It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe The Plumber Calls Joe Biden 'Asinine'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Pretty self explanitory. LOL

AOL On - Joe The Plumber Calls Joe Biden 'Asinine'

on.aol.com/.../joe-the-plumber-calls-joe-biden-asinine...
1 hour ago
Joe the Plumber Calls Joe Biden 'Asinine' ... Login to comment. VIDEO

Hope the link works ljb

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Asinine is a good word that should be used more often. Biden is an excellent example of it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Why are people wasting time listening to this nobody? Did he finally get his license so he can really call himself a plumber.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

We need to fill the House & Senate with these nobodies IMO...

The known have worn out their welcome...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
Asinine is a good word that should be used more often. Biden is an excellent example of it.

Hi sea,
They all eventually get their toes all wrapped up with their tongues.
I used to like Joe because of his grass roots. They seem to have changed to ass roots.
Stage Harbor Inlet used to have an oyster bed that produced more flounder for my stove than anywhere else I dropped them a line.
cheers ljb

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You don't have to be a plumber to recognize crap when you see and hear it.

Biden is a liability to Obama.
But then again, that can also be a good thing because once Obama loses by a landslide in November he will need another white guy to blame for his failures.
That's the only reason why Obama keeps him around.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by longjohnbritches

Link 404'd on me alternative link if you like:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And i agree with Joe the plumber

edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Link 404'd on me alternative link if you like:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

And i agree with Joe the plumber

edit on 24-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Thanks neo

The race is warming up nicely.
cheers ljb

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Why are people wasting time listening to this nobody? Did he finally get his license so he can really call himself a plumber.

Come on Buster,
Joe B and company want to OWN your kitchen sink.
Joe P perhaps could help you fix it.
bad humor ljb

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Biden's wife must spend a couple hours each night pulling Joe's foot out of his mouth so he can have dinner. In a weird way, it's almost good to have him around because he slips up and says things that can be revealing about what's really going on.

Stage Harbor seafood is awesome. A friend of mine gets me Cape scallops from there.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

You mean, did he pay his fees to the government to be able to call himself a plumber?

License or no, I wouldn't consider him a nobody. He is a blue collar worker/wage earner and seemed to express the same concerns as most of us other nobody blue collar workers IMO.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky

Biden's wife must spend a couple hours each night pulling Joe's foot out of his mouth so he can have dinner. In a weird way, it's almost good to have him around because he slips up and says things that can be revealing about what's really going on.

Stage Harbor seafood is awesome. A friend of mine gets me Cape scallops from there.

That image is now etched in my mind uuughh.
Wonder if Thompson's Clam Bar is still thriving. YUMMMm Harwich Port If I remember correctly.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thompson's is long gone- private club now I think (signs of the times). Never thought I'd say it, but I now almost miss that annoying radio jingle they had- it reminds me of my childhood.

I'm hoping Joe Biden turns out to be the loose cannon of the election season. He already has a history of talking out of school into live mics and he's absolutely transparent when he tries to lie and do anything else at the same time. These days he's bound to be a little preoccupied with his political future and is no doubt angling for a way to make a score, and so it will be well worth keeping a close eye on him, as he's bound to let loose with something interesting. Or at least entertaining.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Joe the dumber is more fitting for this fellow. When he gained his 15-minutes in '008 by being treated like a human being by a man running for president and politely answering his questions, and then attacking him for his politeness and for twisting his words, Joe the dumber gave dumb a bad name.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

You might wish to turn your ears around! They are on backwards and your hearing things the same way!

Zindo

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

You might wish to turn your ears around! They are on backwards and your hearing things the same way!

Zindo

I know you are, but what am I (is that the correct answer?)

I happen to like Joe Biden and his outspokeness, and how he has stood for the average man and for common-sense approach to United States foreign policy. Sure, he's a warmonger like the rest of them, and every once in awhile pretends he's a politician from the United Kingdom, but I really think his heart is in the right place (at least when he's not playing along with the drone and other murders) (or the destruction of natural forests)(or cowtowing to BP and big oil and pharma) (or....).
edit on 25-5-2012 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister

Originally posted by ZindoDoone

Zindo

I know you are, but what am I (is that the correct answer?)

I happen to like Joe Biden and his outspokeness, and how he has stood for the average man and for common-sense approach to United States foreign policy. Sure, he's a warmonger like the rest of them, and every once in awhile pretends he's a politician from the United Kingdom, but I really think his heart is in the right place (at least when he's not playing along with the drone and other murders) (or the destruction of natural forests)(or cowtowing to BP and big oil and pharma) (or....).
edit on 25-5-2012 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

It is good to see you know from wence his corruption comes.
star

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JacKatMtn
reply to post by buster2010

We need to fill the House & Senate with these nobodies IMO...

The known have worn out their welcome...

Yes, repeat the same thing over and over again and expect a new result!

How dare anyone examine the character of the replacement body.

new topics

top topics

join