It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low-Tech Solutions To High-Tech Tyranny (Save links before they are gone)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I found this article which I believe to be very valuable
I have downloaded and printed all the info plus more.
If anyone has any extra money and the knowledge, they could/should prepare for whats to come.
Not that we will have any chance against high-tech mil-spec weapons of an invader, but maybe we could upset some of their equipment.

First their disclaimer:

Disclaimer: The following is a series of fictional accounts of theoretical situations. However, the information contained within was taken from established scientific journals on covered technology and military studies of real life combat scenarios. Alt-Market does not condone the use of any of the tactics described within for “illegal” purposes. Obviously, the totalitarian subject matter portrayed here is “pure fantasy”, and would never be encountered in the U.S. where politicians and corporate bankers are forthright, honest, and honorable, wishing only the sweetest sugar coated chili-dog best for all of mankind…

We may not need this info today but maybe someday in the NEAR future

Imagine, if you will, a fantastic near future in which the United States is facing an unmitigated economic implosion. Not just a mere market crash, or a stint of high unemployment, but a full spectrum collapse driven by unsustainable debt spending and hyperinflationary printing. The American people witness multiple credit downgrades of U.S. Treasury mechanisms, the dollar loses its reserve status, devaluation of the currency runs rampant, and the prices of commodities and imported goods immediately skyrocket.

CCTV Surveillance Grid

Sam is a Liberty Movement sympathizer caught in the city during the establishment of a high-tech surveillance grid in his hometown. The dastardly Swedes relish the idea of being able to keep tabs on every person everywhere.

The night vision and thermal vision capabilities on the latest CCTV cameras makes disguise nearly impossible. Makeup and prosthetics help to hide bone structure, and a knee brace helps to change the gait of Sam’s walk, but Sam also knows that the thermal filters on the cameras are actually able to see the heat of blood flow through facial arteries, which act as a face fingerprint. There is no low-tech way to forge this face fingerprint:

How IR readers read our faces

So instead, Sam decides to block the camera system’s ability to use thermal vision at all. He does this with a few dollars and a hat, gluing small Infrared LED lightbulbs into the cap along with a tiny battery source.

Blocking IR face scanners

Fingerprint Scanners

Angela is a worker in a Swedish detention facility. At first, she believed that all the people quartered in the facility were terrorists who represented a threat to innocent lives.

Fooling a Bio-scanner

RFID Chips

RFID chipping is all the rage with the Swedes, so of course they were more than keen to introduce the intrusive technology to the U.S. once the control grid was established.

Copying a RFID

GPS Tracking

As she entered her vehicle and made her way outside the city along backroads, away from the highway and possible checkpoints, she noticed that a nondescript car seemed to be shadowing her from a distance.

GPS Jammer
Jammer DIY

Electronic Surveillance In General (DIY EMP GENERATOR)

Whether it be a CCTV camera, or a body scanner, sometimes the best option is not to evade or disguise, but to pull the plug entirely.

Using commonly available parts, James built a personal EMP device. Its range was dependent on the size of the power supply he tied to it, but when used properly, it would zap anything with a circuit within several feet of him:

EMP generator

Just some thoughts

There is much more info

Main Link...must read

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Reply to post by ccsct203

Thanks for posting OP, booking my seat.
There's a neat documentary on 'dropping of the grid' which also delves into the matter. I highly recommend you guys watch it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Can you please post a link to the docu, or at least supply the title???

by the way. s&f for the thread

edit on 24-5-2012 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
wow that's a pretty all inclusive list thank you very much all of this is going into my files for Just in case.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Here it is

hope it helps

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

Thanks for the reply.
I was actualy after a link to the documentary that monkeygod refered to.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Thanks OP.Saving for the future.
S&F for you.

top topics

join