as letting the wind out of their asses.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nspekta

But, I will say that it will be EXTREMELY interesting to hear what Bush would have to say, 'under oath' about 9/11.

Under oath means nothing to them. They swore to serve and protect the people under oath when they became the president. We all know they are part of the Elite class anyways, so I wouldn't be surprised if that oath book was actually a freemason book under the cover of it.

Just my two cents.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join