It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So... Who Wants An Alien Visitation?...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Just curious as to the amount of people who want an alien visitation compared to the amount of people who don't want an alien visitation. Also, how many people could care less one way or the other? Of course, it all depends on what type of a visitation it is. Assuming it's a peaceful one, a worldwide event that everybody knows about, then what would the reasons be for the people who don't want an alien visitation? Of course, an alien 'invasion' would be much different. Would anybody want a hostile visitation? If there are some who do, then what would your reasons be?

I for one would love an alien visitation. It would smack the world in the face, creating a whole new outlook on how we see things and have our brains blown out of their sockets in the process. Hopefully it would unite the people of the Earth and bring everybody closer together. To also humble us down, get us over ourselves, and make us realize that we're part of a much bigger community. To realize that we're just children of the cosmos and if we want to be treated like adults then we need to act like it. Humanity needs to grow up and maybe an alien visitation will help us learn more about who we are in order to do that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

You put it well in your second paragraph. There are countless possibilities, many of them not nearly as scary as an "invasion". I think a collective acknowledgement of alien visitation would be one of the most amazing times in all of history to be a human being.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Orkojoker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Mixed feelings about this but to answer your questions, yes I do want an Alien visitation.
1) It will get rid of money hungry religions who prey on the weak ones
2) The world will see that their own government lied (for those not awake yet)
3) And of course I'll be asking them a million questions like "Are you retarded to have this world run by idiots?"

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I do I do!!!

Oh wait, you said visitation, I misread it as Invasion.

I want an invasion. I want to be enslaved.
I want to pay fees and taxes to lie free.
I want to be told what I can and can't do.
I want to be ruled by a leader.
I want to be told what to believe and not believe.

I want to live here.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I want them to come, and just show themselves! Maybe just fly around for a while and take off!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Yes.

Mankind needs a global revolution of the mind. This is what we are in most dire need of.

The universal comedy show that is the humans of the 21st Earth century needs to have it's series finale.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

i think it would be great if they just showed up, landed a big ship and stepped out, immune to all forms of weapons and disease and they said:

"we are here to save the beautiful ways of the human race, and destroy those who seek to destroy them"

*they point their weapons towards monsanto*

*BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZRP*

*all people around the world start dancing and singing and crying and laughing*

*monsanto is dead! woohooooooooo!!!! and then the aliens are like :3 no problem.

aliens: NOW LETS SHOW U THE WAYS OF THE FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!!

*alien disco dance*

doo doo dooo dooo danananan woo woo everybody happy doo doo nanananan WOOP WOOP

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by Nurelic

i think it would be great if they just showed up, landed a big ship and stepped out, immune to all forms of weapons and disease and they said:

"we are here to save the beautiful ways of the human race, and destroy those who seek to destroy them"

*monsanto is dead! woohooooooooo!!!! and then the aliens are like :3 no problem.

*alien disco dance*

"oh yeah, and by the way, your race is now in debt to us"

And so begins to cycle again!

Though i'd much rather be slaves to aliens than humans, i mean, it's far less degrading being enslaved by super intelligent galactic beings then our own, dumb ass apathetic race.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
reply to post by Nurelic

*alien disco dance*

"oh yeah, and by the way, your race is now in debt to us"

And so begins to cycle again!

Though i'd much rather be slaves to aliens than humans, i mean, it's far less degrading being enslaved by super intelligent galactic beings then our own, dumb ass apathetic race.

oh no dude, hopefully like, they are just there to help us.

maybe just maybe i would rather be a "nice friendly type of slave" to aliens rather than the evil world government.

but it really depends on what they force me to do.

if they make it so everyone is pushed towards planting a few trees each year, or only eating organic, well.

i think its ok if aliens force us to eat healthy, or force us to have more healthy options available.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The one where you get to have sex with a hot blonde female is the only abduction I want.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I do not mind an alien visitation , but ill have to shoot the sucker if he takes a sh*t on my living room floor

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

I can't imagine they would be petty like us. So them travelling from the other side of the galaxy to make us eat our greens seems a little counter productive.

The way i see it though, aliens screwed our race by introducing 'religion' thousands of years ago, so they are obligated to bring us into a more accurate alignment of how we should be living

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

All I know is... if the aliens look anything like your avatar, then we're in for a world of trouble...

...and I will never want to eat a taco ever again...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I can't wait for the day to actually meet a person from another planet. Even though I know plenty of people have already had the chance to speak with some, for the good, but I know my time is coming soon,and for some of ya'll on this site if u ready and accept. And I know most of them look just like u and I so that will maybe help people accept it easier. Love&peace.
edit on 25-5-2012 by pineal1128 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

All I know is... if the aliens look anything like your avatar, then we're in for a world of trouble...

...and I will never want to eat a taco ever again...

If that were the case, it means there have been legitimate alien sightings for hundreds of years

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Either friendly or hostile, I don't care.

Invasion, visitation, a Ferengi trading vessel, Borg, the Death Star, Dinosaurs from outer space, I don't care.

I just want it to happen.
1. So people will finally Shut Up about what they think aliens will be like when/if they arrive.
2. So we can get on with the next chapter, whether that's in partnership, through sponsorship, enslavement, as food/vermin, whatever.

I kinda like this new series Falling Skies. Don't know if there's going to be a second season or not, but, something like that happening in the real world would be fine by me.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

i wouldnt mind any kind of visitation, peaceful or not. it would change everything, and lets face it, the worlds in need of a change

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I want an alien invasion. There are certain organizations and groups that need to get rid of:

- terrorists - dead
- religion - just the system - dead
- mafia - dead
- criminals imprisoned for several murders - dead
- gypsies - dead
- all corrupted bankers and people, and money launderers to take their place in the prisons

The cancer of planet Earth that these represent needs to be removed, only a global new world order can change this. I would not make any pointless regimes of needless freedom limiting for all good people, though I would limit some of the things the MSM and press say.

Education needs to be objective, especially history, no pointless brainwashing and however you like kids to learn.

This current Earth system is trash and it is understandable that after a WW2 everyone wants peace and the freedom they never had but now it's just turning all bad.

'Human rights for everyone' my A$$
edit on 25-5-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

I for one would love an alien visitation. It would smack the world in the face, creating a whole new outlook on how we see things and have our brains blown out of their sockets in the process. Hopefully it would unite the people of the Earth and bring everybody closer together. To also humble us down, get us over ourselves, and make us realize that we're part of a much bigger community. To realize that we're just children of the cosmos and if we want to be treated like adults then we need to act like it. Humanity needs to grow up and maybe an alien visitation will help us learn more about who we are in order to do that.

I tottaly agree with what you said and yes i want them to show up.The human race needs something like that to get their head out of the butts and see that there is more to this universe than little old us.We have hit bottom and someting as huge as an alien visitation,hopefully(not trusting humans much...),will make us reevaluate our life on this planet.
Even aa hostile visitation/invasion could do some good to the humans.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic

Yes, at the same reason I hope for friendly visitation. It would change everything and this world needs some really big and amazing surprise, in a good way
. I´d like to meet aliens. It´s so interesting how people in other planets live! I´m always interested in different cultures, indigenous people etc. It´s normal curiosity I think and it should be inevitable in future, if we are ready. Civilisations connect and do things together, to me it´s normal :-). I see this as a natural part of development - at first you meet another tribe, witch is very strange to you, then you get to know other countries, then you learn, that world is round, there are many countries, other cultures and races, then you can communicate with everyone around the world whenever you want. Next step has to be communication with extraterrestrials.

I also think, that there are lot of negative movies and conspiracies about evil aliens, because some people are afraid of losing power and best way to keep people away from something is to make them fear this something.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join