It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is happening?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by NorEaster

Perhaps we're talking about the same thing that is if we're talking about a growth oriented, evolutionary seed of transformation, so that yes, we can be and become, and even freely choose to be, most fully human, and out of the absurd meaninglessness, make of the most mundane, sacred, simply because we are in relation to it, whatever "it" may be and in whatever way however big or small. It's a re-cognition of a primordial relationship, yes, who's imperative hasn't changed ie: it's evolving and progressing.

Being Human it would seem, has many levels and much in the way of possibility, and access to domains of freedom and joy some of which we can't at present even imagine, but which we might have intuited automatically as small children..

Best Regards,

NAM

um....what I'm talking about is the actual physical gestation of a sentient being that consist solely of Dynamic Information. A hybrid being that is literally generated by the Homo Sapien brain (on this planet, of course - who knows the type of brains that generate the human being on other worlds) No metaphors or analogies at all. Just the bursts of Intellect from the sentient brain, gathering together like cells in a body (okay, that was a simile, I guess), and once the brain has stopped functioning, the "body" of the human being leaves that placenta behind and begins its eternal life as a fully self-aware intelligent being.

No greater meaning to any of it. Just like all the stuff that happens in reality, it happens because the primordial existential imperative (Survival) compels all things to do what it takes to survive until there's no option but to cease to exist. Lucky for us (you and me and everyone reading this) our Homo Sapien brains broke through the barrier between response and sentience, and when that happened, Information (which is eternal once it emerges) in the form of dynamic survival management configuration bursts (only meant to facilitate corporeal survival) became self-aware and the eternal human being came into existence.

Your 1st gestational stage ended with the emergence of the Homo Sapien hominid that possesses that amazing brain. Your 2nd stage of gestation - progressing from instant to instant as your brain works to facilitate your Homo Sapien body's ongoing survival - will end with the release of you, the human being, from the confines of the corporeal realm into the Informational realm. It's nothing more that a positioning of your mind's point of perception from the brain's immediate memory "data cloud" to the helm of the Intellect informational mass you've been building your whole life, but the change in experience is total. At that point, you're finally born into the human race.

So, try to read exactly what I'm writing, and take a break from the allegories, metaphors, similes, and philosophical gesticulations. I'm being extremely direct in what I'm trying to explain here. You don't have to believe it, but you're not allowed to "explain it" with goofy psychobabble. Believe me, if I want to be esoteric, I can. I don't need anyone to interpret me with purple prose.

edit on 5/28/2012 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Perhaps we reincarnate in human form, to then become "more than human" somewhere else but I don't mean in a speculative non-corporeal eternal existence (sounds like hell to me, never being able ot take on form again wherefrom new experience happens and arises). This is a very vast universe NorEaster. What makes you so convinced that this is the final jumping off point to non-corporeal eternal "transhuman" or transcorporeal existence? Doesn't self awareness need a body or a vessel somewhere, and if we were one with God in eternity as beings of light, what's to prevent us from getting on each other's nerves and having a "dog-fight"?

I've calculated based on reasonable, conservative estimates, that there are anywhere from 10 Trillion TRILLION Earth-like worlds, to 100 Trillion, Trillion. That's a LOT!

Why should we assume that they, whoever and wherever they are, don't inhabit realms and domains of being and awareness which to us might as well be in other dimensions, even if they inhabit earth-like worlds with trees and sunshine and grass, even animals, rivers, oceans and all that good stuff. Maybe it would be possible to one day inhabit one of those worlds, and/or maybe when we become one with God after a heavy '___' release when we die, it doesn't even MATTER, since everything arises from the formless, enters form, and goes back to the formless, etc etc.

And then there are some among us, and perhaps we don't even know who we are, although some might intuit it, who are tried and true Bodhisatvas who willingly choose (I know, sounds insane) to return, time and time again, to make damn sure thatr all the work done in past lives isn't lost, and who shall continue to return, as many times as needed, to help out, and help lead people to the next level in our psycho-spiritual evolution.

If so, in a past life I think I might have been St. Peter (the one who the Lord loved), and, that this time 'round I'm not being crucified upside down represents a definite improvement!

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 28-5-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
um....what I'm talking about is the actual physical gestation of a sentient being that consist solely of Dynamic Information. A hybrid being that is literally generated by the Homo Sapien brain (on this planet, of course - who knows the type of brains that generate the human being on other worlds) No metaphors or analogies at all. Just the bursts of Intellect from the sentient brain, gathering together like cells in a body (okay, that was a simile, I guess), and once the brain has stopped functioning, the "body" of the human being leaves that placenta behind and begins its eternal life as a fully self-aware intelligent being.

Uh, but isn't that the work of this life Nor, and isn't the best time always the present moment, where the present is actually an unfolding eternally present moment ie: now is already forever..?

You seek heaven, intellectually, but not "here" and now. Sounds not so far from the fundamentalists who you so despise..

I have come to conclude that we reside in an eternal evolutionary recurrence such that it is equally absurd to seek escape as it is to never leave! We're already in the same one informational matrix continuum don't you see, there's no need to differentiate between this life and the next. I'm pretty sure that it's a now thing, which means that many people are mired in a very sad state of affairs, and thus the urgency of these messages imploring us to seek heaven now before it's too late.

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

You seek heaven, intellectually, but not "here" and now. Sounds not so far from the fundamentalists who you so despise..

I'm not seeking heaven. There's no heaven to seek. I know why heaven exists as a concept, but the individual human being has no path to anywhere that actually exists that resembles heaven in any sense of how that concept has been described by any religion. I'm pretty surprised at how you perceive what I write. I try to be extremely direct and plain in my statements concerning what I believe and how I understand reality to exist, but maybe I'm just not very good with language or constructing sentences. Then again, this is the only forum that has posters who have no capacity to understand anything that I write, so I'm still scratching my head over this cognitive dissonance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join