It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who Wants An Alien Visitation?...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I would welcome a friendly global alien visitation... How much I would like to see the world change with only good intensions for everybody. But the thing is that it will not take long before corruption sets in... again.

It is in human nature to be egocentric, greedy and plain evil. I rather would see a cure for these "illnesses" than to welcome a global alien encounter. If these illnesses can be cured we do not need an alien intervention to have a better future here on earth.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
me... as long as they are peaceful. I would like to see the one I met again.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Visitation

Invasion

edit on 31-5-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
At the present time....I'm for the current status of the other-worlder's congress with planet Earth. That is: secret covert mission's with flying saucer's, no overt biological or robotical physical/verbal contact with any heads of state --- foreign or domestic, rare human encounter's with the local populace and daring aerial flight aeronautics that reveal the aerodynamic superiority of the other-worlder's starships too any Earthling.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Erno86 because: spelling

edit on 31-5-2012 by Erno86 because: deleted and added a word

edit on 31-5-2012 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I would totally welcome another friendy visitation. The first one we got to enjoy was visual only. It was 15 years ago last March 13th. Then we did not enjoy any communication. Only being able to watch a mile long V shaped craft pass before us.

However, here in America, we need to consider what could possibly occur if an interplanetary or interdiminsional craft were to land here. First, if it were a public sighting/landing the area would be quickly cordoned off by the military. The public would be pushed back as to be out of sight of the landed craft. The military would then coax the occupants out of the craft to be taken underground as they would be told they need to be checked for viruses and elements not friendly to Earth. They would be experimented on, dissected and destroyed (terminated).

We would not be interested in their science of ways to bring Earth to a Level 1 Civilization. Instead, we would do our best to back engineer their weapons systems. For we (Earthlings) are still barbaric and only want to own the bigger gun.

I only hope if another friendly visit occurs, it will be quick and to the point. And I hope they leave quickly before the military arrives.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I would not mind seeing an Alien visitation in my life time. A peaceful one of course. The knowledge that could be shared would be an amazing thing. Probably the biggest down fall to any form of visitation is mass panic especially in the religious communities.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I would love to see an alien invasion on the CNN headquarters .. and a cloud of smoke when they leave lol

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oh my God!!! I have died and gone to hell!!! Wow! I guess nobody here has done any reading on the alien agenda?

Let's put it this way... When the revealations show up I won't be the one "going with God"!

I will be the one left in the field lmao at everyone else that is going!

edit on 31-5-2012 by putnamcrab because: I will be the one left in the field

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I'm all for it, OP. It is way past time for this to happen. To wait much longer is pointless. Those that say "we aren't ready" are just fearful and should just hide if they can't handle it. If some people go nuts for a couple of days, who really cares? We've been told that the world will go into panic, shock and general hysteria but even if it does, it won't last long. Small price to pay for what lies ahead.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

I am sure that you think that everybody that doesn't want a visitation is selfish or crazy... but I would say that if you talked to a bonified abductee and took what they said seriously... then did a little research on the Alien Agenda, you might have a change of heart... Just saying!!!
edit on 2-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: forgot is

a good start would be: montalk.net
edit on 2-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: montalk.net

montalk.net
edit on 2-6-2012 by putnamcrab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
I think in order for them to visit us in public, we would need to achieve something. And that my friends is space travel and space exploration. The government need to put money towards this, and not on useless crap. If we did this a while ago, maybe we would have advanced crafts now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join