Ethos - A Political Documentary Regarding Corruption

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I did a search on this, and was surprised to see that it hadn't been posted before. I thought I would post it and see if anyone else would enjoy it as I did.

In short, the movie is about general government corruption, big corporations, the federal reserve, you get the picture. Here's the trailer:

Here's the full length movie, it's just over an hour.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
PROJECTS DOWN THE DRAIN!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by RomeByFire

awesome video, thank you for sharing....

PLEASE SHARE WITH ALL HUMANS....

we are waking up, lets speed up the process

THANK YOU

thanks

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
It depresses me to think about what is happening in this world and how the average joe doesnt notice or care. When are you gonna turn off american idol,dancing with the stars or the bachelor and start paying attention! This is so much bigger than left verses right. Look behind the curtain people!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I just watched this today by the way. I'm afraid that the masses wont watch it and if they do will just shrug it ogg. I really am at a loss of what to do. I don't feel like I can do anything to make a difference. Even voting with my dollar seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what needs to be done. I guess that's why sometimes I just try to forget about it all and just live my little life. I just want make a difference but there is nothing I can do!

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
I just watched this today by the way. I'm afraid that the masses wont watch it and if they do will just shrug it ogg. I really am at a loss of what to do. I don't feel like I can do anything to make a difference. Even voting with my dollar seems like a drop in the bucket compared to what needs to be done. I guess that's why sometimes I just try to forget about it all and just live my little life. I just want make a difference but there is nothing I can do!

actually you can do a lot

reduce, re-use, recycle...

work on going vegan if possible...

share videos like htis on your blogs...

be the change is something you can do...

thank you

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

I'm working on all of those things but it still doesn't feel like enough or that it even matters.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Guess you need to change the title of the thread to attract more traffic. Why don't people care about this???

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
reply to post by cornucopia

I'm working on all of those things but it still doesn't feel like enough or that it even matters.

cool, cool....oh it matters,

trust me....it matters

thanks

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
great show to watch for memorial day

sit back, relax and soak it in...

then be inspired to do something about it

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I just watched this and there was a lot I already had realized but some that I had not. I think this is a really educational piece of material and I encourage everyone to watch it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pixiefyre
I just watched this and there was a lot I already had realized but some that I had not. I think this is a really educational piece of material and I encourage everyone to watch it.

Quoted for truth. Surprised this thread has so little replies or flags, hopefully that'll change as more watch it and look for this thread.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by Pixiefyre

Quoted for truth. Surprised this thread has so little replies or flags, hopefully that'll change as more watch it and look for this thread.

hi, i agree with both of you...

bump for good stuff ALL Humans should know

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I guess a lot of it is down to people's attention spans. Many will see that it's over an hour long and maybe bookmark it at the most, only to leave it. (have been guilty of the same in the past.) What I found was that around 10 mins in I wasn't so bothered about the time, and I just sat back and watched it. It really is a great documentary, and I think people will keep coming back to this thread over time, as they watch it and search the site to see if there's a thread.

But yeah, don't worry about it being over an hour, it's got a lot of good information within it that helps the hour pass pretty quickly, for those that get bored easily. And of course, it's only showing the tip of the iceberg and there's a lot that can be researched further.
edit on 30-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines

well said, thanks

yes, yes...this kind of stuff should be promoted, that is if you care about Humanity on this world...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I just watched this documentary. It's everything we've been talking about here on ATS. It's a great way to spend an hour. Seriously,.... more people need to see it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
If you don't feel like watching it on Youtube it is streaming on Netflix right now. Great video. I enjoyed all the commentary from legitimate sources. It's wasn't new subject matter to me, and I doubt to any ATS members, but it was put together in clear flowing matter that would be great for the "uninitiated".
edit on 7-6-2012 by NoRemorse762 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRemorse762

yeah i first saw it on netflix...

i was like " i have to share this!"

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
i like this documentary and i like the one called "the end of poverty?"

oh and there is a new one coming out called "how the dollar became worthless" or something like that...i dloaded it from the web a couple nights ago, hard to find still i think

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
reply to post by NoRemorse762

yeah i first saw it on netflix...

i was like " i have to share this!"

I found it on Netflix today. Five minutes in, I was thinking to myself, "Wow, this is ATS in movie form." I'm shocked that this is the only thread on it. It covers issues normally found only in the fringe (such as here), but with a big-name actor hosting it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join