Winged Being Chased by Security Guards

page: 1

join

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I was surfing ATS and there was a lul in posts, so I decided, sense I had not been on a different conspiracy video site for a while, I would check in and found the following video. I came back to ATS and did a search in order to read some comments and possible explanations and found nothing in the search engine(all 2 pages that came up in the videos title search). Finding nothing and having an interest in possible explanations I have decided to make this thread.

I am not one to post hoaxes, but this is almost too good to be true and I have found no explanations in the comments section of all the places this video has been posted on the net that I found, so I offer it up to you, the ATS community.

What this video depicts is a very bright being that comes down and takes off very quickly. It was shot, supposedly, from a security cam in a mall in Indonesia in September of 2011. The person who put this video together shows it in multiple speeds, zooms, and contrast as well as their own description.

What it looks like to me is an Angel landing, looking side to side and taking off straight up again. Again I say it seems too good to be true, however I can not find signs of CGI or editing in the original video, but I am only an armchair editor. Yes I make videos and know some tricks, but this one has me stumped. please take the 6 min to watch this video and give me your thoughts.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Agarta because: spelling

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
'twas already posted and debunked as CGI.

Looks pretty cool though!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Do you have a link to the thread?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I can not debunk this as I don't have the knowledge to do so. I do however have the knowledge to say that if I had seen that exact image on video, and I was security, I would not have run down to chase it. I would have likely run the opposite direction and mailed in my badge, baton, etc.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The entity in the video is not of an angelic being, as you call it. If it was, you would see a lot more than just one. As well, they would not crouch like that to the ground.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
reply to post by b3l13v3

Do you have a link to the thread?

here's one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
That was unbelievable! Seen that a couple weeks ago on the web, whatever that was I know it is from another place other than earth. And of all places it land in front of a camera, wow! Love&peace.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
The entity in the video is not of an angelic being, as you call it. If it was, you would see a lot more than just one. As well, they would not crouch like that to the ground.

Common sense would tell you it's CGI, no messenger is going to screw around in front of a camera to take glory from God because people would be doing just what they are doing right now which is focusing on them and not him.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Star for that! I couldn't agree more. Again, I can't say if it's real or not, but I don't think a true angel of God would come down in a blaze of glory right in front of a running camera either!

edit on 5/25/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Star for that! I couldn't agree more. Again, I can't say if it's real or not, but I don't think a true angel of God would come down in a blaze of glory right in front of a running camera either!

edit on 5/25/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

Father changed this method long ago. Too many are afraid, they start worshiping, among other things. By the way, angels are not just messengers. This is man's phrase to try and describe something not of this Earth.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You seem to know these things for fact...How is that?

I promise that I am not trying to catch you in anything or debate anything with you. Just another Believer being curious is all. I am always willing to learn something new if you don't mind sharing?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by b3l13v3

Can you provide a link to any reasonable image analysis or verification of provenience ? The light effect on shadowed zones is very realistic, there is somewhat of a pixelization on the central object.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3l13v3
'twas already posted and debunked as CGI.

Looks pretty cool though!

It was not debunked, and is still in the unexplained category.
There were no definitive CGI evidence in what was examined, other than a lot of crap diatribe by those who think that it was CGI. The video stands as unidentified.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
-- since the original thread has seemingly died.. i'll ad my opinion here.

opinion. not fact.

MFW this thread made me sad.

Well, as it's a continuation from a recent thread that was directed here, I'll bump. In my opinion this is cgi. The effect would be simple to achieve with something like adobe after effects. You can illuminate and shadow whatever you want with it. And a general shape with a glow effect or any of the illumination effects is not hard.

It could have even been done in photoshop if someone wanted to bother.

So is it? Can't say for sure. I can only go by my gut instinct, and this is pure cgi.

As for the moth idea, no, I doubt it is a moth. However the video Gortex posted looked more like a spider dropping down and spinning a web, not flying as a moth. So I would put money on that being a simple small spider, illuminated by the fact it's close to the lense, possibly backlit by a light source behind the camera, and with the time lapse it loses the natural insect motion.

I've seen other videos of strange things caught on cctv in carparks that are far more mysterious. I'll continue to take this grain of salt for ones like this however.
edit on 25-5-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

i was visited by an angel once, it was riding a unicorn and took me to nania were i helped santa to battle the potatoe king and his army of lepricorns

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Agarta

i was visited by an angel once, it was riding a unicorn and took me to nania were i helped santa to battle the potatoe king and his army of lepricorns

Hmmmm sweet potatoes. You know they are great with a clove of garlic, soaked momentarliy in microwaved butter and mashed into their custardy yellow meat.

DELICIOUS.

Angels did not bring them to me, I found them in the bottom of the vegie crisper. And whatever leprechaun delivered them unto my refriged air, I shall always wonder.... why do the skins taste so horrid.

Magic encased in leather horror.

Rivals baked caramelised pumpkin in a pinch, and all of 4 minutes in the nuker. ahhh... it may relieve it of all nutrient value, but ohhh wheee so damn delish.

dag nabbit, now I'm hungry evaluating the propensity of nuked vegies to satisfy instant salivatory urges.

Never mind, may angels fly my soul to the eternal kitchen in the sky, where the oil is fresh, the spuds clean, and tastey treats abound.. and nary a microwave exists without good reason..

8]~~~

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
reply to post by Agarta

What a magical and happy place you must live in. Let us know when you come back to reality.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Please contribute to the ongoing discussion here.

Thread closed.

TheRedneck
ATS Forum Moderator

top topics

join