It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little League

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Just a site that has alot of appeal to comic fans and humor fans. I just thought ya'll might enjoy it:

littleleaguecomic.tumblr.com...

It's like peanuts meets justice league. It's good stuff. There's an archive so you can catch up on all the back logged stuff. Anyways, for those looking for a quick laugh, this one should touch the funny bone, enjoy. ^.^

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Thanks! Cute comics.

#26 is a little sad, tho...

Back to reading it!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yeah, I think it's one of those that bring that peanuts feel to it. While most are humorous and upbeat, there's a strip from time to time that makes you think. In this case, how ol' Bruce must've felt as a kid...but no more spoilers.

24.media.tumblr.com...

A link for those interested on which strip is referred to.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

I like that there is a form of continuity with the "real" version of the characters. It would have been easier to do just "funny events".

It took me a few minutes to understand I was reading the strip backwards... When it got to Lex and WW...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

I loved the Lex vs. Wonder Woman one, it was awesome. Even the boys reactions where classic, and fit in character. I think this guy deserves a job at DC. Put a little "Little League" at the end of every Justice League. But even if that never happens, I love the guys work. Not just the writing, the art work is spot on for what he's trying to display..just the whole thing, I really enjoyed it, and am glad to see you did to. New posts come up on Tuesday and Thursday (I'm not sure if you knew, just being helpful, if I can), so I keep a favs link on it, and check it out.

24.media.tumblr.com...

A link on the topic, for those intrested, and tell me you read that and don't want to see what this is all about. ^.~

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lasr1oftheJedi

It's totally new to me! I bookmarked it to follow it.

Yes, the author should have a series with DC with his impressions of the characters. I would see as title something like the League of Little Justice. But Batboy might object...

The drawings are cool and full of life, showing it exactly as it should. A fine talent!

top topics

join