It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole Really Go?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Just happened upon this article and thought I would share it with the fine members of ATS,Let it be said now,it does not offer anything relatively new or groundbreaking but I enjoyed the read nevertheless.

It is bit of a rant but it cannot be denied that a lot of what he has to say is the truth.

The writer makes some interesting observations and possible connections that are worth exploring imo.Those from the U.K.,particularly in or around London may be in the position to add a thing or two or corroborate what he has to say about that particular vicinity.

Here is an excerpt:

I don´t believe for one minute that the dragon symbolism associated with the City of London is coincidental or benign in any way, shape or form. We´re dealing with deep wickedness, with naked evil and the beings behind it all mean to hurt as many people as they can. That is clear. There is a worldwide financial crisis that has brought untold millions of people to total ruin, and the worst is yet to come. The money changers in the City of London have played a huge role in this planet-destroying and human-race-enslaving apocalypse.

[Snip]

Source

Summary: World banking monopolies,T.P.T.B.,A sprinkle of shamanism?,Systematic dumbing down of the global population,GMO foods,Nuclear Pandora´s box,symbolism and the overall state of the world etc.

I look forward to your replies.

ETA: It is written by Richard Sauder -

Dr. Richard Sauder is the author of five books and major reports:
- Hidden in Plain Sight: Beyond the X-Files, (2010), his latest work on the secret world of underground bases and tunnels.
-The underground bestseller, Underground Bases and Tunnels: What is the Government Trying to Hide? (1995), which represents his first work on the underground bases issue.
- The esoteric Kundalini Tales (1998),which deals with paranormal and mind control themes.
- Underwater and Underground Bases (2001), which expands the scope of his earlier work to include military plans for manned bases and tunnels beneath the seafloor.
- The Sauder Report: Notes From the Underground (soon to be made available), a 770 page compilation of many of the raw technical, military and government documents on which the nuts and bolts engineering aspects of his research are grounded.

About Richard Sauder

I know who he is,Apologize for that glaring omission on my part,name did not click at first.

I will try to give a more in depth observation later,after I have had the chance t go over everything stated and alluded to in the article. Simplified short answer: Follow the money trail - As they say.

He believes that there is an nefarious otherworldly force at work,the puppet masters behind the curtain,pulling the strings ultimately controlling everything. Forgot to add that important and interesting aspect to his write-up.

I may not agree with all of his conclusions but I am willing to speculate that there is 'more than meets the eye' going on behind the scenes of man,evil agenda or merely self serving.Take your pick

edit on 24-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Q: How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole Really Go?

A: All the way to the top.

The author of your linked article writes from Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico. This is an interesting land for gaining perspective. The fresh jugos are great too. We know people, places, politics are all being manipulated. The perspective I gained at this latitude was from seeing from a distance how well the people go along with the agenda. A few wish to grumble but most just trust that they are being well looked-after. The proud folks in the English-speaking world know they have it all sewn-up.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I followed the money trail, and it lead to this hole in the ground...

The hole only goes as deep as you allow it, for you come to a point in which you lose the balance of the power in self, and the power of the universe. Once this harmony of the spheres is broken, you have now found yourself falling down a bottomless pit.

There's only so much symbolism to be translated, and so many players involved. Their weight of influence is dependent on what others allow them to have. Stop being extroverted self serving bass turds, and become the opposite. Which parallels a relationship with what some have deemed 'God' of our heavenly father. Find something, and that something is not found with in men of dead bones.

cough cough... Jesus

Amen.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

It goes as deep as you need it to until you finally meet yourself.

Namaste

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

An interesting note about rabbit holes is not how deep they go, but rather how from the surface each hole seems seperate from each other, when below the surface they are actually the same hole, just different entrances.

The same can be said about conspiracies and that is one of the reasons why the term "Rabbit Hole" is used so often in relation to conspiracies theories.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I hit a bottom to it in coming across the Monarch project, the culture and repercussions helped put a lot of things into perspective. As for other worldly interactions, the universe is a big place. There lots of holes in the official stories with UFO's and ET's but I have no idea where they lead.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have not found the bottom of the rabbit hole yet. its as old as you can search. Find a re ally Old Rabi - thats probably your best source. Egyptian writings are most enlightning. Jordan Maxwell will show the intersting points to ponder. but when all is said and done -
I have to say we had computers over 5000 years ago. and we choose to destroy technology and live naturally. I know that sounds really out there, but my research of 666 is a computer based existance system just like the book eludes to. now how is a book that old - continues to correctly predict this time in existance - unless this is where the road leads to its own distruction point. like all things on this planet - begin - growth - ending.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erongaricuaro
Q: How Deep Does the Rabbit Hole Really Go?

A: All the way to the top.

The author of your linked article writes from Mérida, Yucatan, Mexico. This is an interesting land for gaining perspective. The fresh jugos are great too. We know people, places, politics are all being manipulated. The perspective I gained at this latitude was from seeing from a distance how well the people go along with the agenda. A few wish to grumble but most just trust that they are being well looked-after. The proud folks in the English-speaking world know they have it all sewn-up.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

Interesting perspective and I could not agree more.

The article alludes to shamanistic practices that revealed a overarching hierarchy to the author.That in it's self I find to be intriguing.

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion

It goes as deep as you need it to until you finally meet yourself.

Namaste

Well,I guess that is one way of looking at it

I am more interested in what the article is referring to.Not solely the idea/word play of rabbit holes and the perception of today's state of affairs.

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
I followed the money trail, and it lead to this hole in the ground...

The hole only goes as deep as you allow it, for you come to a point in which you lose the balance of the power in self, and the power of the universe. Once this harmony of the spheres is broken, you have now found yourself falling down a bottomless pit.

There's only so much symbolism to be translated, and so many players involved. Their weight of influence is dependent on what others allow them to have. Stop being extroverted self serving bass turds, and become the opposite. Which parallels a relationship with what some have deemed 'God' of our heavenly father. Find something, and that something is not found with in men of dead bones.

cough cough... Jesus

Amen.

It is a subjective depending on who you ask and what you happen to accept/believe.

The author is not using religion or Jesus as an isolated,exclusive explanation. Just a parallel that just so happens to have possible connections in the modern world of conspiracy/secret society and symbolism.

The idea that whomever is running the show and pulling the strings,may be using biblical among other historic texts or esoteric knowledge as a template,a paint by numbers manual if you will.Potentially attempting to bring on a revelations/Armageddon like event.
edit on 25-5-2012 by PerfectPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Actually falling in an bottomless pit would soon feel like flying and floating in space...So it's not that bad. I had a dream once where i was leaning backwards in a chair on the edge of a cliff and i fell backwards falling towards the ground, when I hit the ground I didn't die and I didn't wake up, I kept on dreaming...I've had some horrific nightmares, but i consider them dreams because they aren't scary enough to wake me up!

new topics

top topics

join