It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winged Being Chased by Security Guards

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I was surfing ATS and there was a lul in posts, so I decided, sense I had not been on a different conspiracy video site for a while, I would check in and found the following video. I came back to ATS and did a search in order to read some comments and possible explanations and found nothing in the search engine(all 2 pages that came up in the videos title search). Finding nothing and having an interest in possible explanations I have decided to make this thread.

I am not one to post hoaxes, but this is almost too good to be true and I have found no explanations in the comments section of all the places this video has been posted on the net that I found, so I offer it up to you, the ATS community.

What this video depicts is a very bright being that comes down and takes off very quickly. It was shot, supposedly, from a security cam in a mall in Indonesia in September of 2011. The person who put this video together shows it in multiple speeds, zooms, and contrast as well as their own description.

What it looks like to me is an Angel landing, looking side to side and taking off straight up again. Again I say it seems too good to be true, however I can not find signs of CGI or editing in the original video, but I am only an armchair editor. Yes, I make videos and know some tricks, but this one has me stumped. please take the 6 min to watch this video and give me your thoughts.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Agarta because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's been posted before, I remember seeing it.

Here's one thread.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Another One.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nobody really found out from the looks of it.
edit on 24-5-2012 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

Click me.

OP, if you ever find out what this could possibly be, could you please let us know.
I have nothing to offer other than to say nice find.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by RomeByFire

Click me.

OP, if you ever find out what this could possibly be, could you please let us know.
I have nothing to offer other than to say nice find.
In the comments on the video, some have said that it was kids throwing fireworks in the mall, and that was them who showed up to make sure nothing was burned.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in one of the existing threads.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join