It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Resignations after Ron Paul Flap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
At least five Clark County, Nevada Republican Party officers have resigned, citing differences with Ron Paul supporters.

Chairman Dave Gibbs, Vice Chairman Woody Stroupe, Precinct Organization Administrator Matthew Yarbrough, Communications Director Bobbie Haseley and Media Relations Director Michael Chamberlain announced their resignations at a special Wednesday night meeting of the county GOP executive board.

I find the timing of these resignations questionable considering they resigned during a special meeting that was called to cover the topic of vote counting. We all know there have been many allegations of cheating, collusion and fraud. I just recently covered this very topic in this thread.

In a phone interview Thursday afternoon, Lake — a Paul supporter and the former county GOP secretary who was tapped to serve as acting chairwoman — said that there was “no actual confrontation” at Wednesday night’s special meeting, which had been called to discuss business related to vote-counting.

Nonetheless, the mass resignations “took us by surprise,” she said.

I find the timing of the resignation much more compelling than their reason was...

Former Vice Chairman Woody Stroupe told the Associated Press on Thursday that Paul supporters "have been picking fights with the RNC" and are not interested in electing all Republicans.

I think we can all look at the ongoing issues with this year's republican race and see there has been an overwhelming amount of corruption and blatant collusion against Ron Paul.

Either way, the Ron Paul campaign has already won and the movement will not stop now.

“We’re kind of moving forward — business as usual, handling the resignations,” she said. “We’ve made some appointments and temporary appointments.”

Lake added that when it comes to the influence of Paul supporters in the state GOP, “it’s the involvement in the party apparatus that will not stop; it’s just going to keep growing and growing and growing.”

“All we’re doing here is bringing forth a conservative, accountable message, loud and clear, that we are here and we’re not going away, and we will work very hard to grow the party and get conservative Republicans elected in November,”

Source #1

Source #2
edit on 5/24/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Again, as I stated in chat:

"Out with the rhinos!"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I friggin love it! lol

What... because Ron Paul supporters won't vote along party lines. What a joke!

Former Vice Chairman Woody Stroupe told the Associated Press on Thursday that Paul supporters "have been picking fights with the RNC" and are not interested in electing all Republicans.

Do these morons truly think that the founding fathers, and every other critical think truly believes in Partisan politics?

Picking fights? Hell yeah picking fights, these jack wagons are destroying our F&%^ing nation with their rhetoric. This is our nation, our freedom, and our lively hoods. Thank GOD there are still intelligent wise individuals left!

In the end of the day, nothing else matters, we should just forever trust in who we are... and that is animals and savages in bondage with idolatry.

O wait... Jesus!

Amen

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Republican Party has been hijacked by corporatists, evangelicals, authoritarians, and all kinds of degenerate creatures. I have no problem with it being taken over again by people that truly want smaller and less intrusive government along with personal privacy and fiscal responsibility. Some in the party don't deserve the party's support.

Some will argue that people are too irresponsible and can't handle liberty. They will only develop true responsibility and learn the sense of value when fully liberated. True respect will flourish then too.

Good to see so many now joining the R3volution.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
New dim lightbulb just went on:

We might actually get all these poor people who left the Republican party in disgust to come back!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
you know whats funny on msnbc they were talking with gingrich about whos going to be romneys vp,like he already won.the gop a friggin joke.if ron paul gets screwed at the convention in fl. he should start his own party an call it the revolutionary party,im sick of people telling me who my presidents going to be.im sick and tired of being sick and tired.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blasphemusbudda
.im sick and tired of being sick and tired.

thats what paul bearer said to the undertaker before he and kain screwed him over.
sorry not entirely sure why i remember that or why i though it was worth mentioning here or if your even old enough to know what im talking about
RONPAUL2012

top topics

join